The Left Are Coming After Your Dairy

The average Democrat doesn't realize that all their policies originate from the WEF.

If you want to know what democrats are planning for America, just watch their masters in Davos.

Democrats = WEF

I'm just sick of all of them. They can't govern.... look at any city or state under their control. No thanks

What would an anarchist America look like? Would there be any laws? Would there be anyone to enforce the laws?
Might makes right would be the sole law of the land. People could still hire security teams to enforce their safety. No prez, no congress, no supremes, nor judges and prosecutors. It might get a little haywire before it settles in.

Might makes right would be the sole law of the land. People could still hire security teams to enforce their safety. No prez, no congress, no supremes, nor judges and prosecutors. It might get a little haywire before it settles in.
You mean the poor people?

No meat. No cheese. No dairy. What's next?

From your link:

America’s striking dietary shift in recent decades, toward far more chicken and cheese, has not only contributed to concerns about American health but has taken a major, undocumented toll on underground water supplies.

Any mention of ground water after that paragraph means they are talking out of their ass. If the toll is "undocumented" where exactly did they get the info to support their wild conclusions.

My dad and my grand raised cattle. I have cousins still raising cattle and hogs. You won't see me giving up beef anytime soon. I'm pretty partial to pulled pork barbecue, as well as bacon. So, the pig will remain also. If necessary, we'll go back to having a steer butchered for the freezer and same with a pig. It certainly would not be my first trip to the sale barn, though mostly we were selling, instead of buying.

But, by your logic, If Trump supports livestock ban, you would still support him.

Never happen, Trump like his hamburgers too much.

He is going to institute price controls on Oil and Natural Gas.
OK.
That is another reason to vote against him, as I am a free market (relatively free market) capitalist, by nature. You can keep your command economy BS.

That's as about the most intellectually dishonest thing I've seen in a while. The other member didn't mention price controls, yet you reached right down an pulled them out of your ass. Or are you just trolling?

By lowering energy prices.
mlv9jav8wmxb1.jpg

A year ago, Biden wanted to ban exports of refined products. But i guess the market corrected itself. What would Trump do?

No meat. No cheese. No dairy. What's next?

Anything and everything to destroy Western civilization.

That's as about the most intellectually dishonest thing I've seen in a while. The other member didn't mention price controls, yet you reached right down an pulled them out of your ass. Or are you just trolling?

Here is what the guy said "By lowering energy prices." I don't follow Donny. I just took the poster at what he said. I guess I should have blown it off as that was how he said Trump was going to bring down prices at McDonalds.
Since we are already producing more than ever before, more than ever during the Trump administration, and expect to produce an additional 500,000 barrels/day in 2024 above our new record production, that pretty well leaves little but controlling the price domestically. He can not force Russia and the Saudis to return to their normal production output.

Forum List

Back