The Left is Losing the Culture: Part Eleventy

In case you guy's missed my last post(s), here is how they are doing it:

The state and federal governments are now funding "non-profit" organizations through grants. These organizations are many, you can probably look them up, and they seem to have specific agendas. In my state, there are LGBTQ, Abortion Rights/Planned Parenthood, Anti-parental rights (the school knows your kid best), ENVIRO-ENERGY, Straight up ENVIRO-NON-CARBON, some with direct affiliation with communist ideology, and the list goes on and on. They are all getting funded by government grants.

So these government-funded nonprofits have sometimes millions of dollars to spend on "whatever". Invariably, they spend the funds on marketing their ideas. Some send out "canvassers" door to door and survey people, with a good dose of advocacy built into their schpeel. Then, during the election cycle, the preferred candidate simply has to stand up and echo what these groups have been marketing to the public for a year or two.

It should be illegal, and I think any lawyer with scruples could identify the statutes and laws that are being violated. But few (none that I've found) are willing to take it up because they know they would have a short career afterward.

The question is: How do we fight back? Litigation? Do the same? The retards in my district can not quite see the problem here.

Nikki Haley said it best the other day. "We've lost 9 out of the last 10 popular votes. We need to do better."

Keep dreaming.

Scolding, word-smithing puritans have never been cool, but the common theme of liberals being the tolerant cool ones is long-standing, so it's taking some time to sink in. But sink in it certainly is.

You're the Church Ladies now.

And everyone can see it.

The question is: How do we fight back? Litigation? Do the same? The retards in my district can not quite see the problem here.

The way commies and sociopaths work these agendas is to make sure there is no peaceful way to roll them back. How they operate is pretty straightforward, we have many examples of how they go about destabilizing societies since the mid-19th Century.

Here in the post-WW II U.S., they count on Affluenza to keep the middle and lower classes passive; once you've destroyed moral principles via promoting 'libertarian' values like mindless self-indulgence and money worship among the middle class, the rest is easy. The middle class will merely snivel and do very little about anything, they don't want to risk their riding lawn mowers, Prozac consumption, and satellite TV for any selfless 'Cause' that might endanger their own personal comfort.

There is a good reason they focus on controlling media and targeting the 'bourgeoisie'. As we've seen, a fantasy cult develops wherein a few will run around collecting firearms and fill their garages with canned goods and stuff playing 'survivalist' and 'patriot', but they are essentially delusional idiots who will be easily overwhelmed if they try and do something relevant, and they know it, but it keeps them busy and makes them feel special.

All the tranny and faggot insanity is middle class fashion, and as any Marxist who has actually done their homework knows, once a country's middle class has been neutered and made impotent, the rest is a piece of cake; all the successful revolutions in history were conducted by the middle classes, not the poor; the latter just loot and plunder and eventually fade, like Arab armies do in wars against the Israelis. The commies own the American middle class and its 'values' now. They won their culture wars in the 1960's.

Just enjoy the ride down and laugh at the ridiculous results. They only reason the freaks and kiddie rapers are grooming your kids is because there isn't really anyone to stop them.

Last edited:
What culture are we losing? The fake ass white suprremacy lie that worships a God who is always mad and eager to provide the most cruel and draconian punishment?

That's no culture. It's a house built on sand that now is getting rained on.

Fear of litigation is exactly the tactic the scum use; plenty of desperate vermin with law degrees out there willing to tank the whole country if they can get a nice Mercedes and a big house out it, and they work with each other on both 'sides'.

Now the Left doesn't want to own "Woke". Right, because it's toxic, and because the trans mess FINALLY has normal Americans rejecting all their nonsense.

Roe v Wade saved them in the midterms. But that was temporary. Despite Trump's troubles they are still losing the culture.

You need to whistle a bit more loudly when walking past that graveyard. :)

The right wing took the word "woke" which I believe was around for all of a year or so, found something they could use as a wedge, and then weaponized it.
"Normal" Americans go on about their daily life and don't spend their days immersed in alt-right media that tell them constantly that gays and trans are coming to take over their white bread Christian community.

So, you denigrate, demean, and espouse violence. THAT'S what turns most Americans off about you. Extremism. That's also why the 2022 midterms turned into a red
puddle. Republicans have 16 short months to find a message that resonates with voters. Or the same thing is going to happen in 2024. I got a hint for you...it isn't "culture wars".

The right wing took the word "woke" which I believe was around for all of a year or so, found something they could use as a wedge, and then weaponized it.
"Normal" Americans go on about their daily life and don't spend their days immersed in alt-right media that tell them constantly that gays and trans are coming to take over their white bread Christian community.

So, you denigrate, demean, and espouse violence. THAT'S what turns most Americans off about you. Extremism. That's also why the 2022 midterms turned into a red
puddle. Republicans have 16 short months to find a message that resonates with voters. Or the same thing is going to happen in 2024. I got a hint for you...it isn't "culture wars".

Read it and weep

No, Roe v Wade is the only thing that saved you in the midterms--off the backs of dead babies. That's the modern Dems in a nutshell actually.

Read it and weep

So what? I'm not the one weeping or whining here. I go on about my daily life, not immersed in alt-right propaganda that's fear mongering against gay and trans people.

PRRI (Public Religion Research Institute) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to conducting independent research at the intersection of religion, culture, and public policy.

Need to take the "nonpartisan" and " out of their About. Religion runs rampant through this "paper".
Oh, and look at their endnotes. This "study" tells us what we already know. For you older folken, culture wars are a big issue. For the rest of us..not so much.

No, Roe v Wade is the only thing that saved you in the midterms--off the backs of dead babies. That's the modern Dems in a nutshell actually.
No. Republican extremism saved Democrats in the midterms. The candidates they put up were largely quacks and whack-a-doodles.

So what? I'm not the one weeping or whining here. I go on about my daily life, not immersed in alt-right propaganda that's fear mongering against gay and trans people.

PRRI (Public Religion Research Institute) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to conducting independent research at the intersection of religion, culture, and public policy.

Need to take the "nonpartisan" and " out of their About. Religion runs rampant through this "paper".
Oh, and look at their endnotes. This "study" tells us what we already know. For you older folken, culture wars are a big issue. For the rest of us..not so much.

A huge study of 5000 adults.

You're losing.

A huge study of 5000 adults.

You're losing.
5000 person sample is miniscule.
You would know this if you had even a basic grasp of statistics.
Look at the Endnotes.

I have nothing to win or lose here. There are a group of people here who have been fighting your side for basic respect and decency for decades now....and you are unable to give it to them, because you believe it offends your just and righteous god.
I want to see your extremist views and policies go the way of the dinosaur.

Look at the Endnotes.

I have nothing to win or lose here. There are a group of people here who have been fighting your side for basic respect and decency for decades now....and you are unable to give it to them, because you believe it offends your just and righteous god.

No, because maybe men in dresses (or women's athletic wear) don't need to be kicking girls out of girls' scholarship, locker rooms, and etc.

America agrees with me.

Look at the Endnotes.

Look here, a GALLUP poll of only 1,000 adults. Gosh, too small?

Gallup’s telephone survey of 1,011 U.S. adults was conducted last month. It found that 69% of Americans say transgender athletes should be restricted to sports teams that conform with their birth gender, compared to 62% in 2021.

Likewise, the findings showed that just 26% of Americans support transgender athletes playing for teams matching their gender identity, compared to 34% two years ago.

Look at the Endnotes.

This is horrible, you're a crime victim.

Your community college fucked you. If it's not too late, I'd try to get that $280 refunded.

Last edited:
The way commies and sociopaths work these agendas is to make sure there is no peaceful way to roll them back. How they operate is pretty straightforward, we have many examples of how they go about destabilizing societies since the mid-19th Century.

Here in the post-WW II U.S., they count on Affluenza to keep the middle and lower classes passive; once you've destroyed moral principles via promoting 'libertarian' values like mindless self-indulgence and money worship among the middle class, the rest is easy. The middle class will merely snivel and do very little about anything, they don't want to risk their riding lawn mowers, Prozac consumption, and satellite TV for any selfless 'Cause' that might endanger their own personal comfort.

There is a good reason they focus on controlling media and targeting the 'bourgeoisie'. As we've seen, a fantasy cult develops wherein a few will run around collecting firearms and fill their garages with canned goods and stuff playing 'survivalist' and 'patriot', but they are essentially delusional idiots who will be easily overwhelmed if they try and do something relevant, and they know it, but it keeps them busy and makes them feel special.

All the tranny and faggot insanity is middle class fashion, and as any Marxist who has actually done their homework knows, once a country's middle class has been neutered and made impotent, the rest is a piece of cake; all the successful revolutions in history were conducted by the middle classes, not the poor; the latter just loot and plunder and eventually fade, like Arab armies do in wars against the Israelis. The commies own the American middle class and its 'values' now. They won their culture wars in the 1960's.

Just enjoy the ride down and laugh at the ridiculous results. They only reason the freaks and kiddie rapers are grooming your kids is because there isn't really anyone to stop them.

Well put, mostly.

But this pattern has been seen before in history. Some part of me was hoping that this time, this great American experiment, would not end in the same way as other prosperous and free civilizations have. I was hoping we would be able to benefit from those history lessons and be better educated this time. Maybe there is still hope, but it's going to take something big to get people to pay attention to the warnings we are seeing.

These are troubling times.

Forum List

Back