🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The mark of the beast

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Mark of the Beast
Recently, I concluded and wrote about in a previous article, that the present conflict with North Korea, Syria and ultimately Iran has everything thing to do with the final push for the Rothschild Banking Cartel to swallow up the last remaining central bank hold-outs. The world is a blink of an eye from being under total domination to Satan’s best representatives on the planet. A total in-your-face economic dictatorship is within the grasp of the New World Order crowd.

Related Trend: Towards a Cashless Society
Just days after Davos’ elites discussed why the world needs to “get rid of currency,” the European Commission has introduced a proposal enforcing “restrictions on payments in cash.” It is a move that is being embraced by globalist banks and corporations to go totally cashless.

As an examle of a globalist finanical entity desiring to go cashless, we must consider that Mastercard recently conducted study in which they determined it was advantageous to move toward a cashless, digital currency. Their primary argument was based upon the notion that a cashless (i.e. Mark of the Beast) currency would save national governments between 10-15% GDP on their related economic costs. The reader can reference a Mastercard chart that breaks own the progress of the most-least users of non-cash payments at the end-point-of-sale.

The threats posed by the introduction of a cashless society are many. Most experts agree on the following dangers:

1. TOTAL loss of Privacy – the creation of a digital trail of all your purchases, sales and transfers
  2. Endangers Financial Freedom – a NWO single keystroke could freeze access to your account
  3. Enables Negative Interest Rates – the government could literally tax you on every digital dollar you own

There is a fourth danger and unless you know Jesus, you would never think of this danger which outweights all the other dangers combined.

Mark of the Beast
Please allow me to revi...............................................

The Mark of the Beast

=====================================================================
This is far from a conspiracy, but with our severely uninformed little mods ( some ) I know they would have moved this here anyway, so saving them all the little troubles and efforts here it is already hahhah.

Forum List

Back