The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is an Inferior rip-off of Supernatural

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
I know far more people are watching Sleepy Hollow than Supernatural because it's on Fox instead of CW.

If you think this show is good, go watch all of the Supernatural episodes available on Netflix.

It is much much better.

I think both are good.
The only thing that is the same is it's about end times and fighting good and evil.

Sleepy Hollow is good as long as you don't look to far. The two witnesses can't be the two main characters because in the Bible they are clearly both male. If they are going to reslove that conflict or just let it go IDK aside from that it moves quickly and covers some interesting historical matter like the Lost Colony of Roanoke. Supernatural seemed to cover more in depth what supernatural things are whereas Sleepy Hollow is more like a spooky version of Once Upon a Time or
Alice in Wonderland type thing using the Headless Horseman and the book of Revelations.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Sleepy Hollow so far (I've watched the first three - no spoilers please). The acting is top notch, the leads appealing and the right sharp and clever. It took me a while to buy into the premise, but they're doing a great job with the characters. I'm hopeful.

Sleepy Hollow is good as long as you don't look to far. The two witnesses can't be the two main characters because in the Bible they are clearly both male. If they are going to reslove that conflict or just let it go IDK aside from that it moves quickly and covers some interesting historical matter like the Lost Colony of Roanoke. Supernatural seemed to cover more in depth what supernatural things are whereas Sleepy Hollow is more like a spooky version of Once Upon a Time or
Alice in Wonderland type thing using the Headless Horseman and the book of Revelations.

Speaking of which, the people who brought you "Once Upon a Time" have a show called "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland," which I have yet to see but has piqued my interest.

I know far more people are watching Sleepy Hollow than Supernatural because it's on Fox instead of CW.

If you think this show is good, go watch all of the Supernatural episodes available on Netflix.

It is much much better.

Totally agree.

I <3 Sam & Dean.

Cant watch supernatural Time Warner does not carry that Station here.

Oh, don't start at current. Too much history. Do you have Netflix?

Sleepy Hollow is good as long as you don't look to far. The two witnesses can't be the two main characters because in the Bible they are clearly both male.
Twisting g things a little bit to fit their mythology is fine.

If they are going to reslove that conflict or just let it go IDK aside from that it moves quickly and covers some interesting historical matter like the Lost Colony of Roanoke.
Screwing with history so ridiculously is not. Roanoke colonists speaking Middle English? I have trouble forgiving that.

And Sleepy Hollow is more of a ripoff of Grimm.

Forum List

Back