The Left's Serious Case of Misplaced Anger....The "Mook Mafia" In Damage-Control Mode

Mdk, JoeB and Syriusly. It feels like a dysfunctional family reunion. We're all together again. You guys ganging up, using liberal ad hominem. Next will be spamming (tips hat to Syriusly) and with any luck the thread will have a diversion and be either dungeoned or closed.

Let the games begin. (Say hi to Robby for me, OK guys?)

Says the losing party of 2016..because of the deranged male (tranny) issuevin female-only hygiene areas. You think women middle dems don't vote?

Sure they did. They voted for Hillary and she won by 3 million votes.... but we had the fucked up system of the Founding Slave Rapists and that's where we ended up, in this daily nightmare of crazy tweets.

Mdk, JoeB and Syriusly. It feels like a dysfunctional family reunion. We're all together again. You guys ganging up, using liberal ad hominem. Next will be spamming (tips hat to Syriusly) and with any luck the thread will have a diversion and be either dungeoned or closed.

Let the games begin. (Say hi to Robby for me, OK guys?)

Guy, you started out with a premise... that 2016 was decided by this issue that few candidates really talked about...

You know, instead of the things people actually talked about, like jobs and how corrupt Hillary was perceived to be.

Most of the people I've talked to who voted for Trump voted for him because they hated Hillary and he otherwise pandered to their racial bigotries. Trannies in the bathroom wasn't even on the radar.

What does voting GOP on down ticket have to do with hating Hillary? Nothing.

Dems rejected down ticket dems because as moderates they saw the fringe running amok & were thereby spooked enough to defect their own party.

What does voting GOP on down ticket have to do with hating Hillary? Nothing.

Down ticket the GOP lost seats, they didn't gain them. This has been explained to you a bunch of times.

Dems rejected down ticket dems because as moderates they saw the fringe running amok & were thereby spooked enough to defect their own party.

Except there's no data to really prove that. The dems picked up two senate seats and six house seats.

Is that why middle dems got the GOP a majority in the Senate in 2016?

They already had control of the Senate, and their Majority was smaller afterwards. It's smaller now.

I know math is something you struggle with, but when you get m ore votes, and gain seats, the people didn't reject you.

Just mad about everything and now eating their own going after every successful Hollywood male ever.
The homos , the can’t get any, the lesbians, the cuckolds, the women’s libbers and the “nobody wants me” are
all rooting thru 10-40 year old trash to see who can they caN destroy over “that dress looks nice on you” comments .

^^ pretty common constant political stuff. I still maintain there was a visceral rejection of the dem brand by middle dems in 2016. And it's why Hillary attacked Robby Mook.

Just mad about everything and now eating their own going after every successful Hollywood male ever.
The homos , the can’t get any, the lesbians, the cuckolds, the women’s libbers and the “nobody wants me” are
all rooting thru 10-40 year old trash to see who can they caN destroy over “that dress looks nice on you” comments .

I agree, MeToo has reached silly levels. Not the point of this thread, though.

^^ pretty common constant political stuff. I still maintain there was a visceral rejection of the dem brand by middle dems in 2016. And it's why Hillary attacked Robby Mook.

Except the numbers don't support that. Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did.

I never talked to anyone who voted against Hillary because they were upset about bathrooms or wedding cakes.

They all said they voted against her because she was corrupt, often punctuating their point with the words Bitch and that word we can't use on USMB.

Joe Biden would have beaten Trump. Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump. Unfortunately, the Dems went with Hillary, after it was pretty clear that even most Dems weren't thrilled with her.

Except the numbers don't support that. Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did.

I never talked to anyone who voted against Hillary because they were upset about bathrooms or wedding cakes.

Well there you go, YOU didn't talk to anyone who voted against Hillary because your daughter or niece was forced to shower with deranged boys in school on executive-order from the head of the democrat party in 2016. That doesn't mean that a throng of middle dems didn't vote against Hillary and DOWN TICKET dems as well as a punishment for that audacity from the very party they stayed loyal to until the SHOCK of that mandate rang in their ears at dinner tables all around the Rust Belt.

You folks are fucking nuts if you think ordering little girls in school to share showers with deranged boys didn't STUN THE SHIT out of any voter right of looney town. But keep trying to spin it. That way when a similar audacity shatters the ear drums of regular sane, middle type voters, your cult will lose its ass again. It's just too bad that the ENTIRE democrat brand has to go down with it.

Well there you go, YOU didn't talk to anyone who voted against Hillary because your daughter or niece was forced to shower with deranged boys in school on executive-order from the head of the democrat party in 2016. That doesn't mean that a throng of middle dems didn't vote against Hillary and DOWN TICKET dems as well as a punishment for that audacity from the very party they stayed loyal to until the SHOCK of that mandate rang in their ears at dinner tables all around the Rust Belt.

Again, wasn't even an issue that got talked about for Senator in my state, where the democrat won, even though we had a case here where some Trans kid was suing to use the girl's shower and hate radio ranted about it every night like it was a big deal.

It just wasn't an issue to anyone but the deranged transphobic haters.

And those people weren't voting Democrat to start with.

Again- this election was lost because the far left was offended by Hillary and her affection for Wall Street and general corruption, and voted for Johnson or Stein...

Trump didn't even move the needle for the haters.

Never ever let the Mook mafia near the middle class or what remains of them- The whole country benefits from less unemployment.
Creepy arrogant Hillary campaign organizer still an idiot:

Robby Mook‏Verified account @RobbyMook Mar 26

Healthy reminder that a strong economy will buoy Trump...and the cascade of scandal can drown out Democratic messaging about why Trump’s policies hurt middle class families.

CNN Poll: 42% Approve of Trump, Highest Since 100 Day Mark - CNNPolitics

Never ever let the Mook mafia near the middle class or what remains of them- The whole country benefits from less unemployment.

Healthy reminder that a strong economy will buoy Trump...and the cascade of scandal can drown out Democratic messaging about why Trump’s policies hurt middle class families.

A 42% approval rating in a good economy is really kind of awful. It's the kind of rating where you lose congress.

A 42% approval rating in a good economy is really kind of awful. It's the kind of rating where you lose congress.

Unless the hopefuls clamoring for Congressional seats belong to a party that will force your daughter to share her showers and locker room with deranged boys in school, etc. Then all bets are off. Just like 2016, eh Robby? The economy don't mean shit if your daughter is being legally forced to be raped or seduced in her school showers. Nothing quite as hard hitting economically, socially or otherwise to a family to have a 13 year old pregnant and her promises at life and providing for herself hamstrung...and another mouth to feed..clothe..provide shelter for...medicine..

Trump approval rating over 50%
2016 was less about Trump and more about Not-Democrat. Trump just rode the wave of middle dem anger at their own party's escalating insanity. But of course from his point of view the entire thing was about his specific grandeur. :lmao:

My point being that Trump is easily vulnerable with middle dems who can shift on a dime. If I were planning strategy on the right, I'd remember this and what it was that actually won 2016 for conservatives...

Unless the hopefuls clamoring for Congressional seats belong to a party that will force your daughter to share her showers and locker room with deranged boys in school, etc. Then all bets are off. Just like 2016, eh Robby? The economy don't mean shit if your daughter is being legally forced to be raped or seduced in her school showers. Nothing quite as hard hitting economically, socially or otherwise to a family to have a 13 year old pregnant and her promises at life and providing for herself hamstrung...and another mouth to feed..clothe..provide shelter for...medicine..

Guy, please stop sharing your wank fantasies, okay?

Nobody cares about this issue.

Guy, please stop sharing your wank fantasies, okay?

Nobody cares about this issue.
If you had said "few people care about the issue", people might be more inclined to buy your spin. However, claiming that ZERO people care about deranged boys using girls showers etc. in schools destroys your credibility completely.

You have inadvertently exposed yourself as a liar.

If you had said "few people care about the issue", people might be more inclined to buy your spin. However, claiming that ZERO people care about deranged boys using girls showers etc. in schools destroys your credibility completely.

You have inadvertently exposed yourself as a liar.

Okay, the only people who care are transphobic wankers on the wrong side of history... and no one cares about them.

Forum List

Back