The left isn't racist

This is how dumb and disingenuous the retarded right is.

Here we have an individual who made a statement, that's not really racist, as it's established fact that many nannies are illegals, while trying to warn the actual illegals.

The self-proclaimed conservative rush in to scream about how racist they are, and goes even further to suggest and claim that those on the left are MORE racist than the right.

Yet, ignore all the willfully and blatantly racist things those on the right say, do and continue to say and do, without one word of dissent.

But we're supposed to believe they're not racist.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

the blacks are obsessed with race --everyday all day

Really? Because affirmative action laws, are directly race based. By definition, they are race based.

Do tell, what specific law in the US on US citizens, is a right-wing supported law, is race based?
Was anybody talking about affirmative action? If so, the original purpose was to counter-act the discrimination in admissions, but like everything else, its prone to corruption.

And right-wing supported race-based laws? First law that comes to mind are these voter ID laws.

So I looked up the Voter ID laws. I didn't see anything, in any law, that had anything to do with race. Please post the exact text of the law, where race is invoked.

Either the law has race in it, or it doesn't. Nothing else you say has anything to do with race-based laws, until you point to the exact text of a law that discriminates based on race.

I like how you proclaim that left-wingers are against racism, and Republicans build policies on it..... then justify a racists policy of affirmative action in the name of 'counter-act(ing) the discrimination in admission' which is...... discrimination and racists.

You literally blow apart your own post in the very next post.

Well duh! today’s racist driven laws are drafted by people who know they have to hide their racism to avoid the courts . Nothing new. Ever hear of Jim Crow ?

Courts aren’t stupid either . That’s why so many of these laws are getting shot down.

There is absolutely nothing even close to racists about voter ID laws. Nothing. There is nothing about race, refers to race, or has any race based affects.

If you are telling me, that requiring an ID..... just requiring an ID.... that this alone is racism..... Then I assume you are against having drivers licenses too. We shouldn't be required to have an ID to drive a car right? Because that would be racists and keep minorities off the road, in your mindlessly stupid view of the world.

If you believe that voter ID laws are racists, then you are too stupid to be on this forum with adults. You need to go find some Tic-Tac-Toe games on facebook to play with other 5-year-olds like yourself.
Looks like you didnt read the article.

A specific example. in North Carolina, voter id targeted blacks with surgical precision.

That's what the article says. Great. Now use that tiny dot of a brain you have, and provide evidence.

I want you to prove the claim, not repeat it. Any neanderthal can repeat what someone else says.

The article makes no attempt at proving the claim. Where is the evidence? Where is the proof? Where is the smoking gun?

You don't have it. That's why you can only repeat what is said, not prove what is said.

Here we have an individual who made a statement, that's not really racist, as it's established fact that many nannies are illegals, while trying to warn the actual illegals.

The self-proclaimed conservative rush in to scream about how racist they are, and goes even further to suggest and claim that those on the left are MORE racist than the right.

Yet, ignore all the willfully and blatantly racist things those on the right say, do and continue to say and do, without one word of dissent.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

the blacks are obsessed with race --everyday all day

That is insane..... That video is absolutely insane.

This is exactly what I started noticing in 2012 and on. Everything was race. Can't talk about anything, and not be accused of racism. Insane. This is exactly why Trump won. The guy complains that the traffic tickets...... TRAFFIC TICKETS.... are getting lost in a bureaucratic black hole.... and the black guy freaks out.... that's racists.

Everyone started laughing, because they all thought he was making a pun. Instead he's literally freaking out, because the white dude said.... black hole. Complains it was a white hole. Why the entire freakin universe is racists, because there are black holes, but no white holes.

This is why racism is alive and well in the US. Snotty racists bigot black people, freaking out because a white dude said the traffic tickets are getting lost in a black hole. You wonder why white supremacist groups are growing across the entire country? This is it. It's not Trump, it's crap like this.

Was anybody talking about affirmative action? If so, the original purpose was to counter-act the discrimination in admissions, but like everything else, its prone to corruption.

And right-wing supported race-based laws? First law that comes to mind are these voter ID laws.

So I looked up the Voter ID laws. I didn't see anything, in any law, that had anything to do with race. Please post the exact text of the law, where race is invoked.

Either the law has race in it, or it doesn't. Nothing else you say has anything to do with race-based laws, until you point to the exact text of a law that discriminates based on race.

I like how you proclaim that left-wingers are against racism, and Republicans build policies on it..... then justify a racists policy of affirmative action in the name of 'counter-act(ing) the discrimination in admission' which is...... discrimination and racists.

Well duh! today’s racist driven laws are drafted by people who know they have to hide their racism to avoid the courts . Nothing new. Ever hear of Jim Crow ?

Courts aren’t stupid either . That’s why so many of these laws are getting shot down.

There is absolutely nothing even close to racists about voter ID laws. Nothing. There is nothing about race, refers to race, or has any race based affects.

If you are telling me, that requiring an ID..... just requiring an ID.... that this alone is racism..... Then I assume you are against having drivers licenses too. We shouldn't be required to have an ID to drive a car right? Because that would be racists and keep minorities off the road, in your mindlessly stupid view of the world.

If you believe that voter ID laws are racists, then you are too stupid to be on this forum with adults. You need to go find some Tic-Tac-Toe games on facebook to play with other 5-year-olds like yourself.

A specific example. in North Carolina, voter id targeted blacks with surgical precision.

That's what the article says. Great. Now use that tiny dot of a brain you have, and provide evidence.

I want you to prove the claim, not repeat it. Any neanderthal can repeat what someone else says.

The article makes no attempt at proving the claim. Where is the evidence? Where is the proof? Where is the smoking gun?

You don't have it. That's why you can only repeat what is said, not prove what is said.
The article links to an appeals court ruling, detailing how the voter ID law targeted minorities.

The article links to an appeals court ruling, detailing how the voter ID law targeted minorities.

So..... let us use our own brains, and look at the actual 'evidence', and make a determination for ourselves.

Three things listed...... These are the only three things in this article.

Voter ID
Same-day Voting
Voting outside your precinct

I'm white. I can't same-day vote. Yet I am able to... because I registered as soon as I moved. In fact each time that I moved, I registered to vote, when I moved.

I'm white, and I have an ID. I am easily able to get an ID, as everyone is. My Bangladesh friend, has an ID. His wife that just got to the US mere months ago, has an ID. Both can now vote.

I'm white, and I can't vote just anywhere. I can only vote in the precinct I'm registered too.

None of these "restrictions" that are held against me, prevent me from voting. Why is it, that when a black person his held to the same standard as all white people are.... that's racists? How are any of these laws racists?

Flat out... they are not. Game over. You lose. The court.. is wrong. Period. And since you are supporting the court, you are therefore wrong as well.

HAHA they are more so than the right.
Just heard there’s an ICE checkpoint in hollywood, a few blocks from where I live. Everyone better give their housekeepers, nannies and landscapers a ride home tonight...

yep they love those stereotypes...and to the left this is NAZI like stuff.

Amber Heard fans upset after she posted a racist tweet while warning people about ICE checkpoints
Most people think Trump has emboldened racists.
Not most. Just the loons. Trump is no worse on race than Obama

Everyone, and I mean everyone has some racism deep down.

However only Republicans pride themselves on their racism and build policies on it.

Really? Because affirmative action laws, are directly race based. By definition, they are race based.

Do tell, what specific law in the US on US citizens, is a right-wing supported law, is race based?

What voter law is racist?

Can anyone prove racism? Is accusing someone of racism a huge presumption? A reverse form of racial profiling? We are all going to have to either backtrack on all racial issues or admit there is truth to both. What IS racism? Is that just a verbal sledgehammer in the liberal tool box? Why is racial profiling wrong if we notice without bias one race is disproportionally responsible for crime? Why does the "R" word have so much power? Being that it is subjective and a mater of personal bias.

Last edited:

So..... let us use our own brains, and look at the actual 'evidence', and make a determination for ourselves.

Voter ID
Same-day Voting

I'm white. I can't same-day vote. Yet I am able to... because I registered as soon as I moved. In fact each time that I moved, I registered to vote, when I moved.

I'm white, and I have an ID. I am easily able to get an ID, as everyone is. My Bangladesh friend, has an ID. His wife that just got to the US mere months ago, has an ID. Both can now vote.

I'm white, and I can't vote just anywhere. I can only vote in the precinct I'm registered too.

None of these "restrictions" that are held against me, prevent me from voting. Why is it, that when a black person his held to the same standard as all white people are.... that's racists? How are any of these laws racists?

Flat out... they are not. Game over. You lose. The court.. is wrong. Period. And since you are supporting the court, you are therefore wrong as well.

Let’s say you know that 20% of black voters don’t have a specific state issued ID . And you know most of them vote dem. So you float a law that targets people like them and prevents them from voting .

That’s racist.

Lots of people of every race and political view are bigots or racist, most people who fly under the banner of liberal try and be less afraid of people different than them self's,& have a more live & let live view of the world.

Voter ID
Same-day Voting

Let’s say you know that 20% of black voters don’t have a specific state issued ID . And you know most of them vote dem. So you float a law that targets people like them and prevents them from voting .

That’s racist.
The law wasn't targeted at them. Your just spouting noise.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

The left is OBSESSED with race. They look at any one situation and make determinations about it based primarily on the race of those involved. A white person calls the cops on a black person for a stupid reason? Well obviously the white person was driven by racism. A white person and a black person are having a discussion which leaves the black person upset? The white person must be racist. A pool safety diagram shows a black person pushing a white person into the water? The people who made the diagram are obviously racist against black people.

On and on and on it goes. Merriam-Webster’s primary definition of “racism”: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Now tell me this isn’t exactly how most leftists think when it comes to race. By calling others racist merely by concluding a situation between a white person and black person ended a certain way... that’s actually racist by itself.

Everyone, and I mean everyone has some racism deep down.

However only Republicans pride themselves on their racism and build policies on it.

LOL your belief that voter ID laws are racist just proves YOU’RE the racist, thinking people of color are too stupid/poor/unmotivated/incapable of getting an ID.

HAHA they are more so than the right.
Just heard there’s an ICE checkpoint in hollywood, a few blocks from where I live. Everyone better give their housekeepers, nannies and landscapers a ride home tonight...

yep they love those stereotypes...and to the left this is NAZI like stuff.

Amber Heard fans upset after she posted a racist tweet while warning people about ICE checkpoints
Most people think Trump has emboldened racists.

Link??

Perhaps you should dig a little deeper, find out the specific reasons WHY blacks were affected with this law. Unless the law in question discriminates against blacks, your claim it’s driven by racism is pure speculation based on your already racist viewpoints.

Why is it, that when a black person his held to the same standard as all white people are.... that's racists?

Bc the people who make these claims are too stupid to understand how back asswards their “reasoning” is. Either they don’t have or don’t care to have the mental sufficiency to think critically.

Forum List

Back