The Left Is Confounded!

...former Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos agreed to a plea deal and admitted to making a false statement to FBI investigators about his contacts with foreigners claiming to have high-level Russian connections.

“The charges are striking for their breadth, touching all levels of the Trump campaign and exploring the possible personal, financial wrongdoing of those involved, as well as what appeared to be a concerted effort by one campaign official to arrange a meeting with Russian officials,” Matt Zapotosky, Rosalind S. Helderman, Carol D. Leonnig and Spencer S. Hsu write in our lead story.

“[Mueller’s] opening bid is a remarkable show of strength,” Susan Hennessey and Benjamin Wittes explain on their Lawfare blog. “He has a cooperating witness from inside the campaign’s interactions with the Russians. And he is alleging not mere technical infractions of law but astonishing criminality on the part of Trump’s campaign manager, a man who also attended the Trump Tower meeting. Any hope the White House may have had that the Mueller investigation might be fading away vanished . . . Things are only going to get worse from here.”

bg072517dAPR20170724034559.jpg

1. A solid year of hammering away from the Democrat Party, pushing the 'collusion' lies, and watching 'Impeachment!!!' fade into an echo....

....the media hiding the good news and spinning what they can....

...and the Never-Trumpers of the GOP doing their best....,er, worst....to bog down the Trump agenda.

2. And yet....
"Monday, November 13, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. " Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

3. And last week, even the Bezos-Washington Post had to report thus:
"12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election"
Analysis | 12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

4. And, from the NYSun....perhaps the worst news for the Left:
"Trump Attack on Regulation

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"
Trump Attack on Regulation Starts To Win Admiration Both At Home and Abroad - The New York Sun

5. "The Economist, in a piecepublished last month, reported, “the impact of the Trump administration has been dramatic. The flow of new rules is suddenly a dribble. Since Mr Trump was inaugurated the number of regulatory restrictions has grown at about two-fifths of the usual speed.”

6. ....not generally a Trump cheerleader, praised the administration’s approach to financial deregulation as “thoughtful...detailed and rigorous.” It reported, “the new approach in Washington does seem to have boosted business confidence.”

Mr. Trump is focusing on a real problem. ... the growth of federal red tape with a thought experiment explaining the difficulty of even reading, let alone complying with, the government imposed rules.

8. “The US Code of Federal Regulations — the annually published set of books containing all federal regulations currently in effect — contained 35.4 million words in 1970. A person could read the entire code in just a few days short of a year, assuming he or she read 250 words per minute, 40 hours per week, 50 weeks per year,” ...

9. “By 2016, there were 104.6 million words of federal regulation on the books, about 195 percent growth over 1970, with a corresponding increase in reading time of almost two years. “

10. BM has been running full-page newspaper ads boasting that its Watson artificial intelligence capability can help compliance officers “keep up with 20,000 new or modified regulations a year and 200 revisions a day.”....“humans alone are not going to be able to meet these challenges. "

There seem to be only two ironclad rules of government:

Rule no.1: Always try to expand;

Rule no. 2: see Rule no. 1.
Beck, Balfe, “Broke,” p. 115
Are you aware that you draft posts using the same technique as former Justice Harry Blackmun? It makes me wonder if you aren’t a liberal plant trying to make us good conservatives look bad. Between that and your knee jerk liberal personal attacks I am suspicious.
I am suspicious you are a conservative.
By today’s standards I suppose I am not. I don’t believe anything anyone says without proof. Clinton. Trump. Obama. You. These days if you deviate from the orthodoxy you are suspect. I do and I am.

face it, fraud... you are incensed and in denial over the ONGOING grand jury investigation. GOOD!

my betters? where??

As in folks who provide 100% true, correct and accurate OPs that enrage you, yet you cannot dispute.

But.....
I do so love watching the Left's blood boil until it vaporized into a fine, red, mist.

Now...calm down....this isn't good for someone of your age.....

your FAKE NEWS is no longer flying and the ongoing investigation has you peeing your pants in projection. GOOD!

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

A graduate of Princeton University, Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V" for heroism and the Purple Heart Medal. After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973, he worked at a private firm in San Francisco for three years until his appointment as an assistant U.S. Attorney in the same city. Prior to his appointment as FBI director, Mueller served as a United States Attorney, as assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division and as acting deputy attorney general.

He earned a reputation as a no-nonsense, straitlaced attorney and investigator, as well as the nickname "Bobby Three Sticks," in reference to his name's numeric suffix.[3][4][5] Lauded for his non-partisan and non-political approach, he has been credited with transforming the FBI from an agency primarily focused on law enforcement into one of the world's top organizations handling counterespionage and counterterrorism.[6]

In May 2017, Mueller was appointed by the Justice Department as special counsel to oversee the FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, one of several investigations looking into the matter.

1. A solid year of hammering away from the Democrat Party, pushing the 'collusion' lies, and watching 'Impeachment!!!' fade into an echo....

...and the Never-Trumpers of the GOP doing their best....,er, worst....to bog down the Trump agenda.

2. And yet....

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. " Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"
Trump Attack on Regulation Starts To Win Admiration Both At Home and Abroad - The New York Sun

5. "The Economist, in a piecepublished last month, reported, “the impact of the Trump administration has been dramatic. The flow of new rules is suddenly a dribble. Since Mr Trump was inaugurated the number of regulatory restrictions has grown at about two-fifths of the usual speed.”

6. ....not generally a Trump cheerleader, praised the administration’s approach to financial deregulation as “thoughtful...detailed and rigorous.” It reported, “the new approach in Washington does seem to have boosted business confidence.”

Mr. Trump is focusing on a real problem. ... the growth of federal red tape with a thought experiment explaining the difficulty of even reading, let alone complying with, the government imposed rules.

8. “The US Code of Federal Regulations — the annually published set of books containing all federal regulations currently in effect — contained 35.4 million words in 1970. A person could read the entire code in just a few days short of a year, assuming he or she read 250 words per minute, 40 hours per week, 50 weeks per year,” ...

9. “By 2016, there were 104.6 million words of federal regulation on the books, about 195 percent growth over 1970, with a corresponding increase in reading time of almost two years. “

10. BM has been running full-page newspaper ads boasting that its Watson artificial intelligence capability can help compliance officers “keep up with 20,000 new or modified regulations a year and 200 revisions a day.”....“humans alone are not going to be able to meet these challenges. "

Are you aware that you draft posts using the same technique as former Justice Harry Blackmun? It makes me wonder if you aren’t a liberal plant trying to make us good conservatives look bad. Between that and your knee jerk liberal personal attacks I am suspicious.
are you having an EPISODE?

I guess that means you couldn't find a single thing in the OP to refute.

Soooo.....I'm perfect again?

Excellent.
Honestly, I didn’t bother reading it other than to notice the amazing similarity in how Blackmun structured his opinions, including Roe. If you want to give me an executive summary other than “I am cool” please supply it. Until then I assume all your posts are essentially pleas for attention. Carry on.

"Honestly, I didn’t bother reading blah blah blah...."

Explains why you're called 'dim.'

2. And yet....

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"

Mystery Pollster: Rasmussen Update: A Lesson in Measurement Error

you don't really think that matters to the troll, do you?

face it, fraud... you are incensed and in denial over the ONGOING grand jury investigation. GOOD!

"...you are incensed..."

You're copying what I said about you?

Excellent.

"imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
Proverb

Now you're learning.
Now....about addressing your betters,....work on it.

your FAKE NEWS is no longer flying and the ongoing investigation has you peeing your pants in projection. GOOD!

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

A graduate of Princeton University, Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V" for heroism and the Purple Heart Medal. After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973, he worked at a private firm in San Francisco for three years until his appointment as an assistant U.S. Attorney in the same city. Prior to his appointment as FBI director, Mueller served as a United States Attorney, as assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division and as acting deputy attorney general.

He earned a reputation as a no-nonsense, straitlaced attorney and investigator, as well as the nickname "Bobby Three Sticks," in reference to his name's numeric suffix.[3][4][5] Lauded for his non-partisan and non-political approach, he has been credited with transforming the FBI from an agency primarily focused on law enforcement into one of the world's top organizations handling counterespionage and counterterrorism.[6]

In May 2017, Mueller was appointed by the Justice Department as special counsel to oversee the FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, one of several investigations looking into the matter.

isn't it extraordinary how they look at someone with a pristine reputation and try to trash him because he calls things as he sees them. the deplorables are terrified of Mueller.

2. And yet....

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"

are you having an EPISODE?

I guess that means you couldn't find a single thing in the OP to refute.

Soooo.....I'm perfect again?

Excellent.
Honestly, I didn’t bother reading it other than to notice the amazing similarity in how Blackmun structured his opinions, including Roe. If you want to give me an executive summary other than “I am cool” please supply it. Until then I assume all your posts are essentially pleas for attention. Carry on.

"Honestly, I didn’t bother reading blah blah blah...."

Explains why you're called 'dim.'
The liberal style of writing (just like Justice Blackmun), the liberal resorting to name calling, even your initials are “PC.” I think I’ve sufficiently outed you as a liberal plant.

demonize guys like mueller and lionize guys like roy moore. it's the GOP way! :eusa_clap:

isn't it extraordinary how they look at someone with a pristine reputation and try to trash him because he calls things as he sees them. the deplorables are terrified of Mueller.

Watch How Witless Robert Mueller Was As a Witness

FBI Director Mueller Doesn't Know Anything About IRS Investigation

The liberal media is still actively inventing new lies and half truths weekly in their attempts to damage president Trump's image. A recent video showed the Japanese PM pouring his entire box of fish food into a fish pond, Trump then follows his lead and pours in his box. How is this reported? Yes the filthy lying liberal media edit OUT the Japanese PM section, show only Trump pouring in his box then meme the crap out of it declaring Trump lazy, mean to fish, etc. Then this weekend a NY Times photographer selects a photo of our president with his eyes closed, and publishes that one in a blatant attempt to make our president look awkward. Would they ever do that to Obama? Hell no. Who hasn't been caught in a photo mid blink yet these liberal filth go out of their way to attack Trump by any means possible. They are not even Americans they are traitors.

2. And yet....

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"

It simply can’t begin to come close to those CNN polls that had Hillary so certain to be the next Commander-in-Chief. Watching Wolf Blitzer trying to see where... anywhere ... they could squeeze more Democrat votes through the various precincts reporting, to back up their predictions was priceless!

2. And yet....

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"

It simply can’t begin to come close to those CNN polls that had Hillary so certain to be the next Commander-in-Chief. Watching Wolf Blitzer trying to see where... anywhere ... they could squeeze more Democrat votes through the various precincts reporting, to back up their predictions was priceless!

Wait.....

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

"Clinton is expected to get 332 electoral votes, while Trump is predicted to get just 206, according to the Moody's Analytics model, which is based on three economic and three political factors." Moody's Analytics model predicts big Clinton win

Ya' mean Hillary wasn't elected?????

2. And yet....

Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"

Wait.....

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

"Clinton is expected to get 332 electoral votes, while Trump is predicted to get just 206, according to the Moody's Analytics model, which is based on three economic and three political factors." Moody's Analytics model predicts big Clinton win

Ya' mean Hillary wasn't elected?????

The liberal media LIE in an attempt to suppress Republican votes and influence the outcome of elections. Remember when they were calling states won by the Dem before the polls even closed, I do. When George Bush whooped their ass a 2nd time it pushed them over the edge, that's when the bias became openly blatant.

Forum List

Back