The Left Don't Want To Offend Anyone

Or, do they?

I've been thinking the last couple of days on how over the last few years we have to bend over backwards in order to not offend anyone anywhere. If we accidentally offend some group in some way we have to immediately apologize to them and submit our plan for corrective action so that we never offend that particular group ever again. It's very nauseating and tiring to keep up with it all and to be constantly vigilant of what we say or do in order to not offend anyone, anywhere.

Then it occurred to me, the left don't give a crap about offending those on the right or those with Christian beliefs or even just white people. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to offend those on the right and those with Christian beliefs and white privileged people (all whites are privileged). They have a stuff it in your face attitude toward these groups. No apologies, no plan of corrective action to not offend these groups, no being vigilant of what they say regarding these groups. Just flat out intolerance and not giving a crap if they offend those on the right or those with Christian values or white people. In their minds, anyone in the majority cannot be offended, only the minorities can be offended.
You are not in the majority! You are a racist. And no one on the left minds offending a racist!

Or, do they?

I've been thinking the last couple of days on how over the last few years we have to bend over backwards in order to not offend anyone anywhere. If we accidentally offend some group in some way we have to immediately apologize to them and submit our plan for corrective action so that we never offend that particular group ever again. It's very nauseating and tiring to keep up with it all and to be constantly vigilant of what we say or do in order to not offend anyone, anywhere.

Then it occurred to me, the left don't give a crap about offending those on the right or those with Christian beliefs or even just white people. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to offend those on the right and those with Christian beliefs and white privileged people (all whites are privileged). They have a stuff it in your face attitude toward these groups. No apologies, no plan of corrective action to not offend these groups, no being vigilant of what they say regarding these groups. Just flat out intolerance and not giving a crap if they offend those on the right or those with Christian values or white people. In their minds, anyone in the majority cannot be offended, only the minorities can be offended.

giphy.gif

Or, do they?

You are NOT a Christian nor a Conservative. And if we piss you off or offend you in any way then that's a good thing.

So, just to clarify, you are ok with offending anyone and everyone not in the majority?

gee whiz - i recall the word ' snowflake ' became quite popular when it came to ' conservatives ' hurling it as an insult to anyone that seemed to take issue with MAGAts & their nasty character.

now that isn't really a thing anymore, & there's pushback - you wanna whine & complain?

tutt tutt.

You are NOT a Christian nor a Conservative. And if we piss you off or offend you in any way then that's a good thing.
??????????????? That doesn't even make sense. First you say I'm not a Christian or a conservative and then you say you are fine with pissing me off for being a Christian and a conservative. Is that the way your mind really works?

Forum List

Back