🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left: "I know you pay my way through life...but you need to pay more!"

sorry for this being so long winded! :D

They are saying that 83% of the $1.5 trillion the government is borrowing to give this tax cut, is going to the Corporations, (of which 35% of these corporations are owned by foreigners so the money we the citizen are borrowing is going to foreigners),

and to the very wealthiest who already own 80% or so of the wealth in this nation, both of which are swimming in excess cash that they could have already used to add jobs or increase their employees salaries.

One of the biggest problems in this Nation is the disparity gap between the richest, and the 'rest'.... has been getting greater and greater each year to where the bottom 90% of our citizens will own only 10% of this nation's wealth, and the top 10% of this Nation's citizens, will own 90% of this nation's wealth...

And that IS NOT A HEALTHY scenario for any Country, let alone the Nation that was once known as the Land of Opportunity....

And sadly, most of this disparity has been engineered by our Congress Critters, the establishment, the elitists, the globalists etc thru tax bills like this one....time and time again,

and we let it happen, because we are soooooooo happy to be getting the crumbs of the tax cut, while the wealthiest get the three layer cake with icing and cherry on top....

And yes, there is a claim that this 40% tax cut for the corporations is going to bring money home or bring jobs home and all of that jazz, in HOPE that it will trickle down to the worker but the truth is.... that has NEVER happened before in History and there is no reason to believe it will happen now.

Plus the rumor is the other Nations in the westernized world are already discussing lowering their corporate tax rates to be competitive with our new rate, so there will be no reason for the corporations to bring their money back home as congress had said....and could lead to more leaving...

And since it won't happen, why give this huge huge huge tax break to corporations while only giving the American worker a 2% to 5% or so tax cut vs. the corporation's 40% tax cut?? Why oh why?

AND, no company is going to add jobs just because they have money in hand....it just is not smart business practice...you grow your employees, when your company business grows thru greater demand for your widgets....

And the real way to grow your economy that affects all, is putting more money in to the hands of the consumers, so they can buy more widgets....

Once there is more demand for all the widgets, the business hires more people.

This is not Field of Dreams, where "if you build it, they will come"

In REALITY, they can't come because they have no money to get there....

So YES, even those who DO PAY Federal payroll taxes, and federal gas taxes, and federal cigarette taxes and other federal excise or sin taxes, but do not pay federal income taxes due to not earning more than the standard deduction and personal exemption,

SHOULD still get some of this tax give a way....it will allow them to buy more widgets, and help spur the economy so that businesses will need more workers to fill the demand.

Last edited:
With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

Go Fuck yourself moron. You don't know what your talking about! :up_yours:
You lost all respect at LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
that's some radical idiot stuff you got there just remain calm and remember you are brainwashed. I noticed that none of you dupes know what Democrats think or want anymore, brainwashed functional morons.
1. Democrats don't think
2. What you clowns want are my earnings.

With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

that's some radical idiot stuff you got there just remain calm and remember you are brainwashed. I noticed that none of you dupes know what Democrats think or want anymore, brainwashed functional morons.
1. Democrats don't think
If you make over $250,000, Maybe, super dupe.

1. Democrats don't think
You need to learn a new word. That dupe shit is getting kind of juvenile.

The OP never accused you of receiving public assistance.

However, based on your angry reaction, it certainly seems that he struck a nerve.

Do you think anyone believes you after that?

However, based on your angry reaction, it certainly seems that he struck a nerve.

Jesus you are dumb....

1. Democrats don't think
You need to learn a new word. That dupe shit is getting kind of juvenile.
It's also in my book title... It's the most important story in politics the last 30 years 35

1. Democrats don't think
Democrats want to tax the rich so we can join the rest of the world... We used to be the leaders. until next time Reagan finished it off.

The OP accused all Democrats of being on welfare, a typical dupe belief. So stupid you are...

Jesus you are dumb....
Your statement is a typical expression of psychological projection.

The OP accused all Democrats of being on welfare, a typical dupe belief. So stupid you are...
You are lying. The OP did not accuse all Democrats of being on welfare, jackass.

So stupid you are...
I see you're talking about yourself again.

And we'll,all,sit here waiting for that trickle down to begin. Waiting since 1986.

WOW...You've been waiting since 1986 while AT&T, Wells Fargo and Comcast employees only had to wait for Donald Trump to become POTUS. Those lucky bastards!
AT&T, Boeing, others promise bonuses, pay raises once tax bill signed
And you imagine that the mployees of those companies make up every wage earner in America?

There's a phrase. It goes something like exceptions and rules... can you remind me?

You may have missed the point....everyone has a different story to tell as to how they're impacted by various Bills and or political policies.
You're right. If you and I were in the top 1% we would both be doing handsprings down the hallway right now.

If I were in the top 1% I would be getting a smaller tax cut than where I am right now!

Does that mean I should be doing handsprings now?

he's fking spot on

Everybody here is wildly successful, especially liberal Democrats.

Who are you even talking about?

Yup, you certainly sound like a liberal.

Go hide... you sound like a bitch in heat.

Last edited:

Who are you even talking about?

It's super cryptic...although everyone else has "got it" you may not.

Forum List

Back