🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left wants to turn your child into a sexual deviant. Don't let them

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Teen Vogue, a publication designed for kids, published an article this week about the wonders of anal sex. I won’t provide a link. You can look it up for yourself. But don’t.

“A Guide to Anal Sex,” goes the headline. “How to do it the RIGHT way.” I confess that I didn’t read the entire piece, but I can report that it is quite lengthy, and it goes into extremely specific detail. Whether you want to try sodomy with a girl or a boy, the article, written by a sad pervert named Gigi Engle, outlines the procedure and gives some helpful tips to get you going.

Matt Walsh: The left wants to turn your child into a sexual deviant. Don’t let them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we keep trying to tell the left this is all the dirt that comes from planned parenthood, they do it in such a way unless you have logical thinking left, common sense left, and the ability to see right through the bull shit, you will support this all the way, you will be fooled by glamorized reasons coming from them on how great it is to teach your kid all the bs they shouldn't be learning let alone thinking about at such young ages.

There is a difference between them asking their parents question on the subject, but to induce thoughts isn't right nor fair to the next generation.

Why would a teen magazine have that garbage in it?

Because it's doing exactly what is being stated.

Imagine how many sexual predators they will breed by doing this bs, not saying just this magazine but planned parenthood teachings. It is a lot worse now than when most of us were in school.

Forum List

Back