'The Lynching' Of George Zimmerman By Barack Obama And Eric Holder Is Explained!!

OK. Dumb talk by a dumb kid. And what if we had phone records for the things that Zimmermann said at that age?

Fact remains, the onus for what happened that night remains on Zimmermann.

Thank God- Another thug off the streets

-Geaux

OK. Dumb talk by a dumb kid. And what if we had phone records for the things that Zimmermann said at that age?

You keep buying what they're selling. Keeps them in business.

You keep buying what they're selling. Keeps them in business.

OldRocks snorts the Media's brand of Lean

Once it got to the situation that it was a hand to hand fight, self defense was warranted and no longer was stand your ground. But Zimmerman however didn't have to get out of his car and follow. That was a threatening provocation and bad judgement.

Today there is less discrimination but there is a more subtle discrimination like clicking the car door locks and being suspicious of black males. I admit to having done this. In order to understand this, you have to walk in someone else's shoes and be open minded enough to imagine it.

During a tragedy like Connecticut, the President as a leader is supposed to speak out and soothe the people. Black people were upset about Trayvon and as a leader the President spoke out about it as he should, as they are part of the populace.

A lot of people don't understand what it is like to be discriminated against, either because they condone it or they don't have the listening communication skill to walk in another persons shoes and see through someone else's eyes.

Last edited:

WAKE UP----the is no onus. Trial is over. Not guilty. You can go home now. Wait patiently in front of your TV for it to tell you what to think next.

Once it got to the situation that it was a hand to hand fight, self defense was warranted and no longer was stand your ground. But Zimmerman however didn't have to get out of his car and follow. That was a threatening provocation and bad judgement.

Today there is less discrimination but there is a more subtle discrimination like clicking the car door locks and being suspicious of black males. I admit to having done this. In order to understand this, you have to walk in someone else's shoes and be open minded enough to imagine it.

During a tragedy like Connecticut, the President as a leader is supposed to speak out and soothe the people. Black people were upset about Trayvon and as a leader the President spoke out about it as he should, as they are part of the populace.

A lot of people don't understand what it is like to be discriminated against, either because they condone it or they don't have the listening communication skill to walk in another persons shoes and see through someone else's eyes.

Horsehit----you've been listening to the wrong people again. People in neighborhoods around the country go outside their homes if they hear or see something suspicious. It happens hundreds of times every day in America. You know why ? Cause cops can't do it all.
You know what happens when someone robs your home ? NOTHING. The cops don't even go to your house. They may send a forensics intern out to see if they can get some prints but you can kiss your shit good bye.
People are tired of that shit.

WAKE UP----the is no onus. Trial is over. Not guilty. You can go home now. Wait patiently in front of your TV for it to tell you what to think next.

Yes. The trial is over. Zimmermann was given the benefit of doubt. That does not erase the fact that the whole of what happened that night is his responsibility. I certainly would not want him for a neighbor.

What happened to George Zimmerman is an American travesty. The facts of what happened were completely ignored. Barack Obama and Eric Holder personally got involve and prompted 'The Lynching' of a patriotic American citizen who had compassion for the residents of his neighborhood as well as compassion for people of all races. What you will see in the video is the shocking truth and it pains me to see American citizens so blindly ignoring evidence that leads to the truth that what we were told about Trayvon Martin was a absolute lie. Take a few moments to watch.

AFTERBURNER w/ BILL WHITTLE: The Lynching - YouTube

TRUTH!!

The truth meter is off the charts.

and the media that created the nauseating and eternally repeated lies walks away unscathed ( well NBC may get scathed ). Why didn't Obama have a few words for them ?

Because he didn't want someone yelling 'First Amendment.' The press is free to be as tabloid in nature, tell as many lies as it can make up, choose whatever messiah they want this country to have and promote him like a box of chocolate corn flakes, and choose a private citizen to ruin if they so choose.

Last edited:

Yes. The trial is over. Zimmermann was given the benefit of doubt. That does not erase the fact that the whole of what happened that night is his responsibility. I certainly would not want him for a neighbor.

You're an idiot to think that one person is responsible for the entire events of one evening.

Everyone says, "Well, Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of the car and followed Martin."

Zimmerman "following" Martin was Martin's conjecture. Yes, we know that Zimmerman thought Martin's behavior was suspicious but how did Martin know he was being followed. I've walked the same direction as someone frequently. What is Zimmerman was looking for his lost dog? What if Zimmerman was delivering cough syrup to a sick friend and was having trouble finding the house? Martin ASSUMED Zimmerman was following him and, without verifying it or even bothering to talk to Zimmerman about it, he hid in waiting then attacked Zimmerman. Martin had tons of time to get to his dad's girlfriend's house. He could have run home and said, "Hey Dad, there is a crazy-arsed crackra following me."

TRUTH!!

The truth meter is off the charts.

and the media that created the nauseating and eternally repeated lies walks away unscathed ( well NBC may get scathed ). Why didn't Obama have a few words for them ?

Because he didn't want someone yelling 'First Amendment.' The press is free to be as tabloid in nature, tell as many lies as it can make up, choose whatever messiah they want this country to have and promote him like a box of chocolate corn flakes, and choose a private citizen to ruin if they so choose.

Since when does he worry about the Constitution ? I guess my question was rhetorical. I know full well what's going on. The jig is up. The revolution is over. There is no longer a balance in America that requires accountablilty. I doubt we will ever see another conservative president. The numbers no longer add up.

Betcha these people would disagree with that

article-2374033-1AF2240A000005DC-879_636x382.jpg

Oh right - did you hear about that?

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week

Zimmerman initiated a fight with Martin? Really?

I can only think that Martin was standing his ground against a man following him that he had no idea who he was. To bad he (Martin) didn't have a gun and shoot the mother fuking Zimmerman. Things would of been better then eh?

Or does stand your ground only work if you ain't black?

Who knows, with a few more break-ins using the tools he had, he may just of found a gun.

'Society is safer when Trayvon types use lean and don't know who's armed'

-Geaux

You wouldn't or couldn't address that question either could you?

Where does the stand your ground law say that you can't stand your ground IF you have done something illegal, or you are young or been thrown out of school in the past. I had never heard that one before.

But I must say, I have been thrown out of school. Busted for possession. Been in jail.
And I guarantee you I will stand my ground. Like Trayvon was doing.

SYG doesnt help if you'ev initiated a felonious assault. That's just how it is, Zeke. Get over it.

Everyone says, "Well, Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of the car and followed Martin."

Zimmerman "following" Martin was Martin's conjecture. Yes, we know that Zimmerman thought Martin's behavior was suspicious but how did Martin know he was being followed. I've walked the same direction as someone frequently. What is Zimmerman was looking for his lost dog? What if Zimmerman was delivering cough syrup to a sick friend and was having trouble finding the house? Martin ASSUMED Zimmerman was following him and, without verifying it or even bothering to talk to Zimmerman about it, he hid in waiting then attacked Zimmerman. Martin had tons of time to get to his dad's girlfriend's house. He could have run home and said, "Hey Dad, there is a crazy-arsed crackra following me."

You no more know that Martin attacked Zimmermann than I know that Zimmermann attacked Martin. We have only Zimmermann's word for what went down at that point. Zimmermann may have had his gun out and pointing at Martin at the time the fight started. I have no way of knowing that he did, you have no way of knowing that he did not. But none of this would have happened at all had Zimmermann simply waited for the police to arrive. They were on their way, as Zimmermann well knew, and arrived minutes after the shooting.

So a kid is dead that was just walking home, and the man that shot him is free. That is how the situation stands.

Who knows, with a few more break-ins using the tools he had, he may just of found a gun.

'Society is safer when Trayvon types use lean and don't know who's armed'

-Geaux

You wouldn't or couldn't address that question either could you?

Where does the stand your ground law say that you can't stand your ground IF you have done something illegal, or you are young or been thrown out of school in the past. I had never heard that one before.

But I must say, I have been thrown out of school. Busted for possession. Been in jail.
And I guarantee you I will stand my ground. Like Trayvon was doing.

SYG doesnt help if you'ev initiated a felonious assault. That's just how it is, Zeke. Get over it.

Once again, you assume that Martin initiated the hostilities. An assumption based on your prejudices, considering that none of us know what went down at that point. All we know is that had Zimmermann waited for the police, the kid would still be alive.

Forum List

Back