The Mob has Some Strange Idea.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I was watching Mexican TV and they had some reporter who interveiwed some of the "walkers:"
The have a very strange idea that if they can cross the border that they will get houses to live in and free food. Some say they are in need of Medical help due to the march. The expect totally being taken care of. Seemed like money, food, houses, clothes, beds ...Hey what about cars and guns.
upload_2018-10-24_17-31-49.jpeg

""

Hell, guns are easier to get then money, food, houses, clothes, beds, and cars. Don't worry guns are the one thing anyone can get without any problem.

I wonder who could have put that rosy image in their heads, lol. Basically, some depraved puppetmasters on the left are hoping for an instance of, or any 'construed' semblance of misconduct on the part of our border patrol as a means of carte' blanche' policy exceptions being made here. Any blow back on the rule of law that can be pinned on Trump (though the laws haven't changed an iota in his tenure) would just be 'gravy' for them...

Perhaps the left is ready to step up and provide all this for them? On their dime of course, no taxpayer money involved?

Hell, guns are easier to get then money, food, houses, clothes, beds, and cars. Don't worry guns are the one thing anyone can get without any problem.

They may be easier to get initially, but once you have one, all the other stuff is easy to come by.

Well someone organized this and is paying for it.

These folks have trucks to ride in when they get tired and probably food and water as well.

I sure hope the military is on the border and send these people back to Honduras.

I wonder who could have put that rosy image in their heads, lol. Basically, some depraved puppetmasters on the left are hoping for an instance of, or any 'construed' semblance of misconduct on the part of our border patrol as a means of carte' blanche' policy exceptions being made here. Any blow back on the rule of law that can be pinned on Trump (though the laws haven't changed an iota in his tenure) would just be 'gravy' for them...
Obviously that's how tRump's minions got them fired up to come.

Forum List

Back