The Left does not care how much of a scumbag Obama is

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
There is nothing to debate here. There is no new news here.

Obama has nothing on his schedule but has his press secretary lie to the press that he will not be attending Justice Scalia’s funeral because the security will be lighter if Biden goes.

According to Fox they have found no record where a sitting president did not attend the funeral of a supreme court justice who was active on the bench when they passed away.

But this president is mentally gone. He cannot be that insensitive or stupid. He is either taking orders from some illuminati or he is just GONE. And the left defend him. And the media defend him. Cowards and heartless fools who do not care about this nation.

Oh, I should mention, Barack with wife in hand did spend less than two minutes at the wake service of Justice Scalia. That was not respect, that was another slap in the face.

But he did find the time to crack a joke about Scalia’s passing at some event. Video: Obama Cracks Joke About Scalia’s Death

This is not unlike when after charli hebdo all the leaders of major nations in Europe, plus Canada, plus Israel, plus Palestine all walked arm in arm in Paris in solidarity against Islamic terrorism. But Obama would not. He stayed home and putted on his carpet and did not even send attorney general Eric Holder who was in France at the time to attend.

This is the scumbag president who after report after report of ISIS beheading of children, raping of women and girls, impaling children, and numerous videos of horrific executions surfaced --- then obama is at the national prayer breakfast and tells all the preachers there to get off your Christian high horse because after all you had the Crusades and slavery. That was his response to ISIS.

Of course this never bothers so many liberals or the media. As long as he’s a democrat it’s all good.

There has never been a bigger liar, phony, coward, traitor, enemy of the USA as our president than this Muslim who dares call himself a Christian.

obama_derangement_syndrome.jpg

yet another alex jones fan being lead by the brass ring from outrage to outrage.

is there any hope for them to become independent thinkers, or, failing that, not batshit crazy?

yet another alex jones fan being lead by the brass ring from outrage to outrage.

is there any hope for them to become independent thinkers, or, failing that, not batshit crazy?

It is simpler than that.

I am sick and tired of the free pass the media and congress give this enemy of the state.

You, on the other hand, could not care less.

It is simpler than that.

I am sick and tired of the free pass the media and congress give this enemy of the state.

so no hope then.

It is simpler than that.

Since Obama is the twice duly elected head of state, how can he be an enemy of the state he heads? Turn off the radio and take your Xanax.

It is simpler than that.

Since Obama is the twice duly elected head of state, how can he be an enemy of the state he heads? Turn off the radio and take your Xanax.

It was a vent.

I said there is nothing to debate here.

You are apparently unreachable. You have my pity.

So what a bunch of donkeys voted for this creep twice? What does that prove? I can think of a lot of traitors and despots who were voted in.

You want me to send you a shiny new Hillary in 2016 bumper sticker?

It is simpler than that.

It was a vent.

So what a bunch of donkeys voted for this creep twice? What does that prove? I can think of a lot of traitors and despots who were voted in.

There there. :itsok: The bad man will go away soon. Then you can be perpetually outraged by someone else.

It is simpler than that.

It was a vent.

There there. :itsok: The bad man will go away soon. Then you can be perpetually outraged by someone else.

I am just trying to get to heaven, fyi. You can have this world, it is a fool's game pretending this is what's important.

By the way... I think your avatar is totally hilarious! One of the best. :D

It is simpler than that.

It was a vent.

I am just trying to get to heaven, fyi. You can have this world, it is a fool's game pretending this is what's important.

Thanks. Can't remember where I found the picture. And I really don't think this is all that important either. I'm just here for fun. Please take my commentary as such.

It is simpler than that.

It was a vent.

Thanks. Can't remember where I found the picture. And I really don't think this is all that important either. I'm just here for fun. Please take my commentary as such.

You are correct. This is all for fun. No one is changing sides. We are just flattering ourselves.

You keep on the attack and I shall do the same. But could not help but put down my arrows to laugh at bush and saddam.

Forum List

Back