'The Lynching' Of George Zimmerman By Barack Obama And Eric Holder Is Explained!!

Debunk any of it...you may win the LIAR OF THE DAY award.

...and from your link:
PJ Media is a media company and operator of an eponymous conservative opinion and commentary website. The organization was formerly known as 'Pajamas Media'. Their responsibility is to broadcast news, regarding mostly on politics, that are exclusive to the Internet and on YouTube.

Founded in 2004 by a network primarily, but not exclusively, made up of conservatives and libertarians led by writer Roger L. Simon it was originally intended as a forum to present blogs "with the intention of... aggregating blogs to increase corporate advertising and creating our own professional news service."[1] PJ Media's name, formerly Pajamas Media, is derived from a dismissive comment made by former news executive vice-president Jonathan Klein of CBS during the Killian documents affair involving then-CBS anchorman Dan Rather in the fall of 2004: "You couldn't have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances at 60 Minutes and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas."[2]
Isn't Dan Rather the asshole that lost his job for creating falsehoods with bogus documents?

Seriously. This stuff is not mainstream. Let me know when it is.

You're right. It's not mainstream news because NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and other big dogs want the racial tension to escalate....to increase corporate advertising and put larger profits in the pockets of their biased owners.

NBC edited the tapes
CBS did some dishonest reporting
others followed suit.

The mainstream media controls what we hear and see on the major news channels. They are definitely pro-Trayvon and anti-Zimmerman. So are Obama and Holder...race pimps with extreme power....biased assholes to say the least.

Last edited:
Debunk any of it...you may win the LIAR OF THE DAY award.

...and from your link:
PJ Media is a media company and operator of an eponymous conservative opinion and commentary website. The organization was formerly known as 'Pajamas Media'. Their responsibility is to broadcast news, regarding mostly on politics, that are exclusive to the Internet and on YouTube.

Founded in 2004 by a network primarily, but not exclusively, made up of conservatives and libertarians led by writer Roger L. Simon it was originally intended as a forum to present blogs "with the intention of... aggregating blogs to increase corporate advertising and creating our own professional news service."[1] PJ Media's name, formerly Pajamas Media, is derived from a dismissive comment made by former news executive vice-president Jonathan Klein of CBS during the Killian documents affair involving then-CBS anchorman Dan Rather in the fall of 2004: "You couldn't have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances at 60 Minutes and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas."[2]
Isn't Dan Rather the asshole that lost his job for creating falsehoods with bogus documents?

Seriously. This stuff is not mainstream. Let me know when it is.

You're right. It's not mainstream news because NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and other big dogs want the racial tension to escalate....to increase corporate advertising and put larger profits in the pockets of their biased owners.

NBC edited the tapes
CBS did some dishonest reporting
others followed suit.

The mainstream media controls what we hear and see on the major news channels. They are definitely pro-Trayvon and anti-Zimmerman. So are Obama and Holder...race pimps with extreme power....biased assholes to say the least.

There's a lot of propaganda in network cable news. It gets sickening listening to it (now that I think of it), and until some months ago, I couldn't do without hours of it each day. So I got rid of my cable and don't know when if this decade I'll get it back. :tongue:

When was Zimmerman, the murderer, lynched?

Holder said they were going to look into civil rights violations. But anyone who really watched Obama's speech heard that he said it was a state matter.

But of course..you missed that.

Lynching, by the way, was done by mainly by conservatives to black folks in the south.

It was a high tech lynching of an uppity hispanic man.

Holder said they were going to look into civil rights violations. But anyone who really watched Obama's speech heard that he said it was a state matter.

Lynching, by the way, was done by mainly by conservatives to black folks in the south.

lynching was done almost exclusively by democrats. the KKK was made up of democrats, democrats fillibustered the civil rights act. democrats are the worst kind of racists.

Zimmerman and his family are in hiding and it's his fault. When is that moon-shaped idiot gonna apologize to his family for forcing them to go into hiding?

This is going along pretty much the way the Duke Lacrosse case went. Even when it was clear that the players hadn't raped anyone, liberals and blacks still wanted a conviction just because they were white.

Angela Corey will follow Mike Nifong into disbarment.

Based on what?

Based on his needless escalation of an kid walking through the neighborhood into a police matter.

The young man, not kid, was not only walking through the neighborhood, he was looking in houses while it was raining creating suspicion.

He was not looking in houses. That is a lie and you know it. He was heading back to where he came from, and where he legally was allowed to be, without being harassed by self-appointed private partrolman Zimmerman.

Poor George Zimmerman. A jobless life in hiding and getting sued for wrongful death. If he had just not been so racist, he wouldn't be in this mess. Oh well, I hope this is a good learning moment for conservatives: Don't assume young black men are criminals.

With the amount of support George Zimmerman actually has, and the money he will end up with after suing NBC and the state of Florida, he will not have to go into hiding and he won't be sued for wrongful death either. If he is, he will just have whatever money the Martin parents have.

With the amount of support George Zimmerman actually has, and the money he will end up with after suing NBC and the state of Florida, he will not have to go into hiding and he won't be sued for wrongful death either. If he is, he will just have whatever money the Martin parents have.

Yes,and Clinton's tax hikes will cause a recession, Iraqis will greet our troops with cheers, and Mitt's gonna win.

Spare me the conservative predictions already.

Yes,and Clinton's tax hikes will cause a recession, Iraqis will greet our troops with cheers, and Mitt's gonna win.

here is another prediction that was made:

Obama will support Trayvon's cause in this issue

I know of no conservatives anywhere who condone lynching anyone.

Wait a minute... there was this guy named Byrd who served in congress after faithfully serving in the Ku Klux Klan.. No, come to think of it, he was a liberal. My bad.

Plus folks are buying him plenty of new cool guns and ammo to boot

I didn't know there was a reward out for taking thugs off the street :razz:

-Geaux

Based on his needless escalation of an kid walking through the neighborhood into a police matter.

The young man, not kid, was not only walking through the neighborhood, he was looking in houses while it was raining creating suspicion.

He was not looking in houses. That is a lie and you know it. He was heading back to where he came from, and where he legally was allowed to be, without being harassed by self-appointed private partrolman Zimmerman.

Poor George Zimmerman. A jobless life in hiding and getting sued for wrongful death. If he had just not been so racist, he wouldn't be in this mess. Oh well, I hope this is a good learning moment for conservatives: Don't assume young black men are criminals.

So it takes 30 minutes to walk a mile? What was Trayvon doing then?

Spare me the bullshit already.

So it takes 30 minutes to walk a mile? What was Trayvon doing then?

Considering that the average person walks at a speed of around 2 to 3 miles per hour, 30 min. to walk a mile in the rain isn't that hard to fathom.

If you take 30 min to walk a mile, that means you're walking at the rate of 2 miles per hour. If you walk reasonably quick, you walk at 3 miles per hour.

If you walk reasonably quick (because you're athletic) and your visibility is poor because of the rain, it's not unreasonable to think that it would take you 30 min to walk a mile.

Try again.

lynching was done almost exclusively by democrats. the KKK was made up of democrats, democrats fillibustered the civil rights act. democrats are the worst kind of racists.

Several things...................you may wish to look up the origins of the KKK.

Additionally, lynching isn't done exclusively by Democrats, it's done almost exclusively by those who think they are better than the ones they are lynching. In other words, lynching is done by bigots who think they're better than the ones they're hanging.

Also................can you provide any links that show Democrats being racist since 1985?

I'll wait..........................

You really need to go back to history class.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lifting the Klan mask revealed a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. Indeed, all they had in common, besides being overwhelmingly white, southern, and Democratic, was that they called themselves, or were called, Klansmen.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back