The liberals are masturbating all over themselves they're so happy about the New Zealand killings

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Those bodies are not even in the ground and the liberals are already planning their crackdown on all people who speak out against the evils of Islam. They will make it illegal in some countries to do or say anything that might offend the delicate sensitivities of the Muslims.

That squirting sound you hear is the sound of thousands of liberals masturbating.

Here we go again, another Blackrook ridiculous rant....

and where is your link to unbiased factual proof that ALL liberals are 'masturbating' about the shootings?

Since you said 'the liberals' - that means you referring to ALL of them.

So...where is your link to proof?

Without it - this is just another one of your hate-fueled rants, IMO.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out some billionaire liberal funded this white supremacist guy and encouraged him to do all that killing. Something is rotten in New Zealand.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out some billionaire liberal funded this white supremacist guy and encouraged him to do all that killing. Something is rotten in New Zealand.

And I wouldn't be surprised if you have stopped your meds.

Jeez man. Once in a while you make a good thread. But the rest of the time it is nothing but hate-filled, tinfoil hat nonsense.

Jeez man. Once in a while you make a good thread. But the rest of the time it is nothing but hate-filled, tinfoil hat nonsense.
"Hate-filled" is how you describe conservative and "tinfoil hat nonsense" is what you say when a conservative has figured out how liberals really operate.

"Hate-filled" is how you describe conservative and "tinfoil hat nonsense" is what you say when a conservative has figured out how liberals really operate.

And I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that you KNOW how most/all liberals 'operate'?

Because without it - you got squat.

And I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that you KNOW how most/all liberals 'operate'?

OK, but first you show me proof that Trump colluded with Russia. I've started at least 10 threads asking for that evidence, but so far nada.

OK, but first you show me proof that Trump colluded with Russia. I've started at least 10 threads asking for that evidence, but so far nada.

Where EXACTLY did I say he did? The answer is - never. I have suspected he might sometimes. But I have NEVER said that 'he did'.

And...now answer my question, please? Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that you KNOW how most/all liberals 'operate'?

Last edited:
The Lefties start twenty threads about "Conservatives rejoicing in the NZ shootings", then fawn all over each other agreeing.

A Conservative starts one equally valid (i.e. NOT) thread, and the Lefties come uncorked.

Hilarious!

If this was a soccer game between Muslims and, well, EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, the Muslims are still way ahead in this game, they've murdered so many people the referees have stopped keeping score.

theirs a lot of demonizing of whites going on over at TWITer
pissed off 2.jpeg

next shooting head right over to a left wing site and read the comments
when ever theirs a shooting the blaming of the right wing and whites is deafening ...before the facts even come out.
they've been doing for a long time ...
the last couple years theyve had it rough since most doing the gunning were lefties or muzz

what the main stream press is not reporting
he was a watermelon
A global warming eco fascist

he was indeed a religious fanatic .......figures

its no secret true believers think the human races population should be knocked out by a few billion

theyre just starting with the American white man and his f 150

this guy he was also heartbroken over an 11 year old girl ...i posted the picture of her ...her leg is not attached
he actually says THATS the moment that changed him

anyone wants to blame someone for setting this guy off?
HINT its not a racist wall , trump hats or Fred the HVAC guy

op :
tell every super feelzy progressive to go fuck their mothers sideways till sunday

If this was a soccer game between Muslims and, well, EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, the Muslims are still way ahead in this game, they've murdered so many people the referees have stopped keeping score.

And still I am waiting for your link to unbiased, factual proof that you KNOW how most/all liberals 'operate'?

The Lefties start twenty threads about "Conservatives rejoicing in the NZ shootings", then fawn all over each other agreeing.

A Conservative starts one equally valid (i.e. NOT) thread, and the Lefties come uncorked.

Hilarious!
No it is not hilarious and you didn't help Blackrooks cause. There is something wrong with you POTUS apologists.

We're in the bottom of the ninth and we better start hitting!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nurse...increase this patients dosage please.

The liberals are masturbating all over themselves they're so happy about the New Zealand killings

No, that would be the white supremacist psychos. Are you looking in a mirror?

Forum List

Back