🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The media

They're working for somebody but it's not the Estados Unidos.

Who are they? Really? They push this anti cop, white anti Cristian aniti America anti western narrative all the time. Why? To whos benefit? Because George Soros is a rich white European jew,,, What the hell is really going on here?

You know exactly who they are. And without defeating them we dont stand a chance. True enemies of the American people.

Because George Soros is a rich white European jew,,,

A Jew?!

web-eins.jpg

• Banned
ANYBODY remember love fetching the paper off your doorstep years back? I relish those days, reporters like Woodward or Bernstein had gravitas... NOW? I just hate these guys, they are like TMZ race baiting wankers.

ANYBODY remember love fetching the paper off your doorstep years back? I relish those days, reporters like Woodward or Bernstein had gravitas... NOW? I just hate these guys, they are like TMZ race baiting wankers.

Bernstein has EXTREME Trump Derangement Syndrome he is a POS.

Who are they? Really? They push this anti cop, white anti Cristian aniti America anti western narrative all the time. Why? To whos benefit? Because George Soros is a rich white European jew,,, What the hell is really going on here?

You know exactly who they are. And without defeating them we dont stand a chance. True enemies of the American people.

They are not just enemies of the American peoples, they are enemies of Western Civilisation itself, this is why we must stick together to fight them on both of our Continents, you see how the Leftist filth are rioting in London and Paris? The Leftists are united, Rightists need to be as united as they are.

It’s da Jews!

It’s da Jews!
Really? I'm Jewish. that isn't working. Actuality George Soros and his liberal funding bullshit...outshine this...um lets see, the impeachment didn't play out, the corona virus didn't work, lets artificially blast white cops instead....That will work! Really? What is next? Blame the mail man for your bills?

Last edited:

It’s da Jews!
Really? I'm Jewish. that isn't working. Actuality George Soros and his liberal funding bullshit...outshine this...um lets see, the impeachment didn't play out, the corona virus didn't work, lets artificially blast white cops instead....That will work! Really? What is next? Blame the mail man for your bills?
It’s da Jews!
They control the media

Wait! Wait!
It’s Soros

“George Soros”

lol

Again, there is no ‘the media.’

Rightists attempt to vilify ‘the media’ because news agencies report facts and the truth that conflict with failed conservative dogma – exposing rightwing lies, fake news, and misinformation to in fact be false.

I'm jewisish. Most of us aren't brilliant intellectuals. Sorry to disappoint. I see the media pushing soap or corn tarts or apple cyder and pandering to black rioters in the same breath . Because advertising and hucksterism they don't care whos effected by this stupid shit. Profits, rub your greasy capitalist's hand's together… I care a lot... I voted for Trump.

They are not just enemies of the American peoples, they are enemies of Western Civilisation itself, this is why we must stick together to fight them on both of our Continents, you see how the Leftist filth are rioting in London and Paris? The Leftists are united, Rightists need to be as united as they are.

You are correct Lucy. The enemy is international, cosmopolitan, rootless and stateless. What they Don’t and can’t understand is the respect nationalists have for each other. It doesn’t compute to them. Trumps first speech to the UN is an excellent example.

Forum List

Back