The loony left is at it again.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I joked about this a few days ago, but it's no joke now. These idiots actually want to ban cars to stop terrorist attacks. Yes. They really are that stupid.

In the wake of Tuesday’s terrorist attack against bikers and pedestrians in lower Manhattan, a BuzzFeed contributor has a solution to stopping further instances of vehicular violence: ban cars from cities.

BuzzFeed Contributor’s Solution To Stopping Terrorism? Ban Cars From Cities

I love how a single person equals "the looney left" in the mind of the wacko right.

I love how a single person equals "the looney left" in the mind of the wacko right.
Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

Hive mind. It's all the rage. Just look what happens when one of their own dares to disagree with the hive.

Last edited:
I joked about this a few days ago, but it's no joke now. These idiots actually want to ban cars to stop terrorist attacks. Yes. They really are that stupid.

In the wake of Tuesday’s terrorist attack against bikers and pedestrians in lower Manhattan, a BuzzFeed contributor has a solution to stopping further instances of vehicular violence: ban cars from cities.

should we ask the right wing to merely obey, ten simple commandments from a God, to "show us the way"?

• Banned
both sides are pretty bad about finding the worst of the other side and "normalizing" them to that side.
This is normal behavior for liberals. I could give countless examples. If the left doesn't like something, they try to ban it. If they don't like what you say, they try to silence you. If they don't want a baby, they abort (murder) it instead of keeping their damn pants on in the first place.

should we ask the right wing to merely obey, ten simple commandments from a God, to "show us the way"?
No one can obey them. That's why God gave them to us. To point out the simple fact that we are sinners. Fortunately, God will forgive us when we screw up.

No one can obey them. That's why God gave them to us. To point out the simple fact that we are sinners. Fortunately, God will forgive us when we screw up.
1 day they will be forgiven, but not until they pay time with Lucifer, who will punish them for their sins......

1 day they will be forgiven, but not until they pay time with Lucifer, who will punish them for their sins......
Only those who repent and accept Jesus as Lord of their life will be saved. The rest of them are going to Hell. And Lucifer will punish no one. He will be punished along with everyone else who denies Christ. You get one chance. That's it. When you die, it's too late.

So let me get this straight.....

God hands down commandments that it knows no one can obey simply to point out that no one can obey its commandments yet it is willing to forgive everyone for not obeying its commandments?

Sheesh... Sounds like your God is a lunatic.

So let me get this straight.....

God hands down commandments that it knows no one can obey simply to point out that no one can obey its commandments yet it is willing to forgive everyone for not obeying its commandments?

Sheesh... Sounds like your God is a lunatic.
He will only forgive you if you repent and are sorry for doing it. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

They already are placing concrete barriers at entrances to pedestrian walkways

I do not see an issue with that. Where I live we have a few hundred miles of bike trails mades mostly from converted rail lines. Almost all of them have a barrier where they intersect a road to keep vehicles from traveling down them. And it has been that way for the decade I have lived here.

I do not see an issue with that. Where I live we have a few hundred miles of bike trails mades mostly from converted rail lines. Almost all of them have a barrier where they intersect a road to keep vehicles from traveling down them. And it has been that way for the decade I have lived here.
Yes, cities deserve to be at the whim of public transportation, instead of the freedom of driving where you want... Of course when the metro starts having arcing wires, and the whole system shuts down, better not have pressing issues, like a football game to go to.....

Yes, cities deserve to be at the whim of public transportation, instead of the freedom of driving where you want... Of course when the metro starts having arcing wires, and the whole system shuts down, better not have pressing issues, like a football game to go to.....

What does that have to do with pedestrian walkways being closed to vehicular traffic?

Interesting how the agnostic, atheist left constantly quotes and misinterprets the Bible.

Forum List

Back