The Left Are Obviously Pro-Fascism and/or Ignorant of History

Churchill dedicated his life to fighting fascism, even to the point where he was alienated within his own political party.

Only because the fascism was at war with Britain any other time it was the gift of Churchill to have the ability to freely oppress peoples for the wealth of the state...

Churchill dedicated his life to fighting fascism, even to the point where he was alienated within his own political party.

Only because the fascism was at war with Britain any other time it was the gift of Churchill to have the ability to freely oppress peoples for the wealth of the state...
Ignorant of history I see.
Lookup ‘Churchill’s Wilderness Years’

Years before war was declared.

I'm well aware of the life of Winston Churchill, thanks..

Then tell the class what years covered his alienation by his own party for his outspoken position against fascism.

Then tell the class what years covered his alienation by his own party for his outspoken position against fascism.
Are you telling me that Winston was against the UK policy of colonialism and mercantilism?

Are you telling me that Winston was against the UK policy of colonialism and mercantilism?
FAIL
How did I know you’re ignorant of Churchill and didn’t know a basic fact about him?

Pro-facism and/or ignorant of history for those of the butthurt class, huh?

Ignorance of history abounds, especially for the mid-30s and younger, and if you don’t believe it just stop in your middle/high school and ask to see the texts books they ‘teach’ from. Good luck finding two-three paragraphs on facism and same for much about the horrors of various totalitarian regimes just in recent decades. Ignorance truly is bliss for them.

Forum List

Back