The Look on Pete Buttigieg’s Face When CBS Journo Dares Disagree With Him About EVs is Glorious

7.5 billion gone for EV charging stations... 24 billion in CA gone for homelessness... what are dems doing with all this money?...
Billions sent abroad... billions for University and public school craziness and leftwing nuttery... what is going on?.... millions to fly illegals in... when will the liberal voter snap out of this and start asking question from their leaders?...

7.5 billion gone for EV charging stations... 24 billion in CA gone for homelessness... what are dems doing with all this money?...
Billions sent abroad... billions for University and public school craziness and leftwing nuttery... what is going on?.... millions to fly illegals in... when will the liberal voter snap out of this and start asking question from their leaders?...
In California there’s few EV stations.
Copper thieves and the government does nothing about it.

This is how the Roman Empire fell. It's frightening how some believe that career bureaucrats are so well equipped and skilled to use your money with any degree of prudence.

How many dollars were pilfered?

Shouldn't the FBI and DOJ be independent enough to investigate potential large scale government theft?

So since 2021 (that's three years ago to those who voted for Joe and Buttipug) and seven or eight charging stations so far, with a goal of a half million in the next six years.

Now I'm no mathematician, but I can still count, and it's not looking good at this pace that they will meet their goal.

Most programs an administration is not able to complete during their term is likely going to fail.

Neither party can maintain control but for very short time frames.

So since 2021 (that's three years ago to those who voted for Joe and Buttipug) and seven or eight charging stations so far, with a goal of a half million in the next six years.

Now I'm no mathematician, but I can still count, and it's not looking good at this pace that they will meet their goal.
They’ll only be 499,970 short.

Most programs an administration is not able to complete during their term is likely going to fail.

Neither party can maintain control but for very short time frames.
Hey... But we got 8 charging stations at the bargain basement price of almost a billion dollars each. That's something? Right???

It's hard to say where all those Benjamins are going

1716871307188.png

“We admit it, we were shocked to see someone at CBS hold Buttigieg or any Democrat accountable.”

Buttigieg is so horribly bad everyone knows who the Sec of Transportation is.

Maybe because being a small town Mayor with a mental health defect, is not a stellar person for a Cabinet position

This is why I’m writing in Milei for President

I have reservations that Trump is at all serious about dialing ANY of this back

Forum List

Back