The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

You did call me that and you haven't told me what the shoe even is. You told me I should ask Trump because I guess you don't even know what is is you accused me of being.
The good news for you, is that with President Trump's proclamation of his following being named Magadonians, you can form the Magadonia States of America. This has been tried before, but maybe y'all will have better luck.

The good news for you, is that with President Trump's proclamation of his following being named Magadonians, you can form the Magadonia States of America. This has been tried before, but maybe y'all will have better luck.
You are changing the subject. You called me a Magadonia and yet you refuse to tell me what it is you are accusing me of being.

I admit it. I enjoy triggering the right with facts, logic and morality.

Normal people don't worry about offending shithumans like the Trump cultists. If the shithumans cry, that means you've done a good thing.
Please let us all know when you get facts, logic and morality. So far you little or none of all 3.

I admit it. I enjoy triggering the right with facts, logic and morality.
You don’t use facts. You use fables. You wouldn’t recognize logic if a syllogism could save your life. And you’re completely immoral.

You also don’t trigger anybody. They just laugh at you and your blithering dishonesty.

Forum List

Back