The media is already soliciting a second round of putting Zimmerman over the coals

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The media wants their papers. Don't matter if they're screwing over an innocent man. And now they're talking ad nausea about how the federal govt. could bring charges against George Zimmerman.

o-MONEY-AND-HAPPINESS-facebook.jpg

and they got it:
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin | National Report
Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

I'm on the side of all who believe Obama should be impeached with intention to remove him. It couldn't work but it will slow him down and call attention to what he is.

and they got it:
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin | National Report
Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy concerns the prohibition of being tried twice for the same alleged crime. A Federal criminal civil rights violation is not the same as a state second degree murder charge, nothing is being ‘sidestepped.’

Zimmerman obviously got a fair trial in a Florida State court, he’ll also receive a fair trial in a Federal court.

And if there’s evidence that a Federal law was violated, certainly you’re not advocating the Obama DOJ not enforce a Federal law.

and they got it:

Double jeopardy concerns the prohibition of being tried twice for the same alleged crime. A Federal criminal civil rights violation is not the same as a state second degree murder charge, nothing is being ‘sidestepped.’

Zimmerman obviously got a fair trial in a Florida State court, he’ll also receive a fair trial in a Federal court.

And if there’s evidence that a Federal law was violated, certainly you’re not advocating the Obama DOJ not enforce a Federal law.

He was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. Exactly how does someone protecting themselves commit a civil rights violation?

and they got it:

Theoretically, a man can be tried in state and criminal court for the same crime. Theoretically that is. At least, that's what the public indoctrination system taught me. However, the Constitution prevents double jeopardy. And any further prosecution by the Feds would be unprecedented and reek of a witch hunt syndrome. Of course, nothing surprises me from the current dictatorial regime.

and they got it:

He was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. Exactly how does someone protecting themselves commit a civil rights violation?

Nobody's even said what the hell these allgeged civil rights violations are. Guess, they're just praying to their gods, Obama and Holder to come up with something.

Not surprising. Obama will now take over as leader of the lynch mob. Al and Jesse just couldn't get the job done.

I watched 15 minutes of FOX this morning, then 15 minutes of MSNBC.. wow ,what a difference ! The entire 15 minutes of MSNBC was spent whining about how black "kids" with hoodies, can't safely walk down some streets with the fear of being followed, confronted, or possibly killed. What's funny is..in about half of my entire city (and most major cities) a white kid couldn't even step out of a car without the fear of being killed..(without even being followed or confronted first)... but there's no outrage concerning that.

and they got it:

Did they file charges? Or are you being used like a well-worn screwdriver?

I watched 15 minutes of FOX this morning, then 15 minutes of MSNBC.. wow ,what a difference ! The entire 15 minutes of MSNBC was spent whining about how black "kids" with hoodies, can't safely walk down some streets with the fear of being followed, confronted, or possibly killed. What's funny is..in about half of my entire city (and most major cities) a white kid couldn't even step out of a car without the fear of being killed..(without even being followed or confronted first)... but there's no outrage concerning that.

We all have the possibility of being confronted and killed.

But in Florida..if you are black..it's unlikely your killer would be punished.

and they got it:

Theoretically, a man can be tried in state and criminal court for the same crime. Theoretically that is. At least, that's what the public indoctrination system taught me. However, the Constitution prevents double jeopardy. And any further prosecution by the Feds would be unprecedented and reek of a witch hunt syndrome. Of course, nothing surprises me from the current dictatorial regime.

It's not unprecedented. The feds convicted the police who beat up Rodney King back in 1990 after they were acquited by a local jury.

What you mean to say is "In Florida...if you are non-black"..you shouldn't get a fair trial"

and they got it:

This report originates from a hoax website, you chump.

Listen people.This news story that #Obama has filed Federal charges against #zimmerman is coming from a hoax news website. It's not real : tariqnasheed

What you mean to say is "In Florida...if you are non-black"..you shouldn't get a fair trial"

No.

What I meant is what I posted.

I take it you wouldn't want me to twist your posts..you should not do it to mine.

because it's likely he will be black too

Forum List

Back