The left's contempt for the law and the inevitable result...death, disorder, mayhem

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The left can't seem to comprehend why ignoring the law is wrong. They don't get it, they never will..because they're a whole cult of criminals. They're raised to be criminal, they engage in philosophy that celebrates criminality, and they openly embrace the concept that some of us are just *better* than others.

"... ideologically, they’re opposed to the law as it stands and are refusing to consider its validity, much less enforce it. The results are inevitable. Steinle’s death is just a symptom of a much more wide-spread threat to our nation...the left’s contempt for laws that don’t fit their ideology."
Contempt for the law America s biggest threat Hot Air

"Barbarians at the gate usually don't bring down once-successful civilizations. Nor does climate change. Even mass epidemics like the plague that decimated sixth-century Byzantium do not necessarily destroy a culture.
"Far more dangerous are institutionalized corruption, a lack of transparency and creeping neglect of existing laws."

"Ultimately, no nation can continue to thrive if its government refuses to enforce its own laws. Liberal "sanctuary cities" such as San Francisco choose to ignore immigration laws. Imagine the outcry if a town in Utah or Montana arbitrarily declared that federal affirmative action or gay marriage laws were null and void within its municipal borders."

Disregard For the Law is America s Greatest Threat - Victor Davis Hanson - Page full

"The left's contempt for the law and the inevitable result...death, disorder, mayhem"

At least you're consistent at being ridiculous and wrong.

Liberals have long defended and followed the rule of law, with regard to equal protection rights for gay Americans, privacy rights for women, voting rights for African-Americans, and due process rights for immigrants.

Indeed, we find in fact conservatives exhibiting contempt for the rule of law when they sought to deny gay Americans access to marriage law, and as they continue today to seek to violate a woman's right to privacy.

Time and again for the last 40 years the courts have struck down measures advocated by conservatives hostile to the rights of women, and yet conservatives continue to trample on the Constitution and its case law by seeking to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of a woman's protected liberty.

Given the right's dismal record concerning civil rights and abiding by the rule of law, you and other conservatives are in no position to be critical of anyone else.

"The left's contempt for the law and the inevitable result...death, disorder, mayhem"

At least you're consistent at being ridiculous and wrong.

Liberals have long defended and followed the rule of law, with regard to equal protection rights for gay Americans, privacy rights for women, voting rights for African-Americans, and due process rights for immigrants.

Indeed, we find in fact conservatives exhibiting contempt for the rule of law when they sought to deny gay Americans access to marriage law, and as they continue today to seek to violate a woman's right to privacy.

Time and again for the last 40 years the courts have struck down measures advocated by conservatives hostile to the rights of women, and yet conservatives continue to trample on the Constitution and its case law by seeking to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of a woman's protected liberty.

Given the right's dismal record concerning civil rights and abiding by the rule of law, you and other conservatives are in no position to be critical of anyone else.
Let me see, I think you left a couple of groups out from your list, you sloppy you!
You forgot the jews and native Americans. Pay closer attention when you are about to change the topic. Thanks anyway…

In other words, they're working to take care of the people victimized by our asshole president and asshole administration who think laws are for other people.

The left can't seem to comprehend why ignoring the law is wrong. They don't get it, they never will..because they're a whole cult of criminals. They're raised to be criminal, they engage in philosophy that celebrates criminality, and they openly embrace the concept that some of us are just *better* than others.

"... ideologically, they’re opposed to the law as it stands and are refusing to consider its validity, much less enforce it. The results are inevitable. Steinle’s death is just a symptom of a much more wide-spread threat to our nation...the left’s contempt for laws that don’t fit their ideology."
Contempt for the law America s biggest threat Hot Air

"Barbarians at the gate usually don't bring down once-successful civilizations. Nor does climate change. Even mass epidemics like the plague that decimated sixth-century Byzantium do not necessarily destroy a culture.
"Far more dangerous are institutionalized corruption, a lack of transparency and creeping neglect of existing laws."

"Ultimately, no nation can continue to thrive if its government refuses to enforce its own laws. Liberal "sanctuary cities" such as San Francisco choose to ignore immigration laws. Imagine the outcry if a town in Utah or Montana arbitrarily declared that federal affirmative action or gay marriage laws were null and void within its municipal borders."

Disregard For the Law is America s Greatest Threat - Victor Davis Hanson - Page full

So how do you feel about all these state government officials who want to defy federal law on same sex marriage?

Op is full of shit.

She doesnt mind death, so she is a hypocrite.

Damn Christians have started a "New Sanctuary" Movement.

Churches in 5 Cities to Offer Sanctuary to Illegal Immigrants Fox News

Right wingers endorse a policy then turn around and blame democrats for the policy not working! This is BS!
One more time please I did not catch it: What branch of government the church is?
Church as a policy maker, uh.. you are way out there!

So, we can go back to raiding churches that hide illegals?

OK--Don't call it a war on religion, like last time.......:eusa_whistle:

It's not the left who think the court is full of activist judges whose judgments we should just disregard.

Another failed right wingernut thread.

Just for clarity,

could the RWnuts here give us a list of the issues that states should defy the federal government on,

and issues they shouldn't?

Because obviously for the Nuts there is no overriding PRINCIPLE involved here...

So, we can go back to raiding churches that hide illegals?
You just said on this thread "Damn Christians" now, you are a protector of churches. Whichever direction the wind blows, heh? It is not surprising from people with no principle.
OK--Don't call it a war on religion, like last time.
I do not recall engaging in a subject of war on religion when illegals were removed from any church. I have never even heard that there was a case like that ever.

Because obviously for the Nuts there is no overriding PRINCIPLE involved here...
Please, you and your kind are the least ones who should talk about principle besides acknowledging you don't have any.

Please, you and your kind are the least ones who should talk about principle besides acknowledging you don't have any.

Show me where I have been inconsistent in my principles and you win the point.

Otherwise, eat shit.
Calm down, you don't need to tell me I need to eat honey (that's bee shit for your information and it doesn't ''grow'' in a jar at the supermarket)
Take a chill pill, you don't need a heart attack.. sit in some ice bath or something. Let me know how the ice bath worked out for you...

Otherwise, eat shit.
Calm down, you don't need to tell me I need to eat honey (that's bee shit for your information and it doesn't ''grow'' in a jar at the supermarket)
Take a chill pill, you don't need a heart attack.. sit in some ice bath or something. Let me know how the ice bath worked out for you...

That's a tedious way of admitting you have no evidence of my violating my principles.

Otherwise, eat shit.

That's a tedious way of admitting you have no evidence of my violating my principles.
I said you did not have any, I did not say you were violating them. Simple logic: you cannot violate something that doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back