The left really

loves them some muslim pedophiles.....How are you going to jail a guy reporting and taping them entering a trial?

With this arrest, we now see why the founders put in the 2nd amendment....because it protects the rest of the amendments

EDL founder Tommy Robinson jailed for 13 months after breaking contempt of court laws

They probably have some rule against taping people at courthouses . We have those rules too.

Which he didn't do... he reported the news.

He talked the wrong words, or rather spoke against the wrong people. This is the natural end game of the hyper leftism.

loves them some muslim pedophiles.....How are you going to jail a guy reporting and taping them entering a trial?

With this arrest, we now see why the founders put in the 2nd amendment....because it protects the rest of the amendments

EDL founder Tommy Robinson jailed for 13 months after breaking contempt of court laws

They probably have some rule against taping people at courthouses . We have those rules too.
Since when? Every courtcase I've seen, you can see the people walk in on video tape.

He was hustled of the street and sent to the gulag in nothing flat.

This unholy alliance between regressives and Islamists is quickly reaching the breaking point. It is only when the corrupt police, judges and politicians start receiving the consequences for their traitorous actions will things improve. It is up to the British people to do that as until these morons start fearing the British people more than they do the invading Muslims will anything change.

I see a civil war in the future of Britain because of these Quislings.

Since when? Every courtcase I've seen, you can see the people walk in on video tape.

Well he was found in contempt . Probably was warned . Maybe there’s a buffer zone.

Fact is , same things happen here. You always hear about gag orders and stuff .

Well he was found in contempt . Probably was warned . Maybe there’s a buffer zone.

Fact is , same things happen here. You always hear about gag orders and stuff .
Yeah, but he was filming people walking into court...that isn't illegal here.....I mean celebrities turn that in a red carpet affair most of the time.

They also love gang raping and killers, MS 13..
it's crazy, then they want to talk about morality......it's hilarious......

Forum List

Back