The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

Or, do they?

I've been thinking the last couple of days on how over the last few years we have to bend over backwards in order to not offend anyone anywhere. If we accidentally offend some group in some way we have to immediately apologize to them and submit our plan for corrective action so that we never offend that particular group ever again. It's very nauseating and tiring to keep up with it all and to be constantly vigilant of what we say or do in order to not offend anyone, anywhere.

Then it occurred to me, the left don't give a crap about offending those on the right or those with Christian beliefs or even just white people. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to offend those on the right and those with Christian beliefs and white privileged people (all whites are privileged). They have a stuff it in your face attitude toward these groups. No apologies, no plan of corrective action to not offend these groups, no being vigilant of what they say regarding these groups. Just flat out intolerance and not giving a crap if they offend those on the right or those with Christian values or white people. In their minds, anyone in the majority cannot be offended, only the minorities can be offended.
They have every right to offend us Christians (especially American Evangelicals) on many issues because the so-called "church" today is a circus full of clowns. A bunch of hypocrites.

Or, do they?

I've been thinking the last couple of days on how over the last few years we have to bend over backwards in order to not offend anyone anywhere. If we accidentally offend some group in some way we have to immediately apologize to them and submit our plan for corrective action so that we never offend that particular group ever again. It's very nauseating and tiring to keep up with it all and to be constantly vigilant of what we say or do in order to not offend anyone, anywhere.

Then it occurred to me, the left don't give a crap about offending those on the right or those with Christian beliefs or even just white people. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to offend those on the right and those with Christian beliefs and white privileged people (all whites are privileged). They have a stuff it in your face attitude toward these groups. No apologies, no plan of corrective action to not offend these groups, no being vigilant of what they say regarding these groups. Just flat out intolerance and not giving a crap if they offend those on the right or those with Christian values or white people. In their minds, anyone in the majority cannot be offended, only the minorities can be offended.

One of their fave ploys is to come out like nasty leeches on Christian holidays. Things always ramp up around Christmas and Easter. Now imagine them trying that with Muslims or Hindus. Wouldn't happen.

They have every right to offend us Christians (especially American Evangelicals) on many issues because the so-called "church" today is a circus full of clowns. A bunch of hypocrites.

A hallmark of a Christian is love for the brethren.

But if you're who I think you are, you don't cherish Christ. You cherish your political views and Christ is a means to an end.

giphy.gif
Here, Golfing gator confirms that he’s a liberal shill

A hallmark of a Christian is love for the brethren.

But if you're who I think you are, you don't cherish Christ. You cherish your political views and Christ is a means to an end.

Love will tell you the truth, whereas false piety and selfishness won't.

Love will tell you the truth, whereas false piety and selfishness won't.

I know what I am, which is why I'm a Christian. I have no false piety. But I certainly cherish Christ over my political views. I am not using him as a vehicle for something else.

He is the Son of God and not to be used.

I know what I am, which is why I'm a Christian. I have no false piety. But I certainly cherish Christ over my political views. I am not using him as a vehicle for something else.

He is the Son of God and not to be used.

You're not a Christian, you're a failed imposter and liar. If you were a disciple of Jesus Christ, you would obey Him, and seek to join a Christian community (or create one yourself by opening your door) where genuine believers and disciples of Jesus, are of one mind and soul (Acts 4:32, Joh 17:21-23, Joh_15:12, Joh_15:9-10 ) holding all private possessions (lands, homes, businesses, vehicles) in common (Acts 2:44, Acts 4:32, Luke 12:23-34, Mar 10:28-31, Mat 25:40-46). Until you're willing to do that, you're just an imposter "disciple" and "Christian". You're playing games with God and His Son Jesus Christ.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work lawlessness (anomois).

If you were actually a born-again, spirit-filled Christian, you would pick up your cross and die as your King and Savior instructed you to do (you would climb on the cross with Him). Before the resurrection, there is the cross (death in the place of the skull a.k.a. "Golgotha" = your worldly mind must be crucified with Christ). Your death to this world, entails a genuine commitment, in the form of you laying it all down at the foot of the cross (at the feet of your brothers and sisters in Christ = the earthly body of Jesus Christ).

Joh 12:24-26 (24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. (25) He that loveth his life shall lose it, and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. (26) If any man serves me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serves me, he will my Father honor.

It's an explicit, tangible sign of who is and isn't a disciple of Jesus Christ. Lay it all down, at Christ's feet (your brothers and sisters in Christ). Until you do that, you're not a disciple or a member of Christ's royal family. Did you actually think that you were going to inherit eternal life, without dying? You can't reign or govern over the nations with Jesus, from above, in the realm of immortal angels, living in a mansion of light and glory, walking on streets of gold in a new Jerusalem, without giving everything. Everything is worthless, of no value whatsoever, without the work of Jesus Christ. He says, I pay the ransom, and then you give me everything. You must love your brothers and sisters as I loved you. How did I love you?

HD-wallpaper-passsion-of-jesus-christ-passion-jesus-cross.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You would hate your life in this world and follow (obey) Him if you were really His disciple (governor in training). This worldly, temporal, fallen life, would be nothing to you and you would yearn to be in the company of your fellow, born-again, spirit-filled, brothers, and sisters, daily (as much as possible). Christ, wouldn't just be a mere belief, but a way of life (Jesus would be EVERYTHING to you).

The lost hold "Christians" in contempt, for good reason. They (the fake "Christians") refuse to die and bear witness as Christ commanded them to do. They have no authority or power, they're a circus act of worldly "Christian" clowns, worthy of the world's scorn and lack of respect. Hypocrites.

Last edited:
You're not a Christian, you're a failed imposter and liar. If you were a disciple of Jesus Christ, you would obey Him, and seek to join a Christian community (or create one yourself by opening your door) where genuine believers and disciples of Jesus, are of one mind and soul (Acts 4:32, Joh 17:21-23, Joh_15:12, Joh_15:9-10 ) holding all private possessions (lands, homes, businesses, vehicles) in common (Acts 2:44, Acts 4:32, Luke 12:23-34, Mar 10:28-31, Mat 25:40-46). Until you're willing to do that, you're just an imposter "disciple" and "Christian". You're playing games with God and His Son Jesus Christ.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work lawlessness (anomois).

If you were actually a born-again, spirit-filled Christian, you would pick up your cross and die as your King and Savior instructed you to do (you would climb on the cross with Him). Before the resurrection, there is the cross (death in the place of the skull a.k.a. "Golgotha" = your worldly mind must be crucified with Christ). Your death to this world, entails a genuine commitment, in the form of you laying it all down at the foot of the cross (at the feet of your brothers and sisters in Christ = the earthly body of Jesus Christ).

Joh 12:24-26 (24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. (25) He that loveth his life shall lose it, and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. (26) If any man serves me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serves me, he will my Father honor.

It's an explicit, tangible sign of who is and isn't a disciple of Jesus Christ. Lay it all down, at Christ's feet (your brothers and sisters in Christ). Until you do that, you're not a disciple or a member of Christ's royal family. Did you actually think that you were going to inherit eternal life, without dying? You can't reign or govern over the nations with Jesus, from above, in the realm of immortal angels, living in a mansion of light and glory, walking on streets of gold in a new Jerusalem, without giving everything. Everything is worthless, of no value whatsoever, without the work of Jesus Christ. He says, I pay the ransom, and then you give me everything. You must love your brothers and sisters as I loved you. How did I love you?

You would hate your life in this world and follow (obey) Him if you were really His disciple (governor in training). This worldly, temporal, fallen life, would be nothing to you and you would yearn to be in the company of your fellow, born-again, spirit-filled, brothers, and sisters, daily (as much as possible). Christ, wouldn't just be a mere belief, but a way of life (Jesus would be EVERYTHING to you).

The lost hold "Christians" in contempt, for good reason. They (the fake "Christians") refuse to die and bear witness as Christ commanded them to do. They have no authority or power, they're a circus act of worldly "Christian" clowns, worthy of the world's scorn and lack of respect. Hypocrites.

I have been a born-again Christian for better than 20 years. If you last as a Christian for another two months, I will be pleasantly surprised. But you will have to love Jesus first and communism not at all for that to happen.

I have been a born-again Christian for better than 20 years. If you last as a Christian for another two months, I will be pleasantly surprised. But you will have to love Jesus first and communism not at all for that to happen.

Communism without Christ is demonic. Satan is a counterfeiter. You claim to be a Christian but you refuse to die, hence you're not a Christian or disciple of Jesus. Communism or communalism, with the Holy Spirit, is the divine design for Christ's body, that's why He and His disciples became one in mind, soul, and possessions. All lands, houses, businesses..etc, were collectively owned (they held all things in common). If you were truly a born again, spirit-filled Christian, you would recognize this, repent and open the door of your home, as Christ commanded:

Mat 25:40-46 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, even these least, ye did it unto me. (41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels: (42) for I was hungry, and ye did not give me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; (43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. (44) Then shall they also answer, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? (45) Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not unto one of these least, ye did it not unto me. (46) And these shall go away into eternal punishment: but the righteous into eternal life.

Last edited:
Communism without Christ is demonic. Satan is a counterfeiter. You claim to be a Christian but you refuse to die, hence you're not a Christian or disciple of Jesus. Communism or communalism, with the Holy Spirit, is the divine design for Christ's body, that's why He and His disciples became one in mind, soul, and possessions. All lands, houses, businesses..etc, were collectively owned (they held all things in common). If you were truly a born again, spirit-filled Christian, you would recognize this, repent and open the door of your home, as Christ commanded:

Mat 25:40-46 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, even these least, ye did it unto me. (41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels: (42) for I was hungry, and ye did not give me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; (43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. (44) Then shall they also answer, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? (45) Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not unto one of these least, ye did it not unto me. (46) And these shall go away into eternal punishment: but the righteous into eternal life.

Of course Christians are to be givers.

That does not extend to giving everything to The State so the state can mete it out.

You're kinda funny in your own way.

Of course Christians are to be givers.

That does not extend to giving everything to The State so the state can mete it out.

You're kinda funny in your own way.

Stop being a liar. You know quite well, that I said nothing about a state. Genuine born-again Christians obey Christ and become one in mind, soul, and possessions. They walk in this world as Christ and his apostles did, hence holding all things in common and carrying their crosses daily. You're not willing to do that, hence you're not a true Christian. You're going to be one of those people who approach Jesus on the day of judgment saying, "Lord! Lord!", and will hear Him say "Depart from me I never knew you". There's no hope for you unless you repent and become a genuine Christian.

Be careful of the demands you make of others or you'll find Christ putting those burdens on you.

Forum List

Back