🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The List Of Democrats Who Want Republicans To Die From The Virus Is Growing By The Day

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

383e0ce3-91e7-454b-93ae-bb68f0672c77.png

WATCH: MSNBC Host Nicole Wallace Hopes Coronavirus Tanks Trump’s Presidency

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

The poor commie bitch is being picked on.

I would like to see the trumpys die from starvation like they wish on those who have no home. I would like to see tRump falling from a cliff and be caught with a hangmans noose. Most of the cons are worthless scum who would rather a child be born and not fed instead of aborting the fetus. Republicans are useless except to rob steal and cheat the average American out of their hard earned money.
lol that's rich ignorant but rich
I find it very cogent and on point. Please tell me what is the ignorant part.
no it's actually a bunch of bullshit
So the truth is too hard for you to understand or accept? Either way you loose. If you do not see how capitalism as it is practiced today is nothing more than legalized theft well remember even with a fire arm in your beloved house security is beyond your abilities.
Fuck you dickhead.

The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term.

Then you don't know what a fact is.

I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen? Or is your ego so delicate that you can't even appear to consider the possibility of something you don't like on an anonymous message board?

That is a pure lie. Your only example is a woman who said she would go a Trump rally if she had the virus but you have Trumpers on this very Board saying the virus is a nothingburger. So spare me your idiocy here. If the virus is a nothing burger and nothing more than the common cold, as many of you believe, what difference does it make if she goes to a Trump rally.
The virus is a nothing burger you twit.

Saying that does not mean that I want anyone to die of anything. It simply means that the country and the world is being lied to about the danger of this virus.

That's why we call this the "Great Dempanic of 2020." :laughing0301:
I just call it "Agenda Journalism".

View attachment 311575
No media mass hysteria From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus. 2009 H1N1 Pandemic
Who was POTUS then.....
yep bingo

The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term.

I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?
I know more people die with the flu every year that has died from Corona. anything to bring the economy down

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen? Or is your ego so delicate that you can't even appear to consider the possibility of something you don't like on an anonymous message board?

Trust me, I know. You can bet the farm on that.

carnac-the-magnificent-a8eca9ee-3fce-429b-9360-a654b351446-resize-750.jpeg

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

I would like to see the trumpys die from starvation like they wish on those who have no home. I would like to see tRump falling from a cliff and be caught with a hangmans noose. Most of the cons are worthless scum who would rather a child be born and not fed instead of aborting the fetus. Republicans are useless except to rob steal and cheat the average American out of their hard earned money.
lol that's rich ignorant but rich
I find it very cogent and on point. Please tell me what is the ignorant part.
no it's actually a bunch of bullshit
So the truth is too hard for you to understand or accept? Either way you loose. If you do not see how capitalism as it is practiced today is nothing more than legalized theft well remember even with a fire arm in your beloved house security is beyond your abilities.
When you have something that is true I'll let you know.

I would like to see the trumpys die from starvation like they wish on those who have no home
Perhaps they would have a home if their money was not stolen from the Tax Man. Allowed to keep their hard earned money so they can afford to have a home.

Or perhaps the Tax Man's buddies wouldn't add in regulations for building codes to make a home cost 2 to 3 times what it should cost...........

Where are the most homeless in America........In Big cities where there is more Dem leaders mostly.....hmm......I wonder why.

Most of the cons are worthless scum who would rather a child be born and not fed instead of aborting the fetus.
And murdering a baby in the 9th month who didn't want to die is RIGHTEOUS..........hmmm...how so..............Perhaps the mother and father should be less Reckless when they want to do the deed..........Personal Accountability need not apply to the Dems.............

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?
I know more people die with the flu every year that has died from Corona. anything to bring the economy down

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?

Oh the Mudslinger is still at it, and still a hack with zero credibility. No rational person, D, I, R or L wants to see more infections and more deaths. There are always those who make stupid comments, but to equate a few or one data point and make a big deal about it, is nothing more than another effort by a hack to create a BIG LIE.

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

You're not a bad person, you are an evil person.

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

Well, third post in, and thread is dead.

Trust me, I know. You can bet the farm on that.

carnac-the-magnificent-a8eca9ee-3fce-429b-9360-a654b351446-resize-750.jpeg

Yea, you have nothing whatsoever.

If you did, you would bet your "farm" on it. I welcome you to do so.

And don't just pretend to do it after the outcome of the election if it's in your favor. It would be obvious that you're full of shit pretending to have won big. No, I mean actually do it. Put your money where your mouth is.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

It's called "poetic justice."

Of course, there's always the possibility that they could change their attitude, right? Anyone who wants to simply walk away from the Democrat party is more than welcome in my world.

I read posts on this forum from rightists during the California fires that they hoped Californians would die. Spare me your woe is me bullshit. It is wrong for anyone to say they want anyone injured that. You have JGalt admitting he wants violence against liberals. So spare me. Cons are the worse by far in wishing ill will on their opposition.
Cons are not by far worse.

How do you know that the people you think are cons are really libs trying to trick you?

However.....in the case of these people....there is no question that they're liberal Democrats wishing the death of millions.

I thought trumpons could take I joke.....pussies.

Won't be long there'll be vaccine for "the virus".

Of course liberal women will deny it to their children.

Of course being autistic is prerequisite to becoming a Democrat in later life so they really shouldn't think that way.

See my post on the Pandemic, a series on Netflix:
Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak

S1: You're wrong (I hope I am, and you are correct)

S2: See E2 in the Pandemic series, you are correct as you would see if you watched the opening.

"I'm 100% certain that Trump will win but I'm too much of a pussy to actually bet my life savings on it because...reasons. Trust me!"

- JGalt

Yes, I'm a bad person.

It's called "poetic justice."

Of course, there's always the possibility that they could change their attitude, right? Anyone who wants to simply walk away from the Democrat party is more than welcome in my world.

Sure, just how are things for you ever-dumpsters in the college educated suburbs?

If the Dems are so Righteous............why do people Flee their cities and States...........why do they need Illegals to keep from losing Reps in the Census...................

Who ruled Detroit and why is it like the shining example of DEMOCRAT Brilliance....................Why do Dems protest and the Riot police have to come out................Why do they burn and destroy property when someone who disagrees with them speak..........

And Do they show this VILE HATE like is shown in this thread all the time........

hmmm

15 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Pearl Jam (Photos)

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?
You wanted facts I gave you facts
Don't ask for things you can't accept

Forum List

Back