The main TWO reasons for voting for Clinton....

Never liked Hillary all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for her (and most of us already know these):

1. She most certainly is NOT Trumpusconi, and

2. We need a sane Supreme Court now that the "wicked witch is dead"

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway.)

If you're voting for Hillary because you don't like Trump, next time you're offered a food you don't like, eat a dog turd.

The other reason you and many others will for for her is because she has a "V". Not surprising many will. They thought skin color was a qualification in 2008/2012.

Never liked Hillary all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for her (and most of us already know these):

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway.)
you only need one

Vagina (D)

that's the only reason you are voting for her. She lacks every quality anyone would want in a leader.

The other reason you and many others will for for her is because she has a "V". Not surprising many will. They thought skin color was a qualification in 2008/2012.

Congratulations !!!!!You've managed in just one sentence to show BOTH your racism AND misogyny.
Very good !!!! LOL

that's the only reason you are voting for her. She lacks every quality anyone would want in a leader.

While it is true that as a virile MALE I have a pronounced "affection" for vaginas, I'd repeat that the 2 main reasons for my vote for Hillary is based on the real fact that she is not a "trump-like" clown, AND that I want the Supreme Court to be in the hands of less ideological and more honest judges.

So basically a court that will write laws instead of interpret them? You need an even bigger end run around the constitution to get your "bake or die" mentality further ingrained to oppress your fellow citizens.

I can't stand Trump, but stopping Hillary from getting SC appointments may make me hold my nose and vote for him, just because assholes like you see it as a way to further oppress people who disagree with you.

So basically a court that will write laws instead of interpret them?

Well, the above is a "conclusion" that was born out of your rectum....OR......told you to believe by scholars such as Sean Hannity and Glen Beck.....

So basically a court that will write laws instead of interpret them?

Well, the above is a "conclusion" that was born out of your rectum....OR......told you to believe by scholars such as Sean Hannity and Glen Beck.....

It's due to me being a strict constructional federalist, with libertarian leanings, basically the opposite of progressive jackasses such as yourself.

and I don't watch or listen to either of those guys, so you point is moot.

1. True. Trump is not a life-long corrupt career politician who has engaged in Influence peddling and been engulfed in scandal his whole career like Hillary. He has not taken money from nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women for BEING raped. He has not taken money from nations that support terror or that murder LGBTs like Hillary has. He has not been under criminal investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act and others as Hillary has been. He was not found to have LIED during testimony about those crimes, as Comey exposed Hillary to have done (Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News). He has not failed so miserably as Secretary of State that he lost $6 Billion in tax dollars, dragged the US into 2 un-authorized wars - civil wars - to help terrorists overthrow dictators, and is not responsible for the needless deaths of 4 Americans...like Hillary is/has. And no one has been unable to name one Trump accomplishment .... even with the help of google...as has been the case with Hillary. Trump has not refused to hold a press conference for almost a year due to fear of being asked questions like Hillary has done. Yes, Trump is certainly NOT 'corrupt Hillary'.

2. Trump has released his list of Supreme Court nominees, and even Democrats had to admit they were impressed with them. Top DNC leaders had little opposition to the names on the list. We already know, however, that Hillary believes there is NO Constitutional Right the government should not and can not be able to regulate and limit. Hillary, like Obama, believes law should be created by the President or the courts rather than by Congress, as defined / specified in the Constitution.

Hillary, like Obama, believes law should be created by the President or the courts rather than by Congress, as defined / specified in the Constitution.

Really ????? Did the renowned constitutional scholar, Sean Hannity, tell you this?

Really ????? Did the renowned constitutional scholar, Sean Hannity, tell you this?
No. I don't watch or listen to him - do you?

Actually, I was looking forward to your irrefutable "proof" that both Obama and Clinton want to eliminate Congress from legislating and promulgating new laws.
Shall we review the stellar job that congress has done over the last 5 years or so in passing new laws? ..

3. We don't need to cut and gut infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Probably more important then 1.

Repeat after me, and perhaps you will learn:

Infrastructure is not a function of the federal government.

Science is not a function of the federal government.

R&D is not a function of the federal government.

Education is not a function of the federal government.
Come on man. You're going to give him erectile dysfunction!

If Hillary wins I'm going to have quite a laugh when she screws all these mush brained Bernie liberals in favor of Wall Street. :laugh:

If Hillary wins I'm going to laugh. I'm near retirement age and will demand every goodie I can get. And the young mouthpieces here will be paying for it.

Reasons to vote for Hillary:

!. She's a good politician (she stays bought) and she's your paid-for puppet.
2. You want free stuff (in return for your vote).
3. You're dead.

While it is true that as a virile MALE I have a pronounced "affection" for vaginas, I'd repeat that the 2 main reasons for my vote for Hillary is based on the real fact that she is not a "trump-like" clown, AND that I want the Supreme Court to be in the hands of less ideological and more honest judges.
your reasons are invalid.

You have no reason to vote 'for' her, only reason to not vote trump.

the gop could have the greatest person ever born running and you'd still vote Vagina (D), b/c you lack free though and will

Forum List

Back