The left PROVE time and again that American Interests are not front and center in their agenda.

The Dems go out of their way for illegals to flood this country. This is another example of it.

The Dems go out of their way for illegals to flood this country. This is another example of it.
Congress needs to pass a law or regulation forbidding this kind of activity by elected officials.
Just like sanctuary cities should be an automatic forfeiture of ALL federal funds.

But the law and the system for checking HAS TO BE CLEAR. Hence, a national id system

What's missing from our national ID system?

If I hire someone at work we make SS contributions. I think the computer should be able to check if some dead guy's SS# is collecting.

Are these anti-american criminal farmers and chicken plants hiring illegals as independent contractors or something?

But the law and the system for checking HAS TO BE CLEAR. Hence, a national id system

If I hire someone at work we make SS contributions. I think the computer should be able to check if some dead guy's SS# is collecting.

Are these anti-american criminal farmers and chicken plants hiring illegals as independent contractors or something?
I remodeled all the officer quarters at Whiteman when Clinton was president. THREE busloads got hauled away from the jobsite. If you want to jail employers the you MUST have a fail proof system of checks.

No more sanctuary status.
No more drivers licences.
No more ways for illegals to scam the system and employers

I remodeled all the officer quarters at Whiteman when Clinton was president. THREE busloads got hauled away from the jobsite. If you want to jail employers the you MUST have a fail proof system of checks.

So what do we need functionally? Have each state not give licenses/ID's to illegals? I think that could be handled by existing systems like removing highway funds or TSA flying rights from citizens of states that do.

In all honestly I support raising the immigration caps and would TOTALLY support your system in exchange for a couple hundred thousand more. Illegals don't help the economy fast enough, just some individual crook businessmen.

So what do we need functionally? Have each state not give licenses/ID's to illegals? I think that could be handled by existing systems like removing highway funds or TSA flying rights from citizens of states that do.

In all honestly I support raising the immigration caps and would TOTALLY support your system in exchange for a couple hundred thousand more. Illegals don't help the economy fast enough, just some individual crook businessmen.
I already listed 2 ideas.

1. JAIL politicians that promote illegal immigration.
2. National ID
3. JAIL employers who KNOWINGLY hire illegals.
4. Stop advertising free shit for illegals.
5. Withhold ALL federal funds from sanctuary cities.
6. BUILD THE GOD DAMN WALL

And NO, we don't need more immigrants. Wages have been driven down so low in many fields PRECISELY BECAUSE of the availability of CHEAP ILLEGAL labor.
Stop the illegals and wages in shit fields will reflect that absence of cheap labor.

So you are expecting the Political Establishment to do their jobs and protect American wages?

john_cena_lol.gif

So you are expecting the Political Establishment to do their jobs and protect American wages?

john_cena_lol.gif
Expecting? No
Hoping? Yes

If Trump was a real warrior for America he would withhold funds to American sanctuary cities and force the issue to the courts

2. National ID

And NO, we don't need more immigrants. Wages have been driven down so low in many fields PRECISELY BECAUSE of the availability of CHEAP ILLEGAL labor.
Stop the illegals and wages in shit fields will reflect that absence of cheap labor.

Reply: We can't be jailing politicians with opposing viewpoints unless they are genocidal.

2. National ID
Reply: I think we can sneak this past the small central government Conservative types by having standards for state ID's. Using our idea of stopping federal funds.

Reply: I'm gonna sign the bill with you. There are a couple finer points of jailing folks who feign ignorance but I'm there.

Reply: Do we really do this much except on message boards and fake news sites?

Reply: If they wanna house those awaiting trails for fleeing whatever I'm not very angry about that. Some rust belt cities could probably import 10,000 peeps tomorrow and still have undervalued housing. Why am I the one limiting federal power here?

Reply: I really don't care much about this. Seems like a big terrible project for the environment and a heck of a maintenance thing but sure. Also future generations may come and laugh at us. But stand up and say 50% of the funds will go to companies who are owned by and employ primarily minority members and you'll confuse your opponents. Say you'll raise the legal immigration caps by a reasonable amount and you'll have my support for this.

It seems we both support a reasonable minimum wage. After all, cheap ILLEGAL labor like you said is bad. Unemployment is very low right now. We need some motivated legal immigrants to support the lowest 5% of our population in my opinion.

2. National ID

Reply: We can't be jailing politicians with opposing viewpoints unless they are genocidal.

2. National ID
Reply: I think we can sneak this past the small central government Conservative types by having standards for state ID's. Using our idea of stopping federal funds.

Reply: I'm gonna sign the bill with you. There are a couple finer points of jailing folks who feign ignorance but I'm there.

Reply: If they wanna house those awaiting trails for fleeing whatever I'm not very angry about that. Some rust belt cities could probably import 10,000 peeps tomorrow and still have undervalued housing. Why am I the one limiting federal power here?

Reply: I really don't care much about this. Seems like a big terrible project for the environment and a heck of a maintenance thing but sure. Also future generations may come and laugh at us. But stand up and say 50% of the funds will go to companies who are owned by and employ primarily minority members and you'll confuse your opponents. Say you'll raise the legal immigration caps by a reasonable amount and you'll have my support for this.

It seems we both support a reasonable minimum wage. After all, cheap ILLEGAL labor like you said is bad. Unemployment is very low right now. We need some motivated legal immigrants to support the lowest 5% of our population in my opinion.
There are some points we could easily come to terms on. There are also some that would net you a black eye if we were drinking and you kept pushing lol

2. National ID

2. National ID

There are some points we could easily come to terms on. There are also some that would net you a black eye if we were drinking and you kept pushing lol

Be calm, make the other guy spaz. You should see these fellows on the gardening boards who love farmers but think the Round-Up on their driveways matter.

2. National ID

All that is coming because it's how the universal law works... Unfairness always gets stopped in time

Congress needs to pass a law or regulation forbidding this kind of activity by elected officials.
Just like sanctuary cities should be an automatic forfeiture of ALL federal funds.

Would you support mandatory jail time for ppl who hire illegals?
I would support that.
What about city leaders who give them sanctuary?

Would you support mandatory jail time for ppl who hire illegals?
I would support that.
What about city leaders who give them sanctuary?
Same treatment. And take away their funds and watch how fast their electorate wake the fuck up

john_cena_lol.gif
Expecting? No
Hoping? Yes

If Trump was a real warrior for America he would withhold funds to American sanctuary cities and force the issue to the courts
He has been trying to do that for the last two years, but the Federali judges are not allowing it.

With his new AG Barr, perhaps he can get that funding cut off finally.

Forum List

Back