The "liberal" media still saying Melania plagiarism "similarities".

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
That's like the weather man saying I'm accusing it of raining outside -- when it's pouring down wanter from the sky.

The media sometimes tries too hard to appear 'objective'...

FACT: A section of the speech was plagiarized.

There is nothing wrong with stating that as a fact and then addressing the other who, what, where.

Any reasonable person who looks at the video sees the truth. However embarrassing, the truth is the words were STOLEN.

No, no, it's just the liberal media attacking anyone who's a threat to Hillary Clinton!!

Seriously, they are denying any plagerism, even as the words are nearly identical, and not just the words, but the structure of those paragraphs as well.

Homo HazlNuts hates real women like Melania because he can't ever be one,...... no matter how many surgeries he has. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I never heard Melania say that "For the first time in my life I am proud to be an American." Those words are forever owned exclusively by Michelle Obummer.

It's not just the "liberal" media. There is a detailed description, along with "incriminating" video clips on Townhall.com. I don't think it will change any votes, but someone in the Trump campaign should be fired for this. Then shot.

Homo HazlNuts hates real women like Melania because he can't ever be one,...... no matter how many surgeries he has. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

"Real"???? There is nothing REAL about her. She's had botox, plastic surgery, and applies her makeup with a trowel. If you saw her without all of these enhancements, you wouldn't recognize her.

Look up the definition of plagiarism. Melania did not plagiarize. The toughest way you can look at it is five words exactly matched in a row. But a phrase like "your word is your bond" is found in many speeches and articles.

Not plagiarism. Or Michelle using that phrase would be guilty of plagiarism as well.

"Real"???? There is nothing REAL about her. She's had botox, plastic surgery, and applies her makeup with a trowel. If you saw her without all of these enhancements, you wouldn't recognize her.

Whoa jealous much? She's aged very gracefully but what you see with this beautiful woman is what you get. Her facial structure is superb. I've seen her without makeup.

Drop dead beautiful. Oh and no plastic surgery. Her modelling photos are all over the net.

It's not just the "liberal" media. There is a detailed description, along with "incriminating" video clips on Townhall.com. I don't think it will change any votes, but someone in the Trump campaign should be fired for this. Then shot.

Why? One of the phrases she used is "your word is your bond". I put up a famous author using that phrase in 2015. Do you really think Michelle came up with that phrase? Hell no. It's been around for forever.

Go to Brainyquotes and you will find thousands of similar phrases for "working hard for what you get".

They even tried to nail the speech over the phrase she used about respecting others. Man oh man they are grasping at straws. Don't fall for their shit.

That's like the weather man saying I'm accusing it of raining outside -- when it's pouring down wanter from the sky.

There is nothing wrong with stating that as a fact and then addressing the other who, what, where.

Any reasonable person who looks at the video sees the truth. However embarrassing, the truth is the words were STOLEN.

You can't steal common phrases fool.

"your word is your bond isn't plagiarism."

Do You Think Honor Matters? Your Word is Your Bond.

Honor: Your Word is Your Bond

"Work hard for what you want in life" ? Check out brainy quotes. Treat people with respect? Give me a freaking break!!!!!!!

I never heard Melania say that "For the first time in my life I am proud to be an American." Those words are forever owned exclusively by Michelle Obummer.

I never read or heard Michelle praising Donald Trump to the high heavens either! Or that her proudest moment was when she became an American citizen.

:lol:

Hillary lied to the face of the families who were killed at Benghazi, what did we expect Hillary Fluffers to say?

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Hillary Clinton

It's not just the common phrases, it's the structure of that entire section of the speech. They had a university dean on CNN this morning and when Republicans tried to claim this wasn't plagerized, he said it was the very definition of plagerism, and if the speechwriter was a student at his university, they'd be gone in 24 hours.

It's not just the common phrases, it's the structure of that entire section of the speech. They had a university dean on CNN this morning and when Republicans tried to claim this wasn't plagerized, he said it was the very definition of plagerism, and if the speechwriter was a student at his university, they'd be gone in 24 hours.

It's not the definition of plagiarism. And why would a Dean be called in?

It's not the definition of plagiarism. And why would a Dean be called in?

Have you seen the side by side video? It's plagerism. Blatant plagerism.

I don't know why they picked the panelists. I just turned the TV on CNN, and they have a whole panel of people talking about the speeches yesterday, and one of the panelists was a university dean.

If the campaign doesn't acknowledge the plagerism, and apologize, this will not go away. Continuing to deny, deny, deny, will keep the focus on this.

Last night a member of the Trump campaign on CNN's post speech panel, said he wanted to see a side by side, word for word comparison because there were similarities but they weren't the same. They passed him a sheet of paper with the comparison, and his response was "No comment". IOW's he was shitting himself.

Look up the definition of plagiarism. Melania did not plagiarize. The toughest way you can look at it is five words exactly matched in a row. But a phrase like "your word is your bond" is found in many speeches and articles.

Not plagiarism. Or Michelle using that phrase would be guilty of plagiarism as well.
13710026_1092661894106061_8323298730842697753_n.jpg

Time to change those talking points huh?

Didn't hurt obuthole or moochingelle when they did it.

Who cares....she tried to resign and Trumo said nooooo...this issue does not matter!!! I love the games Trump plays.......he trolls the left and the media sooo hard.

Forum List

Back