The majority of Canadian people have changed their opinion on Mandates in 2 weeks.

The thing is about "polls" of ALL kinds, is that they are BULLSHIT!!!!

Online "polls", 99% of the time, "poll" LESS than 1500 people.
NOBODY CAN GET A NATIONAL STATISTIC FROM LESS THAN 0.000001% OF THE ENTIRE NATION!!!!

And here, in the pollsters own words.............

Survey Methodology:

The Angus Reid Institute conducted an online survey from Jan. 27-28, 2022 among a representative randomized sample of 1,688 Canadian adults who are members of Angus Reid Forum. For comparison purposes only, a probability sample of this size would carry a margin of error of +/- 2.5 percentage points, 19 times out of 20. Discrepancies in or between totals are due to rounding. The survey was self-commissioned and paid for by ARI.

So.............not only did the NOT poll the ENTIRE COUNTRY of Canada...........they polled THEIR OWN PEOPLE!

Commies never give up or quit They double down and say it's justified........

They will use violence and murder if necessary.......History shows this......and history shows only one way to end it.
Wrong. This has nothing to do with commies, but it’s the typical response by conservatives. Trudeau is an authoritarian crony capitalist just like Biden, and most leaders in the west. They aren’t commies and saying they are merely confuses the truth.

We need an "I'm fucking pissed" emoji in the lower right corner.
angry-smiley.png

Wrong. This has nothing to do with commies, but it’s the typical response by conservatives. Trudeau is an authoritarian crony capitalist just like Biden, and most leaders in the west. They aren’t commies and saying they are merely confuses the truth.

You take the word "commie" out of its context in this situation.

"Commie" is more of a generic adaptation of a person or group of people that use their power and position to harass, cajole, coerce, belittle, use, abuse, and take advantage of, those that do not have the power and position to fight their greed, corruption, and evil.

The tactics are communist......So I call them whatever I want................they use force and cohersion.......pick and choose who wins in business......and Destroy anything or anyone who gets in their way.......

Call it what you like........IT ISN'T AMERICAN.

Although they are widely attributed as the catalyst for the trucker rally, vaccine mandates actually enjoy high levels of support among Canadians. Survey data shows approximately four out of five Canadians agree that health- and long-term care workers should be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Roughly three-quarters of Canadians think that vaccines should be mandatory for government workers and politicians.

There is even broad-based support for a vaccine mandate for all non-exempt adults over the age of 18, with 70 per cent of Canadians indicating that they back the measure to some extent. That support begins to decline slightly when it comes to opinions on mandatory vaccines for teenagers and adolescents. It drops precipitously to just under 50 per cent for children under the age of five.

The tactics are communist......So I call them whatever I want................they use force and cohersion.......pick and choose who wins in business......and Destroy anything or anyone who gets in their way.......

Call it what you like........IT ISN'T AMERICAN.
Cons always call those they oppose commies. It’s silly. Just like libs who call those they oppose Fascists or racists or deplorables, etc.

You take the word "commie" out of its context in this situation.

"Commie" is more of a generic adaptation of a person or group of people that use their power and position to harass, cajole, coerce, belittle, use, abuse, and take advantage of, those that do not have the power and position to fight their greed, corruption, and evil.
Since when?

Any Canadian or American who thinks government mandating Covid vaccines is acceptable, is a fool. Logic dictates mandating a vax that doesn’t prevent infection or transmission is pure idiocy.

Dipshit Trudeu who is vaxxed and boosted got infected. He likely shed the virus to others. You’d think he’d realize how dumb his mandates are.
This is how stupid the whole thing is. The media wants to paint it like the vaccine solves the problem but it doesn't. People who are vaccinated are still getting covid just like non-vaccinated.

Furthermore, we have no idea the long-term effects of the vaccine because it has not had at least 10-12 years of clinical trials to study from. So to Force it as a mandate with no recourse you can't sue the company you can't sue the government because it's issued under an emergency status.

It definitely should be voluntary and not mandated.

This is how stupid the whole thing is. The media wants to paint it like the vaccine solves the problem but it doesn't. People who are vaccinated are still getting covid just like non-vaccinated.

Furthermore, we have no idea the long-term effects of the vaccine because it has not had at least 10-12 years of clinical trials to study from. So to Force it as a mandate with no recourse you can't sue the company you can't sue the government because it's issued under an emergency status.

It definitely should be voluntary and not mandated.
That's all anybody is saying, except for folks like Penelope :

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

That's all anybody is saying, except for folks like this:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
Yes, clearly the person who wrote that is an atheist and has no care for anyone but themself.

I have not seen one person outside standing in front of a clinic protesting someone actually getting the vaccine ever. Because the unvaccinated is totally okay with people choosing for themself.

I will go further to say since they have not done clinical trials for the normal amount of time 10-12 yrs, I hope and I pray for those who are vaccinated that they won't experience any long term side effects and that for them I hope also they won't get sick either and that the vaccine works for them.

I don't wish death on people vaccinated or unvaccinated. Sad for people who do on either political group. We should be more human towards each other.

Any Canadian or American who thinks government mandating Covid vaccines is acceptable, is a fool. Logic dictates mandating a vax that doesn’t prevent infection or transmission is pure idiocy.

Dipshit Trudeu who is vaxxed and boosted got infected. He likely shed the virus to others. You’d think he’d realize how dumb his mandates are.

It's not if he realizes it or not, it's if his people do.

People have a way of getting aggravated when their store shelves are empty and they can't buy products they want. Especially when they realize because of their failed leadership, it will only get worse before it gets better.

Trudeau is a dope. What he should have done is suspend the mandates for a month, and when the truckers returned to work, they would likely not assemble another after the month expired and the mandates went back into place., Now he has a real problem on his hands especially since the police already killed one supporter of the protest.

That's all anybody is saying, except for folks like Penelope :

She's severely retarded, so we can't really blame her. It's only a matter of time before somebody leaves a cabinet unlocked with household cleaners in it..... and she'll be voting absentee in perpetuity....

Earlier this week, media reported that terrorist rightwingers with the convoy had been apprehended and their weapons stash and that they were in custody. now...I don't believe based on how the convoy folk have been acting that they were aware or behind this, IF indeed it is legit and not a turdeau psyops which we were warned about before the event took place.

It's a psyops regardless...and those of us still ignorant of the way of tyrants and the police will believe this and say, Support the police (even if they are on the side of the Defund the pOlice folk).
Now tell me again, after watching the police trample citizens, peaceful protestors at that, to death, why i'm supporting the boys in blue?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back