The Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant & Papers prediction thread

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Since we cannot yet see either the Mar-A-Lago search warrant, the application for the search warrant or any supporting affidavits for the application, this thread is all about prediction.

In order to get a search warrant, the Justice Manual Justice Manual
says that a search warrant [“S/W”] should not be used "unless it appears that the use of a subpoena, summons, request, or other less intrusive alternative means of obtaining the materials would substantially jeopardize the availability or usefulness of the materials sought." Id.

For those keeping score at home, this means that the FBI or the DOJ attorney (?) made a claim that President Trump was unlikely to deliver the materials; and may have even claimed (on the basis of some allegations of “fact”) that the materials could be or were likely to be destroyed.

So, here’s my first prediction of what the S/W papers may have included:

Some article or book excerpts from NY Times reporter Haberman concerning the possible “flushing” of documents.
A8DCE6F6-7D89-4C1D-BEBA-8194A96B722A.jpeg

What other “credible” sources might the S/W applicant have used in the application process?

Since we cannot yet see either the Mar-A-Lago search warrant, the application for the search warrant or any supporting affidavits for the application, this thread is all about prediction.

says that a search warrant [“S/W”] should not be used "unless it appears that the use of a subpoena, summons, request, or other less intrusive alternative means of obtaining the materials would substantially jeopardize the availability or usefulness of the materials sought." Id.

For those keeping score at home, this means that the FBI or the DOJ attorney (?) made a claim that President Trump was unlikely to deliver the materials; and may have even claimed (on the basis of some allegations of “fact”) that the materials could be or were likely to be destroyed.

Some article or book excerpts from NY Times reporter Haberman concerning the possible “flushing” of documents. View attachment 679820

What other “credible” sources might the S/W applicant have used in the application process?

Uninformed sources told this reporter that Orange Man Bad

Some article or book excerpts from NY Times reporter Haberman concerning the possible “flushing” of documents. View attachment 679820

Trump has also been seen eating documents. That alone would be enough reason for the s/w.

What ever the search warrant said they were looking for is immaterial. Unless the warrant described 15 sealed boxes, the warrant fails.
I’m not sure that’s true.

I do find it troubling that it is claimed that the former President had already provided the WH papers back to the government.

Let me be the 1st (or close to it) to destroy this line of argument...

It has been reported that Trump's team (lawyers, etc...) had already been in talks with the DOJ/FBI regarding handing over documents being sought and that Trump was cooperating.

In fact multiple media have been reporting a day how Trump and his team handed over 15 boxes of documents prior to this raid.

This establishes the fact that Trump and his team were cooperating, that they were voluntarily complying with the DOJ's request.

For a search warrant to be warranted, especially in such an historic / unprecedented event, it must be shown that every other possible means of acquiring the information / evidence has been exhausted.
- Legal experts on MSNBC, FOX, etc...

Trump's team voluntarily cooperating and handing over 15 boxes of files shows this was not the case and that the raid was unnecessary.

This raid was all part of the Democrats' 'Kabuki Theater' assault on Trump - heavily armed FBI agents, lights flashing, a camera crew showing the 'RAID' ON Trump's home....all part of trying too destroy any chance he has of running in 2024.

Several leftist media even tried to claim today that Trump's home being raided - no criminal finding - alone disqualifies him from running in 2024.

I'm shocked a full CNN camera crew just didn't happen to by outside Trump's gate waiting for the FBI to show up..

:p Pathetic

Uninformed sources told this reporter that Orange Man Bad
That’s an outrage. Suspend the writ of Habeas Corpus! Deport him (prior to trial) to some foreign land. Presume guilt! Fuck the 4th Amendment.

Such a serious allegation demands that we all think outside the box! Maybe we can get a judge to sign a search warrant based on a reporter’s claims and on some dubious photographs!!

“Uninformed sources are good enough for me,” said Rep. Schiff.

More accurately, let's manufacture some bullshit.

Geezus, your propagandists don't even have to bother gaslighting you rubes any more. You do it for them!

It has been reported that Trump's team (lawyers, etc...) had already been in talks with the DOJ/FBI regarding handing over documents being sought and that Trump was cooperating.

In fact multiple media have been reporting a day how Trump and his team handed over 15 boxes of documents prior to this raid.

This establishes the fact that Trump and his team were cooperating, that they were voluntarily complying with the DOJ's request.

For a search warrant to be warranted, especially in such an historic / unprecedented event, it must be shown that every other possible means of acquiring the information / evidence has been exhausted.

Trump's team voluntarily cooperating and handing over 15 boxes of files shows this was not the case and that the raid was unnecessary.

This raid was all part of the Democrats' 'Kabuki Theater' assault on Trump - heavily armed FBI agents, lights flashing, a camera crew showing the 'RAID' ON Trump's home....all part of trying too destroy any chance he has of running in 2024.

Several leftist media even tried to claim today that Trump's home being raided - no criminal finding - alone disqualifies him from running in 2024.

I'm shocked a full CNN camera crew just didn't happen to by outside Trump's gate waiting for the FBI to show up..

But but but

I think that was my point! 😎

Obama ordered the raid. That is all you need to know.

More accurately, let's manufacture some bullshit.

Geezus, your propagandists don't even have to bother gaslighting you rubes any more. You do it for them!
Calm down, retard. It’s clearly labeled a prediction. That means we don’t know yet. It’s not manufactured anything.

And the question is solely whether (once we see the S/W and supporting papers) the prediction is on the mark, close to the mark or off the mark entirely.

Take a Midol.

DemNazis Must DemNazi.
It is inevitable.

chaplin-funny.gif

I’m not sure that’s true.

I do find it troubling that it is claimed that the former President had already provided the WH papers back to the government.
Warrants have to describe the items to be seized. There can't be a warrant that says information so sensitive that we can't tell you what it is.
The FBI never looked at what was in those boxes. Unless the warrant described 15 sealed boxes, the warrant fails.

In January Trump provided the national archives 15 sealed boxes. Are these the same boxes that were returned too him?

Notice that no electronics were taken, no computers, no laptops. No files that were not in sealed boxes.

If it was only once it could be attributed to him being hungry.

He was seen on multiple occasions eating the evidence.

All possibilities should be explored for possibilities on why s/w was necessary,

Warrants have to describe the items to be seized. There can't be a warrant that says information so sensitive that we can't tell you what it is.
The FBI never looked at what was in those boxes. Unless the warrant described 15 sealed boxes, the warrant fails.

In January Trump provided the national archives 15 sealed boxes. Are these the same boxes that were returned too him?

Notice that no electronics were taken, no computers, no laptops. No files that were not in sealed boxes.
I assume the warrant did describe the items being sought. Maybe even with particularity.

If it was only once it could be attributed to him being hungry.

He was seen on multiple occasions eating the evidence.

All possibilities should be explored for possibilities on why s/w was necessary,
Ah; the fucking Canuck duck is crediting Omarosa. 🤪

Forum List

Back