The misinformation age, primarily began with Obama

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Course the O'bummer admin. was in the "new" media's ear when he was POTUS, one might think the media was a friendly. On topic of covering for Obama, there's nothing about Biden of course, he's only the POTUS "elected". But what is important to Americans today in PROG-view are the following concerns picked off the Yahoo front page, in order of appearance, nothing skipped:

Don’t worry about stocks if Democrats win senate

My Boyfriend (gay) Took Me To A Nudist Camp And It Changed Me In Ways I Never Saw Coming

Celebs who have disappeared and are still missing

Trans women retain athletic edge after a year of hormone therapy, study finds

How ‘Hair Love’ Studio Lion Forge Is Proving Diversity in Animation Isn’t Just a ‘Flash in the Pan’

Ivanka Trump's Weird Tweet About Her Dad Leaves Twitter Users Mystified

Editorial: Devin Nunes doesn't even belong in the vicinity of the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Wisconsin Gov. Activates National Guard ahead of Charging Decision in Kenosha Police Shooting

Fans come to Kumail Nanjiani's defense after he's body shamed and accused of using steroids for his Marvel superhero movie 'Eternals'

Congress votes on gender terminology, bans use of word 'mother'

You ain't seen nothing yet.......if Biden is sworn in the world as we knew it will fully complete it's flip upside down.

There is a War that, unfortunately, MUST be fought at this point.

Neglecting to rise to the calling simply means the damage will be inflicted more severely on one set of citizens

Course the O'bummer admin. was in the "new" media's ear when he was POTUS, one might think the media was a friendly. On topic of covering for Obama, there's nothing about Biden of course, he's only the POTUS "elected". But what is important to Americans today in PROG-view are the following concerns picked off the Yahoo front page, in order of appearance, nothing skipped:

My Boyfriend (gay) Took Me To A Nudist Camp And It Changed Me In Ways I Never Saw Coming

How ‘Hair Love’ Studio Lion Forge Is Proving Diversity in Animation Isn’t Just a ‘Flash in the Pan’

Editorial: Devin Nunes doesn't even belong in the vicinity of the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Wisconsin Gov. Activates National Guard ahead of Charging Decision in Kenosha Police Shooting

Fans come to Kumail Nanjiani's defense after he's body shamed and accused of using steroids for his Marvel superhero movie 'Eternals'

Again with the ODS bullshit. LOL. You're like a broken record. We get it.
Devin Nunes?? Well, now we know that MOF means nothing, at least under Trump.
Trump should rename it...to the Who Gives the Best Head Medal. :auiqs.jpg:Cause that's about all it's worth when he issues them.

So what exactly was the misinformation trend under Obama and who was responsible for starting it? Where is it at now?

Lastly, who the hell goes to the Yahoo homepage for news?!

Trump should rename it...to the Who Gives the Best Head Medal. :auiqs.jpg:Cause that's about all it's worth when he issues them.
We're seeing a slow meltdown here.

Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

:popcorn:

It's the Magic Negro to you.

Why of course there was absolutely no misinformation in the world until Oblama existed-- :auiqs.jpg:

It had it's beginning when the broadcasters were free to schedule one sided political perspectives 24/7/365 without any opposition or challenges. When Raygun gutted the Fairness Doctrine in the late 80's.

Saint ronnie got the ball moving on misinformation.

And Newt and his Republican Revolution aided and abetted by the rising tide of right wing conservative talk radio took it to the next level. After Obama's election, the right wing took it to an art form. Behold, the rise of the conspiracy theory driven alt-right...resulting in..Trump!

Saint ronnie got the ball moving on misinformation.

And Newt and his Republican Revolution aided and abetted by the rising tide of right wing conservative talk radio took it to the next level. After Obama's election, the right wing took it to an art form. Behold, the rise of the conspiracy theory driven alt-right...resulting in..Trump!
21abd85285919115219b335504ce67c1--february--star-wars.jpg

It had it's beginning when the broadcasters were free to schedule one sided political perspectives 24/7/365 without any opposition or challenges. When Raygun gutted the Fairness Doctrine in the late 80's.
You miss those days huh fascist

WTF are you babbling about?

Yeah sure pal. I bet you loved the the old Rush Limbaugh TV show where he previews the coming neo-fascist revolution by pretending to be Conservative. AKA the Pseudo-Conservatives who have morphed into the little budding Fascist wing of the GOP. Bright Orange Banana Republicans fed by the Fauxsphere.

Yeah sure pal. I bet you loved the the old Rush Limbaugh TV show where he previews the coming neo-fascist revolution by pretending to be Conservative. AKA the Pseudo-Conservatives who have morphed into the little budding Fascist wing of the GOP. Bright Orange Banana Republicans fed by the Fauxsphere.

depositphotos_139474006-stock-illustration-crazy-smiley-sign.jpg

How refreshing. Nothing about immigrant children being separated from their families. Or how many people are dying of covid. Or race riots, trade wars, PPE, tariffs, unemployment or food lines. Just stupid shit.

Ah, the good old days.

We're seeing a slow meltdown here.

Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

:popcorn:
Progs already won. Decades ago. We have to get foreigners to build our stuff for us because we are having problems doing it for a competitive price. With more and more people collecting from the government to compensate. Tell us the answer. Tell us....You can only get so much mileage out of blaming Deplorables.

Forum List

Back