The Leader of the Free World at G7

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Hands frozen again at his waist, blank stare, vapid smile. Then he wanders off to give a random thumbs up to someone, to be led back by the Italian PM.

I do not know how he can possibly withstand a debate in a couple of weeks, let alone a convention and a second term.

Odds are increasing that he won't even be the nominee.

Hands frozen again at his waist, blank stare, vapid smile. Then he wanders off to give a random thumbs up to someone, to be led back by the Italian PM.

I do not know how he can possibly withstand a debate in a couple of weeks, let alone a convention and a second term.

Even leaders of other nations know they have to babysit Wandering *Joe.
Pathetic.

Pres. Biden is the only 'fully programmable puppet'(FPP) the statist left has left in its ranks for a POTUS candidate. It's either Big joe or nothing for the statist left.

The MSM is focusing on the SCOTUS. Now Thomas' plane rides and Alito's flag are apparently major issues??

They can't focus on old senile Joe, and if they focus on Trump he gains votes.

I see guys like Carville throwing the towel in already.

Last edited:
President Biden was giving the things up to troops before he was pulled back. Trumpers have nothing but disinformation when it comes to Biden because they have to defend Trump, a ranting, raving lunatic felon.

Last edited:
In the actual footage that wasn't crop, Biden was looking at skydivers who had just landed.

But of course, Islamophobic Twat is too stupid to realize she's being manipulated.
Yet every single, coherent, leader there was focused on the ceremony in front of them -- as they should have been -- and Biden just wandered away. Now, you can make every excuse you wish for him, but the other leader were NOT distracted by anything and remaind in full control of their awareness.

The blank look and slowly raised sunglasses speak volumes that he is just an empty shell.

Yet every single, coherent, leader there was focused on the ceremony in front of them -- as they should have been -- and Biden just wandered away. Now, you can make every excuse you wish for him, but the other leader were NOT distracted by anything and remaind in full control of their awareness.

The blank look and slowly raised sunglasses speak volumes that he is just an empty shell.
I saw the complete, unedited, uncropped clip.

It isn't what the NY Compost tried to paint it as at all.

But I get it , man. Trump is saying crazier shit every day, and all the damage control can't paper over Hannibal Lector and shark attacks.

In the actual footage that wasn't crop, Biden was looking at skydivers who had just landed.

But of course, Islamophobic Twat is too stupid to realize she's being manipulated.
Yeah, the footage of Biden addressing the paratroopers is obvious except to the usual oblivious Trumpers who can't think for themselves.

The G7 countries, following a summit in Italy, have said that Russia should pay Ukraine $486bn in damages. The amount is based on a February calculation from the World Bank.

It's even worse than I thought. The process of brain destruction among the G7 leaders has become irreversible.
Try collecting that debt from a nation that has 47% of the world's nuclear warheads. Come on, where'd you run off to? They're waiting.

Forum List

Back