The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

• Funny
Reactions:OhPleaseJustQuit

What did I say, that was funny? Be specific.
You're speaking gobbledygook. I just want to know if the right can offend people along with the left.
Keep talking to yourself.

Well, apparently I've been talking with you since you keep on replying to my posts. If you want me to be just talking with myself then don't reply to my post
If you ignore the points I make and just spew gobbledygook tripe, then you're talking to yourself. Me posting a response, isn't necessarily for your sake or even directed at you.

Guess I'm not talking to myself if you keep on replying back to me.
Now I am responding to you but just because I post in response to one of your posts, doesn't necessarily imply that what I am saying is directed at you. I might be writing to people other than you. If you want to delude yourself by thinking otherwise, that's fine. You can believe the moon is made of Swiss cheese if you want to, I don't care.

Now I am responding to you but just because I post in response to one of your posts, doesn't necessarily imply that what I am saying is directed at you. I might be writing to people other than you. If you want to delude yourself by thinking otherwise, that's fine. You can believe the moon is made of Swiss cheese if you want to, I don't care.
Thanks for conversing with me. I was getting the feeling I was just talking to myself.

Forum List

Back