The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

The left hate anyone and everyone who disagrees with them. They are the most intolerant group there is.

irony-meter.gif

Stop being a liar. You know quite well, that I said nothing about a state. Genuine born-again Christians obey Christ and become one in mind, soul, and possessions. They walk in this world as Christ and his apostles did, hence holding all things in common and carrying their crosses daily. You're not willing to do that, hence you're not a true Christian. You're going to be one of those people who approach Jesus on the day of judgment saying, "Lord! Lord!", and will hear Him say "Depart from me I never knew you". There's no hope for you unless you repent and become a genuine Christian.

If you knew the Bible better, you would understand descriptive vs. prescriptive

How many times have you read the Bible cover to cover?

It's not a burden at all. I am forming a community with other Christians. True Christians follow Christ's instructions.

I have been in such a community for nearly two decades. TWO DECADES. It's called a church.

Not "forming a community". I have done it. I have been there. I have cooked and delivered meals, help people clean their homes, prayed for and visited the sick, taught the children.

I hope you do get to know the Living Christ. It's the only thing that matters. But He is not a Communist god. Thank God.

If you knew the Bible better, you would understand descriptive vs. prescriptive

How many times have you read the Bible cover to cover?
Everything you don't like that Christ commanded you to do is conveniently dismissed as "descriptive", in order to allow you to continue disobeying and playing games with Him. I can't argue with that. You can disobey everything, by reducing it to some non-prescriptive category, despite what Christ clearly commanded and taught.

I have been in such a community for nearly two decades. TWO DECADES. It's called a church.

Not "forming a community". I have done it. I have been there. I have cooked and delivered meals, help people clean their homes, prayed for and visited the sick, taught the children.

I hope you do get to know the Living Christ. It's the only thing that matters. But He is not a Communist god. Thank God.

Until you lay it all down and stop playing games with Christ, you'll never be His disciple.

Until you lay it all down and stop playing games with Christ, you'll never be His disciple.

I remember when you weren't a Christian. That's how new a Christian you are. So let's see if you're the seeds that the birds eat up, or the one that withers, or the one that is choked by thorns, or the one that grows and yields much.

You probably don't even know to what I'm referring.

I remember when you weren't a Christian. That's how new a Christian you are. So let's see if you're the seeds that the birds eat up, or the one that withers, or the one that is choked by thorns, or the one that grows and yields much.

You probably don't even know to what I'm referring.

Mat_20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Now have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you "won" something. I have better things to do with my time than cast pearls before swine.

Mat_20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Now have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you "won" something. I have better things to do with my time than cast pearls before swine.

There is no winning or losing. I know how long you have been a Christian and have sadly seen all too often--in real life and online--people who come in hot, often for the wrong reason, and flame out really fast.

I hope sincerely that does not happen to you, and through the Holy Spirit you know the real love and redemption of Christ.

dear OP,

View attachment 799497

check all that applies.

sincerely,

playtime

P. S. ~ you can make a copy & give sassychick one as well, since i'm running out.

so many snowflakes, so little victim cards left....
Funny and accurate.

From what I see on this board, you right wing freaks goo out of your way to offend and I have NEVER seen an apology from any of you.

WTF is the OP talking about?

One of their fave ploys is to come out like nasty leeches on Christian holidays. Things always ramp up around Christmas and Easter. Now imagine them trying that with Muslims or Hindus. Wouldn't happen.
Yes, particularly with Muslims, it is totally amazing how they will defend Muslim's rights to be radical and anti-women but Christians, they must be attacked for everything they believe in.

The left have certainly proved that in this thread.
For sure. Admittedly there are some on the right who don't see they promote a double standard on some issues. But double standard/hypocrisy is written into the leftist doctrine. I see it in the few far left people I know. I see it in the way media types interview people on the right. PC is a mandatory religious with them--a doctrine they write and that is constantly being added onto--and heretics are immediately consigned to hell. They deliberate bait with a question to evoke the predictable honest answer and then condemn the answer as deeply offensive.

The left weaponizes PC that only goes one way. They can say any thing they wish, make any absurd characterization or stereotype they want, use as hateful language as they can think up about anybody or any group on the right and that's 'free speech.' But it's a punishable offence deserving of firing, exclusion, expelling, boycotting, personal threats etc. against anybody who is un-PC on the right.

A recent example was a student being expelled because the student said there are only two genders and saying a girl identifying as a cat isn't a cat. In what era of human history would that have been considered a 'criminal' offense until this recent era of weaponized 'wokeness'?

Burning an American flag is free speech. Burning a rainbow flag is hate speech. One guy got sentenced to prison recently for burning a rainbow flag.

I described some other absurdities in my thread here:

Forum List

Back