The left isn't racist

Everyone, and I mean everyone has some racism deep down.

However only Republicans pride themselves on their racism and build policies on it.

This is how dumb and disingenuous the retarded right is.

Here we have an individual who made a statement, that's not really racist, as it's established fact that many nannies are illegals, while trying to warn the actual illegals.

The self-proclaimed conservative rush in to scream about how racist they are, and goes even further to suggest and claim that those on the left are MORE racist than the right.

Yet, ignore all the willfully and blatantly racist things those on the right say, do and continue to say and do, without one word of dissent.

But we're supposed to believe they're not racist.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

The Left treats non-whites like they're fancy, exotic dolls to play with and show off to other self-hating white liberals like diversity trophies. There is no way PC liberals think of minorities as responsible, adult equals who don't require pity. I've seen this in my own stereotypically liberal family (only my dad and I aren't liberal goons).

no, the left isnt racist, they only dislike people with black,brown,yellow,olive and green skin, other than that, they are pretty normal people.just like joe biden, Hillary and that chick who thinks shes an indian.

no, the left isnt racist, they only dislike people with black,brown,yellow,olive and green skin, other than that, they are pretty normal people.just like joe biden, Hillary and that chick who thinks shes an indian.

Jesus you're stupid.

The Left treats non-whites like they're fancy, exotic dolls to play with and show off to other self-hating white liberals like diversity trophies. There is no way PC liberals think of minorities as responsible, adult equals who don't require pity. I've seen this in my own stereotypically liberal family (only my dad and I aren't liberal goons).

Liberals can't even talk to all people the same. They tell middle class they want to lower taxes. (wink wink). They tell Hispanics they are for amnesty. They tell minorities that the state must do more to help them. It's because the left doesn't have any faith in the ability of minorities to elevate themselves.

It's decades of leftist "help" that caused their poverty. As they relied more on liberal politicians, they saw less need to do for themselves. You don't need an education to get welfare, which the left made them feel entitled to. Before the welfare state began, most black families had both parents, with one working. They were doing fine but the left knew they'd eventually become Republicans, since independent people usually do. The left sure fixed that, didn't they? They wanted the blacks under their wing and hopelessly dependent. It's worse than slavery. At least slaves wanted freedom and the chance to chase their own dreams. Thanks to the left, fewer have any dream other than more wealth redistribution. Now, there is a high percentage of single parent families on welfare. Good job, libs. This is exactly what you intended to happen. Racist bastards. Using people because you want to destroy this country and take down our Constitutional Republic. Following Alinky's rules and the Cloward-Piven strategy to the letter. Next step is flooding the country with more welfare seekers from all over the world. Now they are demanding open borders. Let all the terrorists, criminals, and America haters in. Then disarm us so the criminals (in and out of government) can thin the population. The left has such wonderful plans for us all.

And the useful idiots protest on demand without thought and are willing to cede our rights so they can have big government take care of them.

HAHA they are more so than the right.
Just heard there’s an ICE checkpoint in hollywood, a few blocks from where I live. Everyone better give their housekeepers, nannies and landscapers a ride home tonight...

yep they love those stereotypes...and to the left this is NAZI like stuff.

Amber Heard fans upset after she posted a racist tweet while warning people about ICE checkpoints
Most people think Trump has emboldened racists.

The link is dead, can you provide another?

However only Republicans pride themselves on their racism and build policies on it.

Really? Because affirmative action laws, are directly race based. By definition, they are race based.

Do tell, what specific law in the US on US citizens, is a right-wing supported law, is race based?

Really? Because affirmative action laws, are directly race based. By definition, they are race based.

Do tell, what specific law in the US on US citizens, is a right-wing supported law, is race based?
Was anybody talking about affirmative action? If so, the original purpose was to counter-act the discrimination in admissions, but like everything else, its prone to corruption.

And right-wing supported race-based laws? First law that comes to mind are these voter ID laws.

Was anybody talking about affirmative action? If so, the original purpose was to counter-act the discrimination in admissions, but like everything else, its prone to corruption.

And right-wing supported race-based laws? First law that comes to mind are these voter ID laws.

So I looked up the Voter ID laws. I didn't see anything, in any law, that had anything to do with race. Please post the exact text of the law, where race is invoked.

Either the law has race in it, or it doesn't. Nothing else you say has anything to do with race-based laws, until you point to the exact text of a law that discriminates based on race.

I like how you proclaim that left-wingers are against racism, and Republicans build policies on it..... then justify a racists policy of affirmative action in the name of 'counter-act(ing) the discrimination in admission' which is...... discrimination and racists.

You literally blow apart your own post in the very next post.

So I looked up the Voter ID laws. I didn't see anything, in any law, that had anything to do with race. Please post the exact text of the law, where race is invoked.

Either the law has race in it, or it doesn't. Nothing else you say has anything to do with race-based laws, until you point to the exact text of a law that discriminates based on race.

I like how you proclaim that left-wingers are against racism, and Republicans build policies on it..... then justify a racists policy of affirmative action in the name of 'counter-act(ing) the discrimination in admission' which is...... discrimination and racists.

Well duh! today’s racist driven laws are drafted by people who know they have to hide their racism to avoid the courts . Nothing new. Ever hear of Jim Crow ?

Courts aren’t stupid either . That’s why so many of these laws are getting shot down.

Well duh! today’s racist driven laws are drafted by people who know they have to hide their racism to avoid the courts . Nothing new. Ever hear of Jim Crow ?

Courts aren’t stupid either . That’s why so many of these laws are getting shot down.

There is absolutely nothing even close to racists about voter ID laws. Nothing. There is nothing about race, refers to race, or has any race based affects.

If you are telling me, that requiring an ID..... just requiring an ID.... that this alone is racism..... Then I assume you are against having drivers licenses too. We shouldn't be required to have an ID to drive a car right? Because that would be racists and keep minorities off the road, in your mindlessly stupid view of the world.

If you believe that voter ID laws are racists, then you are too stupid to be on this forum with adults. You need to go find some Tic-Tac-Toe games on facebook to play with other 5-year-olds like yourself.

There is absolutely nothing even close to racists about voter ID laws. Nothing. There is nothing about race, refers to race, or has any race based affects.

If you are telling me, that requiring an ID..... just requiring an ID.... that this alone is racism..... Then I assume you are against having drivers licenses too. We shouldn't be required to have an ID to drive a car right? Because that would be racists and keep minorities off the road, in your mindlessly stupid view of the world.

If you believe that voter ID laws are racists, then you are too stupid to be on this forum with adults. You need to go find some Tic-Tac-Toe games on facebook to play with other 5-year-olds like yourself.
Looks like you didnt read the article.

A specific example. in North Carolina, voter id targeted blacks with surgical precision.

the left are blatant racist--they are proud of it
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another
I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.
a latina is superior than a white/etc!!! racist bitch
Sonia Sotomayor Quotes
[A lot of people were wondering, ‘why isn’t a white women on?’ Well, we felt like we had some women come on the table and we have guests. But it’s just a different type of feeling when it’s all ethnic women.”/QUOTE]
Loni Love Explains Why ‘The Real’ Has No White Hosts [Video]

Forum List

Back