The Man Planning To Desecrate A Quran At Armed Anti-Muslim Rally Is A Trump Supporter

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The Man Planning To Desecrate A Quran At Armed Anti-Muslim Rally Is A Trump Supporter

570e7b4d150000ee010b4c3d.jpeg

White people, you people are absolutely insane and the only way to end your insanity is for God to intervene, because no one on this earth, can help you....I just can not understand, why you nuts have gone completely out of your fuckin minds, you people need more than just a mental evaluation, you need spiritual intervention, because mankind cannot defeat satan.......nobody can help you.

White people, you people are absolutely insane and the only way to end your insanity is for God to intervene, because no one on this earth, can help you....I just can not understand, why you nuts have gone completely out of your fuckin minds, you people need more than just a mental evaluation, you need spiritual intervention, because mankind cannot defeat satan.......nobody can help you.

Thanks for sharing your racism with us today, Mr Farrakhan.

The Bible is frequently desecrated, usually on a daily basis from Leftists.

So why not desecrate The Qur'an.

what a dumb nigga

and the only way to end your insanity is for God to intervene
And yours is big brother...

It's free speech. Something the left wing hates when they oppose the ideas.

Hear you have a manifesto created by a mass murderring rapist pedophile that calls for eternal warfare against civilization.

Didn't you get the memo that it is considered "desecration" to oppose the agenda in question?

And where was your outrage for all the anti Christian "art" paid for by the government?

The guy should just put the Koran in a bucket of piss and submit for a government grant.

what a dumb nigga

what a dumb nigga

Hey they dindu nuffin :rolleyes-41:

And where was your outrage for all the anti Christian "art" paid for by the government?

The guy should just put the Koran in a bucket of piss and submit for a government grant.

Why not, Andreas Serrano got an NEA grant to produce "Piss Christ"....using his own piss and then this grotesque piece of Blasphemy won awards.

attachment.php

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Andreas Serrano's "Piss Christ" is okay....but Charlie Hebdo gets a psycho massacre inflicted on it for making fun of that 7th Century Paedophile Homocidal Nutter Mohammed.

7082.jpg

Andreas Serrano's "Piss Christ" is okay....but Charlie Hebdo gets a psycho massacre inflicted on it for making fun of that 7th Century Paedophile Homocidal Nutter Mohammed.

7082.jpg

Here's the difference.

Both are distasteful. But....

Offend Christians with Piss Christ: Christians gasp and turn away in disgust....blog about it online and complain.
Offend Muslims with a comic: They show up with AK47s and slaughter everyone.

My considered opinion is ----if a person LEGALLY owns a koran, cross, or book of any kind ---he has a right to do anything he wishes to that object. As to the USE of THE FLAGS OF NATIONS-----nations have a right to make their own laws IN those nations

Forum List

Back