The left PROVE time and again that American Interests are not front and center in their agenda.

The Dems go out of their way for illegals to flood this country. This is another example of it.
Congress needs to pass a law or regulation forbidding this kind of activity by elected officials.
Just like sanctuary cities should be an automatic forfeiture of ALL federal funds.

Would you support mandatory jail time for ppl who hire illegals?
I would support that.
What about city leaders who give them sanctuary?
Same treatment. And take away their funds and watch how fast their electorate wake the fuck up
Why not prosecute them for RICO violations? Repeat illegals are committing felonies, not misdemeanors.

What about Corey Booker going into Mexico last week
and bringing 5 women seeking asylum back into our country

1. JAIL politicians that promote illegal immigration.
Reply: We can't be jailing politicians with opposing viewpoints unless they are genocidal.

Horse crap. Any politician advocating, enabling or organizing criminal felony activity can be prosecuted and impeached. We just need to find leaders willing to enforce the law.

2. National ID
Reply: I think we can sneak this past the small central government Conservative types by having standards for state ID's. Using our idea of stopping federal funds.

Agreed, and we ned it for other reasons as well.

3. JAIL employers who KNOWINGLY hire illegals.
Reply: I'm gonna sign the bill with you. There are a couple finer points of jailing folks who feign ignorance but I'm there.

Agreed.

4. Stop advertising free shit for illegals.
Reply: Do we really do this much except on message boards and fake news sites?

We have some Congresscritters that go into Mexico to advise illegals on how to manipulate our refugee program to get in.

So, YES we do.

5. Withhold ALL federal funds from sanctuary cities.
Reply: If they wanna house those awaiting trails for fleeing whatever I'm not very angry about that. Some rust belt cities could probably import 10,000 peeps tomorrow and still have undervalued housing. Why am I the one limiting federal power here?

The Federalis not giving away tax payer money is not a power grab, dude.

6. BUILD THE GOD DAMN WALL
Reply: I really don't care much about this. Seems like a big terrible project for the environment and a heck of a maintenance thing but sure. Also future generations may come and laugh at us. But stand up and say 50% of the funds will go to companies who are owned by and employ primarily minority members and you'll confuse your opponents. Say you'll raise the legal immigration caps by a reasonable amount and you'll have my support for this.

No pandering, just build the damned wall.

It seems we both support a reasonable minimum wage. After all, cheap ILLEGAL labor like you said is bad. Unemployment is very low right now. We need some motivated legal immigrants to support the lowest 5% of our population in my opinion.

They don't support the lowest economic Americans byu undercutting wages through black market or underpriced labor.

Any politician advocating, enabling or organizing criminal felony activity can be prosecuted and impeached. We just need to find leaders willing to enforce the law.
ROFLMFAO

WE ARE the employer of these politicians
WE ARE the proprietor of government
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, like yesterday

Any politician advocating, enabling or organizing criminal felony activity can be prosecuted and impeached. We just need to find leaders willing to enforce the law.
ROFLMFAO

Ever heard of the 'Donor Class'?

They are the ones who actually own our politicians.

ROFLMFAO

Ever heard of the 'Donor Class'?

They are the ones who actually own our politicians.
We should have already taken back
what belongs to us, yesterday

1. JAIL politicians that promote illegal immigration.
Reply: We can't be jailing politicians with opposing viewpoints unless they are genocidal.

Horse crap. Any politician advocating, enabling or organizing criminal felony activity can be prosecuted and impeached. We just need to find leaders willing to enforce the law.

2. National ID
Reply: I think we can sneak this past the small central government Conservative types by having standards for state ID's. Using our idea of stopping federal funds.

Agreed, and we ned it for other reasons as well.

3. JAIL employers who KNOWINGLY hire illegals.
Reply: I'm gonna sign the bill with you. There are a couple finer points of jailing folks who feign ignorance but I'm there.

Agreed.

4. Stop advertising free shit for illegals.
Reply: Do we really do this much except on message boards and fake news sites?

We have some Congresscritters that go into Mexico to advise illegals on how to manipulate our refugee program to get in.

So, YES we do.

5. Withhold ALL federal funds from sanctuary cities.
Reply: If they wanna house those awaiting trails for fleeing whatever I'm not very angry about that. Some rust belt cities could probably import 10,000 peeps tomorrow and still have undervalued housing. Why am I the one limiting federal power here?

The Federalis not giving away tax payer money is not a power grab, dude.

6. BUILD THE GOD DAMN WALL
Reply: I really don't care much about this. Seems like a big terrible project for the environment and a heck of a maintenance thing but sure. Also future generations may come and laugh at us. But stand up and say 50% of the funds will go to companies who are owned by and employ primarily minority members and you'll confuse your opponents. Say you'll raise the legal immigration caps by a reasonable amount and you'll have my support for this.

No pandering, just build the damned wall.

It seems we both support a reasonable minimum wage. After all, cheap ILLEGAL labor like you said is bad. Unemployment is very low right now. We need some motivated legal immigrants to support the lowest 5% of our population in my opinion.

They don't support the lowest economic Americans byu undercutting wages through black market or underpriced labor.

That was a WELL FORMATTED reply.

Less well formatted,

-Sometimes in a Republic you have to pander a little bit to make deals. Frequently we hit issues where the country can function being ran either way and not collapse also.

-The Federal Government is supposed to be doling out that tax money "they/we" took in from the states. Not doing so because of drinking ages or sanctuary city status is a big deal. Notice I didn't saw they should or should not with hold funds, just that I think doing so is a "big deal power grab".

-I'll wink and say, "Be careful where you set the bar for politicians organizing criminal activity. Both parties may lose some figureheads." The unconvicted White Water crooks can hang out with the Russia Collusion crooks in their cushy prison cells as far as I'm concerned.

Forum List

Back