'The Lynching' Of George Zimmerman By Barack Obama And Eric Holder Is Explained!!

What happened to George Zimmerman is an American travesty. The facts of what happened were completely ignored. Barack Obama and Eric Holder personally got involve and prompted 'The Lynching' of a patriotic American citizen who had compassion for the residents of his neighborhood as well as compassion for people of all races. What you will see in the video is the shocking truth and it pains me to see American citizens so blindly ignoring evidence that leads to the truth that what we were told about Trayvon Martin was a absolute lie. Take a few moments to watch.

AFTERBURNER w/ BILL WHITTLE: The Lynching - YouTube

Right wingnut bullshit.

Known facts. Zimmermann was stalking Martin. Martin had every right to be right where he was. Zimmermann was told to stay in his vehicle by the police. Zimmermann got out of his vehicle.

At that point, we have only Zimmermann's word for what happened next. For Martin is dead. Did Zimmermann agress Martin? Did Martin agress Zimmermann? We don't know. We do know that Martin was not following Zimmermann. It was Zimmermann that followed Martin. We know that Zimmermann had already judged Martin to be a "punk".

We know that Zimmermann had a gun, while Martin had a can of tea and a small bag of candy.

Had Zimmermann not had the gun, had he followed instructions to stay in his vehicle, the kid would still be alive.

The onus for the results of that situation rest entirely on Zimmermann.

I can only think that Martin was standing his ground against a man following him that he had no idea who he was. To bad he (Martin) didn't have a gun and shoot the mother fuking Zimmerman. Things would of been better then eh?

Or does stand your ground only work if you ain't black?

Who knows, with a few more break-ins using the tools he had, he may just of found a gun.

'Society is safer when Trayvon types use lean and don't know who's armed'

-Geaux

You wouldn't or couldn't address that question either could you?

Where does the stand your ground law say that you can't stand your ground IF you have done something illegal, or you are young or been thrown out of school in the past. I had never heard that one before.

But I must say, I have been thrown out of school. Busted for possession. Been in jail.
And I guarantee you I will stand my ground. Like Trayvon was doing.

Go for it. The world needs more bad asses like you. You're mom will be so proud

The pure ignorance of some people.. Especially those who want to claim that Martin had the "Right" to be walking next to the houses.

Since when does a person have the "right" to trespass onto the property of another person?

Whatever Martin was doing is irrelevant. The relevant fact is that he was assaulting someone and got shot for it.
actually here the relevant fact is that the media sold a story line they knew or reasonably should have known was false.

Dumb fuck. That was never proven. It may well have been Zimmermann assaulting Martin, and getting the worst of it. We have only Zimmermann's word for what went down that night.

But you gun nuts would rather someone get off scot free murdering a kid than admit that the present fixation with guns in this nation has some very lethal results. I see little differance from what Zimmermann did than the actions of the gang bangers shooting each other. Both people that should never have guns. Both armed by assholes like you.

What happened to George Zimmerman is an American travesty. The facts of what happened were completely ignored. Barack Obama and Eric Holder personally got involve and prompted 'The Lynching' of a patriotic American citizen who had compassion for the residents of his neighborhood as well as compassion for people of all races. What you will see in the video is the shocking truth and it pains me to see American citizens so blindly ignoring evidence that leads to the truth that what we were told about Trayvon Martin was a absolute lie. Take a few moments to watch.

Right wingnut bullshit.

Known facts. Zimmermann was stalking Martin. Martin had every right to be right where he was. Zimmermann was told to stay in his vehicle by the police. Zimmermann got out of his vehicle.

At that point, we have only Zimmermann's word for what happened next. For Martin is dead. Did Zimmermann agress Martin? Did Martin agress Zimmermann? We don't know. We do know that Martin was not following Zimmermann. It was Zimmermann that followed Martin. We know that Zimmermann had already judged Martin to be a "punk".

We know that Zimmermann had a gun, while Martin had a can of tea and a small bag of candy.

Had Zimmermann not had the gun, had he followed instructions to stay in his vehicle, the kid would still be alive.

Great job of creating a scenario based on half truths and speculation.

The pure ignorance of some people.. Especially those who want to claim that Martin had the "Right" to be walking next to the houses.

Since when does a person have the "right" to trespass onto the property of another person?

Whatever Martin was doing is irrelevant. The relevant fact is that he was assaulting someone and got shot for it.
actually here the relevant fact is that the media sold a story line they knew or reasonably should have known was false.

Dumb fuck. That was never proven. It may well have been Zimmermann assaulting Martin, and getting the worst of it. We have only Zimmermann's word for what went down that night.

But you gun nuts would rather someone get off scot free murdering a kid than admit that the present fixation with guns in this nation has some very lethal results. I see little differance from what Zimmermann did than the actions of the gang bangers shooting each other. Both people that should never have guns. Both armed by assholes like you.

no--we have a lot of corroborating evidence for what went down that night but you chose to ignore it. The jury paid attention Go to Chicago and tell me who is fixated on what.

I can only think that Martin was standing his ground against a man following him that he had no idea who he was. To bad he (Martin) didn't have a gun and shoot the mother fuking Zimmerman. Things would of been better then eh?

Trayvon thought Zimmerman was gay, so it started as a Travyon Hate Crime

Wouldn't touch that question would you Frankie?

Would Trayvon been "standing his ground" if he shot Zimmerman. A man following him he didn't know. He felt threatened. He was scared. Wasn't he standing his ground when he punched Zimmeman? He just didn't know Zimmerman had a gun. Martin should of knocked him out first punch.

I agree- If you have made the unlawful decision to commit aggravated assault, why do a 1/2 ass'ed job?

-Geaux

Are you high on lean?

Really? Can you provide a link that shows Zimmerman was elected to that position?

Everything that I've heard (including the trial) stated that he was self appointed.

Self appointed means he said he was, regardless of whether or not the community did.

BTW..................Zimmerman had a longer rap sheet than what Trayvon did.

Oh yeah...............Trayvon had a right to be there, because he was walking home to a parents house.

Here ya go..

Neighborhood Watch Programs/Sanford Crime - Orlando City Buzz | Examiner.com

The alleged shooter was George Zimmerman, 28, Hispanic, appointed and elected Block Captain for the Neighborhood Watch Program for the HOA.

Trayvon had a right to be walking on the sidewalks, which are public. He didn't have a right to be walking next to the houses. That is not public. That is trespassing.

Really? It's "trespassing" when you're walking up to your own house?

Trayvon lived there with his parents.

Oh yeah....................Zimmerman is the one that started the watch, he wasn't elected to anything. Read your own article.

He wasn't "walking up" to his house, he was heading in that direction.....through other people's properties, in the rain, close enough that he could see inside their homes. Why would he just decide to walk in the wet grass and not on sidewalks when it's raining? He had no reason at all to be walking through people property....that's trespassing.

Besides, if he was just "walking up to his house"...why didn't he just go inside instead of going back and confronting GZ? Don't give me the crap others have that said "it's something guys do"....that's stupid.

Right wingnut bullshit.

Zimmerman was never told to stay in his vehicle

-Geaux

TRUTH!!

The truth meter is off the charts.

9315590495_41eea3d4a0_b.jpg

130714-trayvon-lean.gif

Wow...I could hardly read that! They spell the same way they talk! Lol!

Really?

New documents show complexity of Trayvon Martin case ? USATODAY.com

Prosecutors will be able to use the evidence, including Zimmerman's repeated calls to 911 about black males in the neighborhood, to establish Zimmerman's state of mind as he confronted Trayvon, Crump said. Police Investigator Christopher Serino wrote in a March 13 police report that the shooting could have been avoided had Zimmerman stayed in his car and waited for police, as a dispatcher asked him to do.

"The objective evidence shows that George Zimmerman made a decision to get out of his car in the rain and pursue Trayvon," Crump said. "We hear him running. We hear him breathing hard."

Trayvon thought Zimmerman was gay, so it started as a Travyon Hate Crime

Wouldn't touch that question would you Frankie?

Would Trayvon been "standing his ground" if he shot Zimmerman. A man following him he didn't know. He felt threatened. He was scared. Wasn't he standing his ground when he punched Zimmeman? He just didn't know Zimmerman had a gun. Martin should of knocked him out first punch.

Travyon was committing a Hate Crime by beating a guy he thought was gay

Really?

New documents show complexity of Trayvon Martin case ? USATODAY.com

Prosecutors will be able to use the evidence, including Zimmerman's repeated calls to 911 about black males in the neighborhood, to establish Zimmerman's state of mind as he confronted Trayvon, Crump said. Police Investigator Christopher Serino wrote in a March 13 police report that the shooting could have been avoided had Zimmerman stayed in his car and waited for police, as a dispatcher asked him to do.

"The objective evidence shows that George Zimmerman made a decision to get out of his car in the rain and pursue Trayvon," Crump said. "We hear him running. We hear him breathing hard."

Where is the testimony or reports that he was told to stay in his car? He was asked by a non-authority to not follow, but he was already out of his car.

Focus on the facts

From the actual audio of the phone call that Zimmerman made to 911:

Zimmerman: "He's running."

911 Dispatcher: "He's running? Which way is he running?"

*sounds of Zimmerman getting out of the truck, and starting to run*

Zimmerman: "He's headed towards the other entrance of the neighborhood"

911 Dispatcher: "Ok, which entrance is that that he's head towards?"

*sounds of Zimmerman continuing to run*

Zimmerman: "The back entrance..."

*more running sounds*

Zimmerman (under his breath): "It's ***ing cold."

911 Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"

Zimmerman: "Yeah"

911 Dispatcher: "Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: "Ok."

*stops running, still breathing heavy*

911 Dispatcher: "Alright sir, What is you name?"

Zimmerman: "George. He ran."

911 Dispatcher: "George, what's your last name?"

Zimmerman: "Zimmerman"

*no running or heavy breathing sounds for the remainder of the converstaion*

-Geaux

Last edited:

TRUTH!!

and the media that created the nauseating and eternally repeated lies walks away unscathed ( well NBC may get scathed ). Why didn't Obama have a few words for them ?

TRUTH!!

and the media that created the nauseating and eternally repeated lies walks away unscathed ( well NBC may get scathed ). Why didn't Obama have a few words for them ?

Did you read the discovery of the cell phone? You may need [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION] for translation.

Backs up that whole story and then some.

TRUTH!!

Because he has an agenda
:eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back