The left continues to negatively affect the black community.

Policies by the left continue to cause a negative impact on the black community. Republicans give the black community the lowest unemployment in history, but the democrats give the highest number of murders. And that is during a lockdown. Real thinkers know who the party of the black community really is.

View attachment 632904
That is a nice bump. Any numbers for 2021? Always good to have a nice bump it destabilizes hoods and give me an opportunity to buy another house and some gentrification!

Policies by the left continue to cause a negative impact on the black community. Republicans give the black community the lowest unemployment in history, but the democrats give the highest number of murders. And that is during a lockdown. Real thinkers know who the party of the black community really is.

View attachment 632904
Who was president in 2019? Lol

White racism creates poor attitudes about whites and creates wokeness.
Calling all whites racist isn't helping with their attitude, and wokism has become about superiority and not equality. We don't get our way let's blame the white man, and use it as an excuse to get what we want or justify why we didn't get it in the first place.

That is a nice bump. Any numbers for 2021? Always good to have a nice bump it destabilizes hoods and give me an opportunity to buy another house and some gentrification!
I looked for some 2022 statistics, but they couldn't find much. Guessing they release statistics yearly.

Some more info on 2021.

In 2021 alone, the city recorded its most deadliest year since the 1990s

Citations needed lol. 9 of the 10 poorest states are all red, and many of them have the highest black populations. Places like LA, GA, SC, have all been ran by republicans for years and they've done absolutely nothing for the blacks living there.
As discussed in an earlier thread, defund the police was done at the city level, and 100% of those cities were run by democrats.

As discussed in an earlier thread, defund the police was done at the city level, and 100% of those cities were run by democrats.
State supercedes local. Federal supersedes state. If not, theres no point for black people to vote republican in a national election since it'll apparently have no effect by your logic. Red states have failed southern black Americans (by your own logic)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
State supercedes local. Federal supersedes state. If not, theres no point for black people to vote republican in a national election since it'll apparently have no effect by your logic. Red states have failed southern black Americans (by your own logic)
State police don't police cities dumb dumb.

That would be a great topic. But this one is about how defund the police has caused issues, and the ones paying the price to this leftist ideology is our black community. I care deeply and is why I brought it up. And how in the heck is anything I posted racist?

View attachment 633064
The police were never defunded so your thread is about nothing. You right wingers talk shit but whatever you say about the left, what you propose is worse.

Black crime creates more negative attitudes by whites towards blacks than does white crime towards whites by whites. IOW blacks have more to lose.

No, it's racism. Because almost 90 percent of white crime is committed against another white person. Furthermore:

Blacks get most of the blame for crime, and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So when you talk about crime, it is a person who looks just like you.

No, it's racism. Because almost 90 percent of white crime is committed against another white person. Furthermore:

Blacks get most of the blame for crime, and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So when you talk about crime, it is a person who looks just like you.
Valid points within their context.

Valid points within their context.
There is only 1 context. Whites like you ignore the very high number of crimes whites commit then talk crazy about blacks based on a flawed use of math.

There is only 1 context. Whites like you ignore the very high number of crimes whites commit then talk crazy about blacks based on a flawed use of math.
My focus at the moment is on black crime. I don't want to engage in "whataboutism".

I'm more interested in the effect that 'white racism' has on the upward mobility of blacks. I think it ranks pretty low on the list of reasons for black inequity.

Last edited:
The police were never defunded so your thread is about nothing. You right wingers talk shit but whatever you say about the left, what you propose is worse.
Actually they were as discussed here...

Shifted or Cut:

Minneapolis - $10 Mill
Seattle - 76 Mill
NYC - 1 Bill
Portland - 15 Mill
Atlanta - 60% moved to equality, health, and wellness (no money amount given in link)
LA - 100-150 Mill
Baltimore - $22.4 Mill cut
Philadelphia - Removed $19 Mill increase, and shifted 14 Million elsewhere
DC - Defund of $15 Mill

View attachment 632904
Well thank God the Black community has the Right wing looking out for them… am I right?!

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Incorrect when it comes to local police that comes from local tax dollars and are funded as such.

Forum List

Back