'The Lynching' Of George Zimmerman By Barack Obama And Eric Holder Is Explained!!

Based on his needless escalation of an kid walking through the neighborhood into a police matter.

The young man, not kid, was not only walking through the neighborhood, he was looking in houses while it was raining creating suspicion.

He was not looking in houses. That is a lie and you know it. He was heading back to where he came from, and where he legally was allowed to be, without being harassed by self-appointed private partrolman Zimmerman.

Poor George Zimmerman. A jobless life in hiding and getting sued for wrongful death. If he had just not been so racist, he wouldn't be in this mess. Oh well, I hope this is a good learning moment for conservatives: Don't assume young black men are criminals.

You have really swallowed the Racist lies, hook, line, and sinker, Haven't you?

1 - Martin was not walking on the public sidewalk or streets. He was walking next to the houses on private property. He was trespassing. He was NOT legally allowed to be on those people's property.

2 - Zimmerman was ELECTED to the position of Captain of the Neighborhood Watch by the residents of the Neighborhood.

3 - Martin was Criminal. Remember why he was kicked out of School and his mother's house.. That is why he was staying with his father and stepmother.

The young man, not kid, was not only walking through the neighborhood, he was looking in houses while it was raining creating suspicion.

He was not looking in houses. That is a lie and you know it. He was heading back to where he came from, and where he legally was allowed to be, without being harassed by self-appointed private partrolman Zimmerman.

Poor George Zimmerman. A jobless life in hiding and getting sued for wrongful death. If he had just not been so racist, he wouldn't be in this mess. Oh well, I hope this is a good learning moment for conservatives: Don't assume young black men are criminals.

1 - Martin was not walking on the public sidewalk or streets. He was walking next to the houses on private property. He was trespassing. He was NOT legally allowed to be on those people's property.

2 - Zimmerman was ELECTED to the position of Captain of the Neighborhood Watch by the residents of the Neighborhood.

3 - Martin was Criminal. Remember why he was kicked out of School and his mother's house.. That is why he was staying with his father and stepmother.

Really? Can you provide a link that shows Zimmerman was elected to that position?

Everything that I've heard (including the trial) stated that he was self appointed.

Self appointed means he said he was, regardless of whether or not the community did.

BTW..................Zimmerman had a longer rap sheet than what Trayvon did.

Oh yeah...............Trayvon had a right to be there, because he was walking home to a parents house.

Last edited:
9315590495_41eea3d4a0_b.jpg

130714-trayvon-lean.gif

Last edited:

Really? Can you provide a link that shows Zimmerman was elected to that position?

Everything that I've heard (including the trial) stated that he was self appointed.

Self appointed means he said he was, regardless of whether or not the community did.

Oh yeah...............Trayvon had a right to be there, because he was walking home to a parents house.

Here ya go..

Neighborhood Watch Programs/Sanford Crime - Orlando City Buzz | Examiner.com

The alleged shooter was George Zimmerman, 28, Hispanic, appointed and elected Block Captain for the Neighborhood Watch Program for the HOA.

Trayvon had a right to be walking on the sidewalks, which are public. He didn't have a right to be walking next to the houses. That is not public. That is trespassing.

Did Biker not watch the video? The facts are and were in evidence. The media sold a version of events at odds with those facts.

The pure ignorance of some people.. Especially those who want to claim that Martin had the "Right" to be walking next to the houses.

Since when does a person have the "right" to trespass onto the property of another person?

The pure ignorance of some people.. Especially those who want to claim that Martin had the "Right" to be walking next to the houses.

Since when does a person have the "right" to trespass onto the property of another person?

Whatever Martin was doing is irrelevant. The relevant fact is that he was assaulting someone and got shot for it.
actually here the relevant fact is that the media sold a story line they knew or reasonably should have known was false.

Like I've said before..................how many conservatives would allow their twitter feeds to be posted?

Me? I don't use twitter..................I believe twitter is for twits.

Here ya go..

The alleged shooter was George Zimmerman, 28, Hispanic, appointed and elected Block Captain for the Neighborhood Watch Program for the HOA.

Trayvon had a right to be walking on the sidewalks, which are public. He didn't have a right to be walking next to the houses. That is not public. That is trespassing.

Really? It's "trespassing" when you're walking up to your own house?

Trayvon lived there with his parents.

Oh yeah....................Zimmerman is the one that started the watch, he wasn't elected to anything. Read your own article.

Last edited:

Here ya go..

Really? It's "trespassing" when you're walking up to your own house?

Trayvon lived there with his parents.

Oh yeah....................Zimmerman is the one that started the watch, he wasn't elected to anything. Read your own article.
No, he didnt live there with his parents. Guess again.

I can only think that Martin was standing his ground against a man following him that he had no idea who he was. To bad he (Martin) didn't have a gun and shoot the mother fuking Zimmerman. Things would of been better then eh?

Or does stand your ground only work if you ain't black?

I can only think that Martin was standing his ground against a man following him that he had no idea who he was. To bad he (Martin) didn't have a gun and shoot the mother fuking Zimmerman. Things would of been better then eh?

Trayvon thought Zimmerman was gay, so it started as a Travyon Hate Crime

Who knows, with a few more break-ins using the tools he had, he may just of found a gun.

'Society is safer when Trayvon types use lean and don't know who's armed'

-Geaux

Do you see how the the Internet is the greatest factor in crushing the LMSM?

They had unquestioned ability to tell all the lies through all the years: FDR saving the economy, LBJ Civil Rights Hero, McCarthy starting a Red Scare, Trayvon killed by a while guy for buying a bag of Skittles

Trayvon thought Zimmerman was gay, so it started as a Travyon Hate Crime

Wouldn't touch that question would you Frankie?

Would Trayvon been "standing his ground" if he shot Zimmerman. A man following him he didn't know. He felt threatened. He was scared. Wasn't he standing his ground when he punched Zimmeman? He just didn't know Zimmerman had a gun. Martin should of knocked him out first punch.

Who knows, with a few more break-ins using the tools he had, he may just of found a gun.

'Society is safer when Trayvon types use lean and don't know who's armed'

-Geaux

You wouldn't or couldn't address that question either could you?

Where does the stand your ground law say that you can't stand your ground IF you have done something illegal, or you are young or been thrown out of school in the past. I had never heard that one before.

But I must say, I have been thrown out of school. Busted for possession. Been in jail.
And I guarantee you I will stand my ground. Like Trayvon was doing.

Forum List

Back