The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

Are we kidding here?

They exist for the purpose of offending! They are self-loathers whose lives only have meaning when they can make others as miserable as they are.

^^^

3hpxq4.jpg

You are not in the majority! You are a racist. And no one on the left minds offending a racist!
Wow I feel bad for you

There’s no need to make things up brother posters. This is a problem with the rich, black and white politicians telling you how to think. The only people who are racist are those who think that being born of a certain color makes your privileged

That is a loser.
Hope you’re having a nice day. Why is it that when you look at the post you make things up about other people. Whether it’s you called him a Russian agent or racist or anything of that nature. Like if a gay person says that Christianity is a horrible thing. They are a bigot, but they’re often not called out by the far left. The great majority of Americans want to live with each other and respect with each other join us

So yeah, a lot of times I see you respond to people with three or four word posts. Or maybe you laugh at them or something like that.

And that is the MAGA crowd.
A 3 or four word response. That’s not a response brother.

The only people who are racist in America are BLM leaders in those who agree with them and it’s probably 2% of the country. There’s no way around it like there’s no logical way around this. Black people and white people own slaves throughout history and both of them practice racism both of them also practiced liberalism.

There’s no need to make things up about other posters overwhelmingly Trump supporters are not racist. The only problem with racism is from the far left and Democrats these days as well as neoconservatives.

A 3 or four word response. That’s not a response brother.

The only people who are racist in America are BLM leaders in those who agree with them and it’s probably 2% of the country. There’s no way around it like there’s no logical way around this. Black people and white people own slaves throughout history and both of them practice racism both of them also practiced liberalism.

There’s no need to make things up about other posters overwhelmingly Trump supporters are not racist. The only problem with racism is from the far left and Democrats these days as well as neoconservatives.is

Listen dude, democratic State legislatures across the country are not enacting racist laws to restrict the vote of people of color, red states are.

As far as BLM, you think it is okay for cops to kill them with impunity? Fuck you, racist!

Well, if we are going to clarify...

...I am an asshole! And as such, I personally don't mind offending anyone I think deserves it. As a liberal, I only offend people who need it.
But the left says we shouldn't offend anyone. But, just to clarify, you're ok with people deciding to offend others.

Forum List

Back