The man behind “Build the Wall” PLEADS GUILTY to defrauding investors

Nope. That's really ignorant. Trump got a tax break on his charities for children and veterans. He can't take money back.

It's a tax code violation, moron. Hillary just got fined $100,000 for campaign violations.

I'm all for those who have broken laws to have their day in court. Be it the left or the right.
Having said that, my friends on this board who are liberal seem to think the courts are for the
conservatives, and more often than not, avoid, or condone the person that is a liberal who have committed
the same crimes or even worse. I just have to mention Hunter Biden, and their head explodes.
Very strange indeed.
Damn. You really wanted Hunter Biden to become an issue, didn't you? Oh well, you can always try pushing your "walk away" scam again. That failed pretty bad, but not as bad as your Hunter Biden scam.

Damn. You really wanted Hunter Biden to become an issue, didn't you? Oh well, you can always try pushing your "walk away" scam again. That failed pretty bad, but not as bad as your Hunter Biden scam.
He is an issue. He's going to prison.

But you defend Bannon's scams every day. You still think the election was stolen, don't you?
Yes but that is not a Bannon scam...more and more people every day see the last election as fraudulent....and they wish Biden was not the president...if Bannon agrees with me on that more power to him....

Forum List

Back