The loony left is at it again.

I joked about this a few days ago, but it's no joke now. These idiots actually want to ban cars to stop terrorist attacks. Yes. They really are that stupid.

In the wake of Tuesday’s terrorist attack against bikers and pedestrians in lower Manhattan, a BuzzFeed contributor has a solution to stopping further instances of vehicular violence: ban cars from cities.

BuzzFeed Contributor’s Solution To Stopping Terrorism? Ban Cars From Cities

They already are placing concrete barriers at entrances to pedestrian walkways

I do not see an issue with that. Where I live we have a few hundred miles of bike trails mades mostly from converted rail lines. Almost all of them have a barrier where they intersect a road to keep vehicles from traveling down them. And it has been that way for the decade I have lived here.
Yes, cities deserve to be at the whim of public transportation, instead of the freedom of driving where you want... Of course when the metro starts having arcing wires, and the whole system shuts down, better not have pressing issues, like a football game to go to.....

What does that have to do with pedestrian walkways being closed to vehicular traffic?
I thought this was about closing cities, so no vehicles other than public trans was allowed to travel. I assumed that your pedestrian idea was right there also.

I joked about this a few days ago, but it's no joke now. These idiots actually want to ban cars to stop terrorist attacks. Yes. They really are that stupid.

In the wake of Tuesday’s terrorist attack against bikers and pedestrians in lower Manhattan, a BuzzFeed contributor has a solution to stopping further instances of vehicular violence: ban cars from cities.

I do not see an issue with that. Where I live we have a few hundred miles of bike trails mades mostly from converted rail lines. Almost all of them have a barrier where they intersect a road to keep vehicles from traveling down them. And it has been that way for the decade I have lived here.
Yes, cities deserve to be at the whim of public transportation, instead of the freedom of driving where you want... Of course when the metro starts having arcing wires, and the whole system shuts down, better not have pressing issues, like a football game to go to.....

What does that have to do with pedestrian walkways being closed to vehicular traffic?
I thought this was about closing cities, so no vehicles other than public trans was allowed to travel. I assumed that your pedestrian idea was right there also.

I was responding to the comment that some cities were placing concrete barriers at entrances to pedestrian walkways.

I love how a single person equals "the looney left" in the mind of the wacko right.
both sides are pretty bad about finding the worst of the other side and "normalizing" them to that side.
This is normal behavior for liberals. I could give countless examples.
Really, there are countless examples of people wanting car-less cities to prevent mass vehicular homicide? I thought it was just the one person. Okay, start submitting those links.
If the left doesn't like something,
Like mass murder.
they try to ban it.
And that's a bad thing? Her idea is a little far fetched but there are already many car-less cities around the world. Her reasons for starting one are just a little off. But her hearts in the right place.
If they don't like what you say, they try to silence you. If they don't want a baby, they abort (murder) it instead of keeping their damn pants on in the first place.
Oh, I see you have already prepared to lose this argument so decided to sequitur in another one.

should we ask the right wing to merely obey, ten simple commandments from a God, to "show us the way"?
Interesting how the agnostic, atheist left constantly quotes and misinterprets the Bible.

It's interesting that those of the "Party of God", ignore Bible verses that go against their narrow ideology.

should we ask the right wing to merely obey, ten simple commandments from a God, to "show us the way"?
Interesting how the agnostic, atheist left constantly quotes and misinterprets the Bible.

It's interesting that those of the "Party of God", ignore Bible verses that go against their narrow ideology.
I don't think so.
Liberal attitude when RADICAL MUSLIM'S strike.
We have to understand them.
And, you just proved my point "Leftest Liberals interpreting the bible and not understanding any of it.
How many years of bible study have you done Kiwi?

Many cities are looking at restricting vehicle access to highly congested areas not because of rogue vehicles but to open up pedestrian access

No one can obey them. That's why God gave them to us. To point out the simple fact that we are sinners. Fortunately, God will forgive us when we screw up.

So let me get this straight.....

God hands down commandments that it knows no one can obey simply to point out that no one can obey its commandments yet it is willing to forgive everyone for not obeying its commandments?

Sheesh... Sounds like your God is a lunatic.
He will only forgive you if you repent and are sorry for doing it. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

LOL, forgive you for not obeying commandments it knew you could never obey in the first place? Doesn't sound reasonable to me at all.

My God is much more efficient , no commandments since any flaws are due to creator design errors thus the insertion of the evolution process to resolve design flaws in organisms, self correcting system, less work for the Deity and no bible thumping priesthood needed. ;)

I am on the left; it used to be interesting. Now, I realize we must be in Nexus 6 with Zardoz and the incorrigibles, who cannot obey simple Commandments from a God.

I don't think so.
Liberal attitude when RADICAL MUSLIM'S strike.
We have to understand them.
And, you just proved my point "Leftest Liberals interpreting the bible and not understanding any of it.
How many years of bible study have you done Kiwi?
We have a First Amendment. The militia of the United States, knows this; why don't regulars.

No one can obey them. That's why God gave them to us. To point out the simple fact that we are sinners. Fortunately, God will forgive us when we screw up.

God hands down commandments that it knows no one can obey simply to point out that no one can obey its commandments yet it is willing to forgive everyone for not obeying its commandments?

He will only forgive you if you repent and are sorry for doing it. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

LOL, forgive you for not obeying commandments it knew you could never obey in the first place? Doesn't sound reasonable to me at all.

My God is much more efficient , no commandments since any flaws are due to creator design errors thus the insertion of the evolution process to resolve design flaws in organisms, self correcting system, less work for the Deity and no bible thumping priesthood needed. ;)
I was going to call you a blithering idiot, but it is self evident and completely unnecessary.

I was going to call you a blithering idiot, but it is self evident and completely unnecessary.

Why not? vapid insults seem to be all you've got in your arsenal, so the next time you feel the urge, just go for it, after all your opinions are completely inconsequential and thus not capable of causing offense.:dunno:

Auf Wiedersehen

Forum List

Back