🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left threatens the life of a little girl

I was using “you” as a general “you” (like you used ”we”) to signify a group.

That is a bullshit alibi and you know it. There IS no "general" you. You called me a murderer and lumped me in callously with stupid violent people just because superficially, we may share a few similar ideologies. Hitler liked dogs. You like dogs. How about I call you a Nazi?

That is a bullshit alibi and you know it. There IS no "general" you. You called me a murderer and lumped me in callously with stupid violent people just because superficially, we may share a few similar ideologies. Hitler liked dogs. You like dogs. How about I call you a Nazi?

Perhaps more relevant, Hitler supported policies that led to the cold-blooded murder of millions of innocents, and Coyote also supports policies, which have led to the murder of millions of innocents, and continue to lead to the murder of over a million innocents every year.

Perhaps more relevant, Hitler supported policies that led to the cold-blooded murder of millions of innocents, and Coyote also supports policies, which have led to the murder of millions of innocents, and continue to lead to the murder of over a million innocents every year.

Yes, always interesting how much the goals of dictators and terrorists often ally with those of the Far Left, though they never see it. Different methods yes but shockingly similar outcomes.

coyote said:
Where is she scared?

This isn't the first time Ocrazio has done this. She can't have anyone making fun of her stupidity. She gets her people to go after whoever is doing it. This time its Gosar.

Sandy is a thin skinned whiny, self important stupid twit. She doesn't even make Beotch yet. she's that stupid.

Forum List

Back