The moderators argued with Trump.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That means the MSM is totally in the bag for hillary. That means it is a rigged election.

You stupid fucking morons.

As I have said, it would take a miracle for Trump to survive Pravda. Make no mistake, they are Pravda too. Yellow journalism at its best.

The fact that the left giggle about it, only makes it more true. Shiiit, these fucking people think the hurricane was due to man made global warming.

It is a rigged election and we all know it. Notice how ALL of the voter fraud rumors mainly involve the democrat votes?

They giggle.

I laugh out loud at how easy they are for their democrat leaders.

Last edited:
Have to admit, haven't heard the term yellow journalism in a while.
tumblr_lqvn1sfPtz1qb6kdto1_400.gif

rosebud....

The moderators, chosen for debates, were a lot more friendly towards Clinton and a lot more aggressive towards Trump. The least aggressive could be compared to "moderate opposition in Syria", they still appear to be terrorists.

That means the MSM is totally in the bag for hillary. That means it is a rigged election.

As I have said, it would take a miracle for Trump to survive Pravda. Make no mistake, they are Pravda too. Yellow journalism at its best.

The fact that the left giggle about it, only makes it more true. Shiiit, these fucking people think the hurricane was due to man made global warming.

It is a rigged election and we all know it. Notice how ALL of the voter fraud rumors mainly involve the democrat votes?

They giggle.

Rigged Elections because MSM yellow jounalism!

Illegals stealing the vote!!

Dead People voting!!!

Get your excuses in order and in 2020 when you nominate Alec Baldwin as the GOP whore that year you then can claim Donald Trump was too LIBERAL!

P.S.

Those like you love Yellow Journalism ( Tabloid News ) as long as the Drudge, WDN, FOX and many other right slanted news agencies deliver it to you but then bellyache when the left leaning agencies act like you!

A biased media =/= a rigged election. A stuffed ballot box = a rigged election.

The media bias has been around for a generation yet Republicans have still won elections. People are getting hysterical

They giggle.

What voter fraud? Would you direct us to any of it

The media bias has been around for a generation yet Republicans have still won elections. People are getting hysterical

Yup, they sure are, wonder how that came to be.

They giggle.

Well, when he says the moon is made of green cheese, what do you expect? LOL

Not even close to the level it is today grandpa.

I cannot tell. Are you admitting it is a rigged election, since you admit there is massive media bias? That is what it is.

Go ahead, turn it on CNN or MSNBC or Good Morning America right now. See how slanted it is. Wait, you already admit there is massive bias in the media.

So, you are admitting the election is rigged? How about voter fraud? Who do you feel is far more involved in voter fraud?

They giggle.

Well, when he says the moon is made of green cheese, what do you expect? LOL

To believe it and then go yum!

Forum List

Back