🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left threatens the life of a little girl

So this little girl makes a parody of AOC and the brown shirts threaten her life, so they stop and take all her videos are taken off line.

Sounds about right.

This is old news. I believe you can find some threads about it if you look back to around mid 2019 or so. Young girl gained some fame by parodying AOC, then stopped after receiving death threats.

Last edited:
And suddenly just like that the left doesn't care about death threats made against children...see how that works.

The left wrong has no qualms at all about sanctioning the cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day.

Nobody on the left wrong has any ethical or moral high ground on which to stand and look down upon anyone on the right.

Harassing and threatening a little girl for mocking one of their icons is nothing to them. It's barely a shadow of the scale of evil and madness that comes from that side.

You are an expert at threatening, harassing, silencing, chasing and shooting those who don’t share your views.

But the Left ALWAYS out does their opponents

1637030049862.png

Luckily, this young teenager is now independently wealthy thanks to CNN and the rest of the media woke mob instead of murdered like those in Hollywood said should happen.

And the crowning jewel is the Bernie Sanders groupie that actually tried to murder the entire GOP Congress with a gun.

The Left also overlooks previous Leftist attacks on the Capital in the past.

A fourth-grader who is “trans” is like a cat who is “vegan”. You have to know that it is very obviously not the child or the cat that is making that determination, and the one making it is not acting in the best interests of the child or cat.

A ten-year-old boy who believes that he's a girl is prima facie proof that someone is subjecting him to serious mental and sexual abuse; most likely his parents.

No, it's not right that he is receiving death threats over this. It also is not right that his pare4nts are not facing much, much, much worse than death threats, for what they have done to this poor boy.

This boy is probably severely fucked-up for life because of what has been done to him, and filth such as you take the side of the abusers.

It's WAY past time for the Right to collectively stop being so pussy passified, waiting on GeeZuss to save them..... and be men.
But then......they'd probably do nothing even if their babies were being murdered left and right......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

killTheyBabies_3.jpg

Cunservatives don't mind if this list is 100,000 pages long. And it WILL be. Hey, what's on Netflix tonight ?!?!

BlackmanBeatsWhiteManInMall_macysassault-745x588.jpg

And suddenly, just like that, the right cares about death threats!

I don't usually click on the disagreement button because I like you and respect you but I'm really disappointed in you right now. Seriously like WTF does it matter what political side this is on!? It's a little girl!! This isn't about right or left, this is about a child being put in harm's way for simply having a voice!! Oh, wait that's right,.. you don't believe anybody should have a voice because you tried to silence me in another topic as well. Maybe you should just swallow your pride and gain some compassion for this little girl and her family. I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but this is a new low of caring more about politics when a child's life is being threatened. :rolleyes:

You are an expert at threatening, harassing, silencing, chasing and shooting those who don’t share your views.

I ain't none of those things, you psycho bitch! You ain't even within 10,000 light-years. Boy, talk about stupid--- If you want to cast aspersions, do it in some other direction.

I don't usually click on the disagreement button because I like you and respect you but I'm really disappointed in you right now. Seriously like WTF does it matter what political side this is on!? It's a little girl!! This isn't about right or left, this is about a child being put in harm's way for simply having a voice!!
Oh wait. There were other threads about death threats made towards school board officials and their families including threatening their children. Response from the right? Too bad….

Where was your outrage?

Hence my comment, now they care.

Oh, wait that's right,.. you don't believe anybody should have a voice because you tried to silence me in another topic as well.

That is pretty unfair. How exactly did I “silence” you? Is opposing your arguement now silencing you? Do you not tolerate any disagreement with your ideas? Disagree and you are being “silenced”?

Maybe you should just swallow your pride and gain some compassion for this little girl and her family. I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but this is a new low of caring more about politics when a child's life is being threatened. :rolleyes:
Oh I have compassion. But the hypocrisy here is loud.

Mothers, on school boards have had threatening phone calls saying “I know where your children are, I know where they walk, you better hope nothing happens to them” or wishing they’d be molested. Or wishing wives or daughters would be raped.

So how about spreading some of that compassion beyond your own particular in group?

Hopefully conservatives are paying attention. Liberals can't even take it upon themselves to agree it's wrong to threaten a child because the child is making fun AOC.
I don’t see any one condoning or supporting death threats here. Just the usual hypocrisy from the right because we won’t join your one side pearl clutching outage. Let me know when you are able to apply it to all those getting cowardly anonymous threats.

And for record, children that age should not be on public youtube like that. It exposes them to a whole world of creeps and anon yours jerks who could very well have malign intents. What are they even thinking of allowing it? IF you really care about this little girl, you ought to asking why are her parents putting her out there that. I believe you felt that way about Greta Thuneberg’s parents (she got death threats to)….apply it here.

I don't usually click on the disagreement button because I like you and respect you but I'm really disappointed in you right now. Seriously like WTF does it matter what political side this is on!? It's a little girl!! This isn't about right or left, this is about a child being put in harm's way for simply having a voice!! Oh, wait that's right,.. you don't believe anybody should have a voice because you tried to silence me in another topic as well. Maybe you should just swallow your pride and gain some compassion for this little girl and her family. I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but this is a new low of caring more about politics when a child's life is being threatened. :rolleyes:
You respect her because you are young and foolish. Lol In time you will learn this.
:disbelief:

I don’t see any one condoning or supporting death threats here. Just the usual hypocrisy from the right because we won’t join your one side pearl clutching outage. Let me know when you are able to apply it to all those getting cowardly anonymous threats.

And for record, children that age should not be on public youtube like that. It exposes them to a whole world of creeps and anon yours jerks who could very well have malign intents. What are they even thinking of allowing it? IF you really care about this little girl, you ought to asking why are her parents putting her out there that. I believe you felt that way about Greta Thuneberg’s parents (she got death threats to)….apply it here.
Silence is violence!

Don't be disappointed....He's a hack among hacks.

Oh wait. There were other threads about death threats made towards school board officials and their families including threatening their children. Response from the right? Too bad….

Where was your outrage?

Hence my comment, now they care.

That is pretty unfair. How exactly did I “silence” you? Is opposing your arguement now silencing you? Do you not tolerate any disagreement with your ideas? Disagree and you are being “silenced”?

Oh I have compassion. But the hypocrisy here is loud.

Mothers, on school boards have had threatening phone calls saying “I know where your children are, I know where they walk, you better hope nothing happens to them” or wishing they’d be molested. Or wishing wives or daughters would be raped.

So how about spreading some of that compassion beyond your own particular in group?

Look, forget what I said in the other topic because it's completely off topic here. I'm not sure what other death threats you're speaking of, but of course I care! I would care just as much if she was making fun of Trump and still receiving them. Number one that's her right, and number two a life's a life. Especially an innocent little child. (For the record though if you had read what I said in the other topic though, you would already know that I treat people close to me different than people in general. Again, doesn't really apply to this topic, but still.)

You actually have a point on this one.

The left's disregard for the health and well being of young girls is evident in the way girls are forced to share lockers and showers with confused (sexual predator) boys. That having been said I don't buy this "death threat" stuff. It's almost a cliche these days.

People who threaten kids are pieces of human garbage, regardless of the politics involved.

To be sure, there is some garbage on both sides; but also a very big difference on both sides.

The vast majority of us on the right have no trouble at all condemning and repudiating the garbage on our side, and making it as clear as we can that the few bad elements among us do not speak for nor represent the vast majority of us.

Those on the left wrong embrace their garbage, defend it, and condemn as “bigots” any who dare to call that garbage out for what it clearly is.

Forum List

Back