'The Lynching' Of George Zimmerman By Barack Obama And Eric Holder Is Explained!!

Really? Care to post a link on how that is done? And I saw nothing about Martin having cough syrup. Seems to me that you are merely making stuff up to defend your own bigotry.

Trayvon's Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea and something called 'Purple Drank' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

Actually, Trayvon didn't have any Robitussin on him. Interestingly enough, he bought the skittles and the soft drink at a CONVENIENCE STORE, and you can't get Robitussin there. Matter of fact, because of a law that was passed several years ago, the only place you can get Robitussin that has codine is at a pharmacy, and you have to sign for it when you buy it.

But.................nice try at accusing Martin of making drugs.

Additionally, your link tells you how to make it, but it doesn't say anything about Martin having cough syrup on him when he was shot.

Face it..............the kid went to the convenience store to pick up some candy and a soft drink because he wanted something to snack on, not because he was making drugs.

Aren't you forgetting his texting a friend for a codeine connection?

Actually, Trayvon didn't have any Robitussin on him. Interestingly enough, he bought the skittles and the soft drink at a CONVENIENCE STORE, and you can't get Robitussin there. Matter of fact, because of a law that was passed several years ago, the only place you can get Robitussin that has codine is at a pharmacy, and you have to sign for it when you buy it.

Additionally, your link tells you how to make it, but it doesn't say anything about Martin having cough syrup on him when he was shot.

Face it..............the kid went to the convenience store to pick up some candy and a soft drink because he wanted something to snack on, not because he was making drugs.

Aren't YOU forgetting that he only had a soft drink and skittles on him?

Like I said.................nice attempt to say that TM was making drugs, but fail.

You are truly the biggest idiot on this board...You really think Zimmerman suffered quite as much as these people did?

Oh, and so much for that notion of black-on-black crime......

white-lynching-party.jpg

1936-lynching-of-lint-shaw-in-royston-georgia.jpg

lynching111.jpg

Yup, Democrats have been screwing over blacks for our entire history.

Really? Care to post a link on how that is done? And I saw nothing about Martin having cough syrup. Seems to me that you are merely making stuff up to defend your own bigotry.

Trayvon's Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea and something called 'Purple Drank' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

And I'm sure he had none stashed at the crib nor had no way of getting any Robo, forgetting the fact that he tweeted about getting some Lean several times. Everybody goes out in the rain at night to get harmless ingredients which can be mixed with Robo to get a cheap high. Totally innocent. Nothing to see here.

Aren't YOU forgetting that he only had a soft drink and skittles on him?

Like I said.................nice attempt to say that TM was making drugs, but fail.

Emails, texts, tweets that incriminate are what most detectives would call probable-cause.

In prehistoric times apes used to sling shit to mark their territory. Little has changed. The apes still sling shit to mark their territory, only it comes from a pencil, pen, computer, or TV nowadays. Zimmerman was the territory of the apes from day 1, and they cling and sling bitterly to maintain it.

LOL. Not an original idea. Came from Schroedinger's cat. But I couldn't find the exact quote. It does apply in this case though. The media has done everything in its power to shit on Zimmerman. The media in this country has become SO irresponsible.

Forum List

Back