The link between Sex Education and STD'S????

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
STD Rates Up, Men Lead Increase

Rates of reported gonorrhea and syphilis rose in 2012, compared with 2011, but the increases were mainly among men, according to a CDC report.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/01/opinion/01douthat.html?_r=0 .............. JAN, 2010
So last week’s news that teenage birthrates inched upward late in the Bush era, after 15 years of steady decline, was greeted with a grim sort of satisfaction.

So when did the sexual awakening among children occur? If the teenage birthrates rose in 2010 after 15 years of steady decline, and 2 years later, in 2012, cases of gonorrhea and syphilis rose as well as other STD'S, to having for today, middle schoolers and teens making up the highest percentage of STD victims in Florida, could the rise of sexual awareness and STD'S have began out of the School System's desire to 'inform' and teach the students the mandatory 'Sex Ed' curriculum which was instituted a little before Common Core Curriculums?

Common Core State Standards Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forty-two of the fifty U.S. states and the District of Columbia are members of the Common Core State Standards Initiative, with the states of Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, Alaska, Nebraska, Indiana, and South Carolina not adopting the initiative at a state level.[12] Minnesota adopted the English Language Arts standards but not the Mathematics standards.[13] Several states that initially adopted Common Core have since decided to repeal or replace it, namely Indiana, Oklahoma, and South Carolina.[14]

Standards were released for mathematics and English language arts on June 2, 2010, with a majority of states adopting the standards in the subsequent months. (See below for current status.) States were given an incentive to adopt the Common Core Standards through the possibility of competitive federal Race to the Top grants. U.S. President Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan announced the Race to the Top competitive grants on July 24, 2009, as a motivator for education reform. To be eligible, states had to adopt "internationally benchmarked standards and assessments that prepare students for success in college and the work place."[15] Though states could adopt other college- and career-ready standards and still be eligible, they were awarded extra points in their Race to the Top applications if they adopted the Common Core standards by August 2, 2010.

Last edited:
Right as the race deadline was coming near, being August 2, 2010, the teenage pregnancies were inching upwards.

JAN, 2010

after 15 years of steady decline, teenage birthrates inched upward late in the Bush era.

Bush's era ended, 2008

The latest CDC data show troubling trends in three treatable STDs: For 2010 ..... STD Trends in the United States, 2010
  • Gonorrhea: While reported rates are at historically low levels, cases increased slightly from last year and more than 300,000 cases were reported in 2010. There are also signs from other CDC surveillance systems that the disease may become resistant to the only available treatment option.
  • Chlamydia: Case reports have been increasing steadily over the past 20 years, and in 2010, 1.3 million chlamydia cases were reported. While the increase is due to expanded screening efforts, and not to an actual increase in the number of people with chlamydia, a majority of infections still go undiagnosed. Less than half of sexually active young women are screened annually as recommended by CDC.
  • Syphilis: The overall syphilis rate decreased for the first time in a decade, and is down 1.6 percent since 2009. However, the rate among young black men has increased dramatically over the past five years (134 percent). Other CDC data also show a significant increase in syphilis among young black men who have sex with men (MSM), suggesting that new infections among MSM are driving the increase in young black men. The finding is particularly concerning as there has also been a sharp increase in HIV infections among this population

Teen Pregnancies.... Trends in Teen Pregnancy and Childbearing - The Office of Adolescent Health
The national teen pregnancy rate has declined almost continuously over the last two decades. The teen pregnancy rate includes pregnancies that end in a live birth, as well as those that end in abortion or miscarriage (fetal loss).* Between 1990 and 2010 (the most recent year for which data are available), the teen pregnancy rate declined by 51 percent—from 116.9 to 57.4 pregnancies per 1,000 teen girls.[4] According to recent national data, this decline is due to the combination of an increased percentage of adolescents who are waiting to have sexual intercourse and the increased use of contraceptives by teens.[4],[5]

So why now all of a sudden is HPV, HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and other STD'S on the rise? All from the year 2010 onwards...

Why is all this crap happening under the Presidentship of Barack Obama???

Just from the sight of it, it seems as if President Barack Obama has sailed over more waters than all of the other Presidents put together as far as reforms, policies, bills, laws, enactments, speeches, appearances, monies spent, wars, battles, allegations, communications, allegiances, breaking of allegiances, nuclear talks, peace talks, war talks, threatening talks, terrorist talks, keeping calm talks, what we ought to do talks, building ups, tearing downs, women's rights, lbgt rights, equal rights, fair rights, unfair fairness, etc... work wages, work hours, work laws, overtime laws, undertime laws, gas laws, oil rules, hours of operation rules, hospital rules. school reform rules, cafeteria lunch rules... all else... This seems to be more than ALL of the past President's doings put together... it just seems that way...

I guess you can just say that he's being busy busy busy...

Last edited:
I have seen more 'rush hour' traffic in non rush hours in the past few months than I have ever seen in my entire life. There are so many people and cars driving back and forth during non rush hours as if they are late to get to work. And this is ALL throughout the day. Rush Hour traffic in non Rush Hours. Masses of well costly cars driving at 11,12,1,2,3,4 o'clock as if they are late to get to work...back to back traffic cutting in front of others, rearing others, honking, screeching, halting... all day from sunrise to sundown, as if they are late to get to work.

busy busy busy..... from sunrise to sundown, being busy busy busy doing absolutely nothing but being busy busy busy...

1 Timothy 5:13

"And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not."

2 Thessalonians 3:11 - "For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies."

Proverbs 20:3 - "[It is] an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling."

Kahului man, 81, dies after being hit in crosswalk......Kahului man, 81, dies after being hit in crosswalk

KAHULUI, Hawaii -

An 81-year-old man is dead after being hit in a crosswalk Tuesday morning.

Officials say it happened just before 6 a.m. on West Papa Avenue and Laau Street in Kahului, Maui.

The victim has been identified as Rusindo Cabo. Officials say he was crossing the street in a marked crosswalk when a 22-year-old woman hit him with her car.

Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.

Instead of getting irate and mad at people saying ill things why not just correct the mistakes? Public safety and public general welfare is much more important that private safety and private general welfare while in the public. Anyone group of peoples who are driving around recklessly on public streets, although most of the walking individuals may not mind, is a danger to the general safety, since there are some within those groups who do not walk in the ways everyone else is. And if the general masses are safe yet 1 person in that general mass is not safe, then there is no harm making arrangements for that 1 to be safe also in that mass while keeping the rest safe. The drivers are the ones who are going to lose their 'fun' for the sake of public safety. Sorry drivers, pedestrians have the right of way.

Last edited:

So, this was done on a closed off section of the road, right? I mean no one who had to use that road was hindered from doing so, right? There was an alternate way around, a detour.... right?

And may I ask once again, if there is nothing to be concerned over? These sorts of things happening by Americans in America for the welfare of America??

I don't understand... I thought terrorism was not appreciated in America...

Would these sorts of doings be more 'condemned' if they were being done by 'illegal foreigners'?

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 13:11
"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Last edited:
Sorry drivers, pedestrians have the right of way.
What road code states that?

Respecting the right-of-way of others is not limited to situations such as yielding to pedestrians in crosswalks, or watching carefully to ensure the right-of-way of bicyclists and motorcyclists. Motorists must respect the right-of-way of others by not violating traffic laws, such as failing to stop at a stop sign or traffic light, speeding, making unsafe lane changes, or illegal turns. Statistics show that right-of-way violations cause a high percentage of injury collisions in California.

Right-of-Way Rules
General Information

Right-of-way rules, together with courtesy and common sense, help to promote traffic safety. It is important to respect the right-of-way of others, especially pedestrians, motorcycle riders, and bicycle riders. Never assume other drivers will give you the right-of-way. Yield your right-of-way when it helps to prevent collisions.

Request Rejected

It would be nice if people did not want other people to be hit by cars, regardless of who has the right of way.

What does sex education have to do with cars and bikes? Are we discussing that girls lose their virginity if they bike too hard? Is that what happened to you?

This problem is not restricted to bikes though. There are many cars too that can cause you to lose your virginity. Cadillac comes to mind first ....

Right as the race deadline was coming near, being August 2, 2010, the teenage pregnancies were inching upwards.

JAN, 2010

after 15 years of steady decline, teenage birthrates inched upward late in the Bush era.

Bush's era ended, 2008

bush left office on january 20, 2008...the pregnancies begun in his tenure ended up to 9 months later. just saying.

you have a lot of words there...what point are you trying to make?

Forum List

Back