The Left Are Coming After Your Dairy

When the WEF tells you to surrender your livestock, you will.

You'll own nothing and eat bugs. Your lack of awareness will help the democrats bring the great reset to your community.
I don't have any livestock. I live in small city (overgrown small town). I'll do the underground economy, like with pot back in my late teens. It was always available. I will watch the big metropolitan city people starve, and say again, I'm darned I never moved to one of the big ant hills. I'm just not prepare to worry about it, as it ain't happening.

By lowering energy prices.
He is going to institute price controls on Oil and Natural Gas.
OK.
That is another reason to vote against him, as I am a free market (relatively free market) capitalist, by nature. You can keep your command economy BS.

I don't have any livestock. I live in small city (overgrown small town). I'll do the underground economy, like with pot back in my late teens. It was always available. I will watch the big metropolitan city people starve, and say again, I'm darned I never moved to one of the big ant hills. I'm just not prepare to worry about it, as it ain't happening.
When it does happen, you'll support it.

If democrats like this know you have livestock and don't surrender it, they will report you.

Don't trust democrats and make sure you know who they are around you.

Democrats = WEF

He is going to institute price controls on Oil and Natural Gas.
OK.
That is another reason to vote against him, as I am a free market (relatively free market) capitalist, by nature. You can keep your command economy BS.
You're retarded.

He'll lower gas prices by backing off the EPA and drill baby drill.

Americans don't support price controls, that's a democrat thing.

When it does happen, you'll support it.

If democrats like this know you have livestock and don't surrender it, they will report you.

Don't trust democrats and make sure you know who they are around you.

Democrats = WEF
When little birds and angels fly out your ass, is when I will consider it. Until thin, I'll let you radical alarmists worry about it. Knock yourself out.

I saw a vid recently posted by Tim Pool and he makes the prediction that the Dems will lose based on the fact that average people in some states are having to skip their Quarter pounder from Micky Dees because they're now 18 bucks. It might just be a valid point. One thing is sure, if Biden wins again, those bastards cheated. NO WAY Americans hate Orange Man more than the DC goons that are destroying the country.
Fast food places and restaurants aren't affordable anymore. Taking a family of four to McDonalds costs about 40 bucks, out of the reach of the poor.

I saw a vid recently posted by Tim Pool and he makes the prediction that the Dems will lose based on the fact that average people in some states are having to skip their Quarter pounder from Micky Dees because they're now 18 bucks. It might just be a valid point. One thing is sure, if Biden wins again, those bastards cheated. NO WAY Americans hate Orange Man more than the DC goons that are destroying the country.
Fast food places and restaurants aren't affordable anymore.
So, if trump wins, how exactly will he reduce the price of McDonald's slop?
He can't because Democrats have already destroyed America. But, if Trump wins we can stop going in this insane direction.

Fast food places and restaurants aren't affordable anymore.

He can't because Democrats have already destroyed America. But, if Trump wins we can stop going in this insane direction.
Why would 'destroyed America' even need a president.

As an anarchist, I don't believe in the necessity of leaders.

Forum List

Back