'The Lynching' Of George Zimmerman By Barack Obama And Eric Holder Is Explained!!

You wouldn't or couldn't address that question either could you?

Where does the stand your ground law say that you can't stand your ground IF you have done something illegal, or you are young or been thrown out of school in the past. I had never heard that one before.

But I must say, I have been thrown out of school. Busted for possession. Been in jail.
And I guarantee you I will stand my ground. Like Trayvon was doing.

SYG doesnt help if you'ev initiated a felonious assault. That's just how it is, Zeke. Get over it.

Once again, you assume that Martin initiated the hostilities. An assumption based on your prejudices, considering that none of us know what went down at that point. All we know is that had Zimmermann waited for the police, the kid would still be alive.

Hmm. So you're suggesting an overweight 29 year old man with a family initiated a fight against a Leaned-up 17 yr old 6'2" football player?
Yeah, that makes sense.
Not.

Where does the stand your ground law say that you can't stand your ground IF you have done something illegal, or you are young or been thrown out of school in the past. I had never heard that one before.

But I must say, I have been thrown out of school. Busted for possession. Been in jail.

SYG doesnt help if you'ev initiated a felonious assault. That's just how it is, Zeke. Get over it.

Once again, you assume that Martin initiated the hostilities. An assumption based on your prejudices, considering that none of us know what went down at that point. All we know is that had Zimmermann waited for the police, the kid would still be alive.

If Trayvon's mom wouldn't have kicked him outta the house he would still be alive too.
Do you have any clue how irrational these hypotheticals are ?

Everyone says, "Well, Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of the car and followed Martin."

Zimmerman "following" Martin was Martin's conjecture. Yes, we know that Zimmerman thought Martin's behavior was suspicious but how did Martin know he was being followed. I've walked the same direction as someone frequently. What is Zimmerman was looking for his lost dog? What if Zimmerman was delivering cough syrup to a sick friend and was having trouble finding the house? Martin ASSUMED Zimmerman was following him and, without verifying it or even bothering to talk to Zimmerman about it, he hid in waiting then attacked Zimmerman. Martin had tons of time to get to his dad's girlfriend's house. He could have run home and said, "Hey Dad, there is a crazy-arsed crackra following me."

You no more know that Martin attacked Zimmermann than I know that Zimmermann attacked Martin. We have only Zimmermann's word for what went down at that point. Zimmermann may have had his gun out and pointing at Martin at the time the fight started. I have no way of knowing that he did, you have no way of knowing that he did not. But none of this would have happened at all had Zimmermann simply waited for the police to arrive. They were on their way, as Zimmermann well knew, and arrived minutes after the shooting.

So a kid is dead that was just walking home, and the man that shot him is free. That is how the situation stands.

Listen asshole. Zimmerman is free to stand outside his truck. He's free to walk around the neighborhood. Your're suggesting that everyone live in their cars lest a fight occur.

Everyone says, "Well, Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of the car and followed Martin."

Zimmerman "following" Martin was Martin's conjecture. Yes, we know that Zimmerman thought Martin's behavior was suspicious but how did Martin know he was being followed. I've walked the same direction as someone frequently. What is Zimmerman was looking for his lost dog? What if Zimmerman was delivering cough syrup to a sick friend and was having trouble finding the house? Martin ASSUMED Zimmerman was following him and, without verifying it or even bothering to talk to Zimmerman about it, he hid in waiting then attacked Zimmerman. Martin had tons of time to get to his dad's girlfriend's house. He could have run home and said, "Hey Dad, there is a crazy-arsed crackra following me."

You no more know that Martin attacked Zimmermann than I know that Zimmermann attacked Martin. We have only Zimmermann's word for what went down at that point. Zimmermann may have had his gun out and pointing at Martin at the time the fight started. I have no way of knowing that he did, you have no way of knowing that he did not. But none of this would have happened at all had Zimmermann simply waited for the police to arrive. They were on their way, as Zimmermann well knew, and arrived minutes after the shooting.

So a kid is dead that was just walking home, and the man that shot him is free. That is how the situation stands.

the evidence says otherwise. the jury said otherwise. the case is over, justice was served.

Now, do you know what black kids do with skittles, ice tea, and cough syrup??? the things that TM had with him. Do you? they mix them up and turn them into a street drug. TM was not the innocent little kid that you and the media pretend that he was. He had been kicked out of school in Miami, his mother sent him to sanford to live with his dad because she could not control him. He was a thug, face reality.

GZ was defending himself from an attack by a thug who was bigger and stronger than him. Self defense is the right verdict.

BTW this had absolutely nothing to do with stand your groud, Obama is lying again.

They just cannot handle the avalanche of facts pouring in that now demonstate Martin was a local Thug looking for a Drug high.

Maybe if the Media covered this thing honestly from day one Zimmy would be doing a negligent manslaughter sentence but the mountains of lies that the Main Stream Felatio hounds spewed all over this thing probably produced a backlash once inside the the sterile legal enviornment of the court house setting.

I am sure that the jurors felt as though in light of all the obvious bullshit they had to err on the side of mercy in Zimmy's case because of all the attempted inteference with the legal process.

They were basically being told that they were not there to reach a verdict but instead theyw ere there to lynch Zimmerman.

To their credit they did not buckle to the pressure.

JO

Last edited:
WAKE UP----the is no onus. Trial is over. Not guilty. You can go home now. Wait patiently in front of your TV for it to tell you what to think next.

Yes. The trial is over. Zimmermann was given the benefit of doubt. That does not erase the fact that the whole of what happened that night is his responsibility. I certainly would not want him for a neighbor.

Betcha these people would disagree with that

article-2374033-1AF2240A000005DC-879_636x382.jpg

One of the people I knew when I was a young man, and absolutely despised for the way he treated his family, performed a heroic act in risking his life to save a neighbors child. Each of us is composed of both villian and hero. One does not absolve the other.

The fact that you say what I bolded as fact is YOU doing exactly what you say others are doing...allowing your prejudices dictate your assumptions.

According to Zimmerman, Martin approached him. Now, maybe that is true or maybe it isn't. But you consider it an outright lie.....for you claim "all we know is that had Zimmerman waited for the police........"

We don't know that.

What do we know as fact?

Zimmerman showed signs of receiving a beating. The only eyewitness believes it was Zimmerman on the bottom. Trayvon showed no signs of ANY punch landing on him.

Now....with those facts, how do you deduce that Zimmerman was completely in the wrong?

but Zimmerman might be dead.

They just cannot handle the avalanche of facts pouring in that now demonstate Martin was a local Thug looking for a Drug high.

Maybe if the Media covered this thing honestly from day one Zimmy would be doing a negligent manslaughter sentence but the mountains of lies that the Main Stream Felatio hounds spewed all over this thing probably produced a backlash once inside the the sterile legal enviornment of the court house setting.

I am sure that the jurors felt as though in light of all the obvious bullshit they had to err on the side of mercy in Zimmy's case because of all the attempted inteference with the legal process.

They were basically being told that they were not there to reach a verdict but instead theyw ere there to lynch Zimmerman.

To their credit they did not buckle to the pressure.

JO

Facts suck
Truth hurts

All that.

The fact that you say what I bolded as fact is YOU doing exactly what you say others are doing...allowing your prejudices dictate your assumptions.

According to Zimmerman, Martin approached him. Now, maybe that is true or maybe it isn't. But you consider it an outright lie.....for you claim "all we know is that had Zimmerman waited for the police........"

We don't know that.

What do we know as fact?

Zimmerman showed signs of receiving a beating. The only eyewitness believes it was Zimmerman on the bottom. Trayvon showed no signs of ANY punch landing on him.

Now....with those facts, how do you deduce that Zimmerman was completely in the wrong?

A reasonably inventive person could offer some kind of explanation. It might even be true. But it is so doubtful as to fail the smell test.
The far more reasonable explanation is that Martin thought Zimmerman was a faggot cruising him and set out to teach him a lesson and picked the wrong guy. That explains all the evidence presented. It is Occam's Razor at work.

but Zimmerman might be dead.

The left is OK with dead victims. They dont like victims who shoot back.

Obama chose his words carefully because he knows that this is a dangerous place for him to go. The legal process happened and now it is finished. The DOJ can only posture at this point there isn't a damn thing they can do except Discover more about Martin's thuggish idenitity which is exactly what will happen if they pursue this thing.

Oh....and your Lynching Accusation is wrong btw...... the people who did the hanging of blacks in the old south were the embedded DEMOCRATS you dumb, uniformed lying POS.

Learn your history before you go out and shit all over yourself.

After you hose off and calm down.....use some AXE btw please!

Read some real history from a left wing source

Black Slave Owners: Did They Exist?

JO

Last edited:

the evidence says otherwise. the jury said otherwise. the case is over, justice was served.

Now, do you know what black kids do with skittles, ice tea, and cough syrup??? the things that TM had with him. Do you? they mix them up and turn them into a street drug. TM was not the innocent little kid that you and the media pretend that he was. He had been kicked out of school in Miami, his mother sent him to sanford to live with his dad because she could not control him. He was a thug, face reality.

GZ was defending himself from an attack by a thug who was bigger and stronger than him. Self defense is the right verdict.

BTW this had absolutely nothing to do with stand your groud, Obama is lying again.

Really? Care to post a link on how that is done? And I saw nothing about Martin having cough syrup. Seems to me that you are merely making stuff up to defend your own bigotry.

How do you know he was just walking home?

Top start off, likely he was.

But maybe he did not appreciate being followed?

So he opted to forget the idea of "just walking home" and instead opted to confront the guy following him.

Isnt that a possibility?

You see, you continue to state things as facts that are not necessarily facts.

Now, bear in mind....Zimmerman had a responsibility to watch for something unusual.

To him, a non resident walking around a closed community in the rain is something unusual.

It would be to you as well.

Really? Care to post a link on how that is done? And I saw nothing about Martin having cough syrup. Seems to me that you are merely making stuff up to defend your own bigotry.

look in the mirror my friend.

You, too, are making up facts to defend your own bigotry.

You continue to state facts that are not facts. Strictly assumptions.

The Real George Zimmerman.

Arrested and booked with assault on a police officer, while intoxicated. Plead out to a lessor charge and entered a substance abuse program.

Beat up his fiancée and was saddled with a restraining order.

Molested his cousin as a kid.

Was taking drugs for depression and anxiety.

Real model citizen..that guy.

George Zimmerman?s relevant past

He Who Is Without Sin Cast the First Stone..,

start casting Mr. Lilly White !! :up: ... :clap2:

Trayvon's Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea and something called 'Purple Drank' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back